It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DreamOracle's Dreams Of Worthy Mention

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hi ATS my latest Dreambursts... 22nd March 2014 Dreamburst: India border skirmish... on a very wet and muddy bridge(extremely muddy and wet) but when speaking with a Indian Soldier in a turben he replied by saying the ancient battles were a lot worse...

24th March 2014 Dreamburst: A man approaching his living room window and being push away and then towards his window like a crash test dummy. Quite disturbing...this may be something I actually watched on tv but just incase it isn't I decided to post it...

I have joined a Precog Team on facebook and recently got a very accurate hit regarding the budget here in the uk... On the 8th march I posted a Dream regarding a pension change meaning the elites actually had access to our pensions.... on the 19th the bugdet was announced...Budget

I think the Team is closed but I will always post here

edit on 24-3-2014 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
A quick post on the fly Dreamburst:Air Raid Siren sound. Shortly after goingg into a reoccuringg dream and most of the past week 3 figures in white looking like marble statues in togas, 2 women and a man.

The FB group is open Precognitive dreams.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Hello ATS... All personal dreams of late, future lifetimes etc etc. That is unless tasked or queried by our FB Group.
So personal until last night that is....
I was in one of my usual meandering dreams when along comes this Taxi Cab with a Chinese Driver to take me on Holiday to China on the coast. Sundenly as I was watching the sea a large wave began to rise from the ocean (Tsunami) and spill over the sea wall... atleast 6 to 7 meters high, could be higher as seen from my perspective... I reached for my phone to call someone to explain what was happening. At this point the Taxi Cab returned and took me back to my meandering dream.
Dreamburst: 10th May 2014: Taxi Ride To A Chinese Tsunami.
edit on 10-5-2014 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle
Hello ATS... All personal dreams of late, future lifetimes etc etc. That is unless tasked or queried by our FB Group.
So personal until last night that is....
I was in one of my usual meandering dreams when along comes this Taxi Cab with a Chinese Driver to take me on Holiday to China on the coast. Sundenly as I was watching the sea a large wave began to rise from the ocean (Tsunami) and spill over the sea wall... atleast 6 to 7 meters high, could be higher as seen from my perspective... I reached for my phone to call someone to explain what was happening. At this point the Taxi Cab returned and took me back to my meandering dream.
Dreamburst: 10th May 2014: Taxi Ride To A Chinese Tsunami.

Japans Typhoon

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

Dreamburst: 8th July 2014: A man running away from a Nuclear Explosion...

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Big Catch up: So without seeing my last post (if I repeat forgive me)
Dreams Burst up to date: American City Burning buildings, Asian Storms and Rising Sea Level in coastal areas...

Recent Prcognitive Experiment
Hi fellow Precogs time for the second experiment: exactly the same as before but with a shorter time scale.
Here's a small picture for those that might need a trigger before you sleep. As before no other stimulus in mind at the point of sleep, no pillow talk , no conversations...inner or outer other than the date and what you might(or is like) see reading a news paper or watching the news or even what you may end up doing...Picture yourselves going through the motions of what that day might be like. The TV News and News Papers being the prime goal. Practice it for the next 7 nights, writing down any precognitive episodes you may have.
I always pick the news because they are events outside our control and easier to verify.
After one week from today Post your Precogs in the Comments below. We will then compare our precogs to relevant events of the day on the 23rd. Good Luck

p.s don't let anything spoil your concentration atleast an hour before your ready to sleep.
Hi fellow Precogs time for the second experiment: exactly the same as before but with a shorter time scale. Here's a smalle picture for those that might need a trigger before you sleep. As before no other stimulus in mind at the point of sleep, no pillow talk :-), no conversations...inner or outer other than the date and what you might see reading a news paper or watching the news or even what you may end up doing...Picture yourselves going through the motions of what that day might be like. The TV News and News Papers being the prime goal. Practice it for the next 7 nights, writing down any precognitive episodes you may have. I always pick the news because they are events outside our control and easier to verify. After one week from today Post your Precogs in the Comments below. We will then compare our precogs to relevant events of the day on the 23rd. Good Luck p.s don't let anything spoil your concentration atleast an hour before your ready to sleep.

Daren Spiby I try to keep it simple....
9 August at 16:23 · Like
Daren Spiby I had only a few and one being a completely bizzare... Both on the 12th August...1. ISIS surround a Library full of Christian and half of the Iraqi soldiers sent to help them defect to ISIS. 2. a phrase, and quite odd Phonectic, "Collumbine, Buddhist Commando... I very much doubt the last effort was anything at all.
16 August at 11:58 · Edited · Like
MEMBER POST: I had one something to do with Columbine also but cant remember what it was..this was about 2 wks ago...
16 August at 15:58 · Like
Daren Spiby Yes mine have been quite normal really other than the 2 mentioned above and 2 previous to the experiment/test...
18 August at 13:25 ·
MEMBER POST: Columbine? www.independent.co.uk...
California students arrested over plot to massacre staff and classmates at Pasadena high school
www.independent.co.uk
Two California schoolboys have been arrested for plotting to murder staff and cl... See More
20 August at 21:54 · Like
Daren Spiby To be honest I thought I was going to be way off this time... but seems It may have been closed to the mark... plus I was trying a double blind on myself by not watching my normal NewS until the last minute... Probably try within a single week next, posting results as they come. Maybe we should choose a direction, a specific target criteria?
23 August at 21:59 ·

Further precogs are as follows
Dremabursts:
Throughout the summer and connected to a previous dream about a guy running from a explosion... Curly blonde hair, middle aged guy trying to get me to look and then cursing.

22nd August 2014, Air Raid Siren sound.

24th August 2014, A couple and a old man in a silver sports car stop and the couple point me out to the old guy in the car with them... He gets out and pretends to pass me by but turned to attack me while repeating something in Russian to me (I had the phrase translated as I do not speak Russian) "See!, Dishonest Oldman!".

I think I like what I was called during one of my dreambursts
Buddhist Commando

edit on 1-9-2014 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Although I know nothing prevents events from taking place often, I will post for reference sake if not anything else.

14 th September 2014 Dreamburst: As seen from the air a coastal area with a large square concrete building/complex on its shore, a nuclear explosion in the sea close to the complex.

I had been testing the FB group with a range of time scale experiments but unfortunately I don't think they feel they are capable of turning their gaze into the ether outwardly to the worlds events, in essence restricting themselves to only personal matters.

THERE IS NO SUCH WORD AS CAN'T

edit on 16-9-2014 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
All quite quiet as the norm at the moment a part from these odd few, forwarning of human stupidity seems to not fall within my remit e.g Walking on to an active volcano....

1st October 2014: DB: US Presidential International visit... Attempting to visit an art school the student pour paint over the stairs leading to their class rooms, while washing paint from my hands I heard an air raid warning and then behind me two people talking.... " oh my god! there was a rocket attack on ???? horse????? ?????? ?????? It's war". I gathered the horse portion of the conversation refered to a international horse event happening within the seconds of the dream time.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Although I know nothing prevents events from taking place often, I will post for reference sake if not anything else.

14 th September 2014 Dreamburst: As seen from the air a coastal area with a large square concrete building/complex on its shore, a nuclear explosion in the sea close to the complex.

I had been testing the FB group with a range of time scale experiments but unfortunately I don't think they feel they are capable of turning their gaze into the ether outwardly to the worlds events, in essence restricting themselves to only personal matters.

THERE IS NO SUCH WORD AS CAN'T

but hardly precognitive unless the date of my original dream was incorrect... Or the test was over a period of time...

edit on 1-10-2014 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

My dreams for at least the last 3 months have been rather persistent. That is I know I dream every time I sleep, sometimes I remember sometimes I don't, but at least once a week usually on Fri, Sat or Sun, I awaken from my dream with the dream imprinted on my mind and I can't shake it for days.

I just recently started researching others dreams that have caused strong feelings for them also. I believe we are more connected then we realize and while we have lost the art of communication I believe our primordial connectors are still intact just waiting for us to charge them up again.

I have been dreaming off an on of an unusual sky and of two objects in the sky very close together. I can't tell what they were. I always feel strongly that one is our sun, but it's rays don't reach the Earth and the other one I feel strongly is 'not' the moon. It emanates no rays and I always get the feeling they are moving very slowly closer to each other but as long as I am staring at them they don't move. Also, they are the back story. They are never a center event in my dreams.

Thank you for sharing. When I get time I will read all your dream posts.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn Thankyou for sharing... Your dream reminds me of one I had a while back. I was in space looking at the sun on the right and Mars and Venus appearing quite close to each other from my point of view but in the centre of this scene slowly rotating was a bluish green asteroid... the colour only appearing on its lit side and its shadow casting accross the planets to its left and over my apparent point of view. I did do the math being a Amateur Astronomer, from my perspective Sun on the right... Mars and Venus close from an Earthly perspective put from 2019 or later.

Todays DB was a bit of a strange one or so I thought until I researched it....

DB: The voice of Richard Burton saying, "Have you seen Merthyr?" It having a rather shocked and appalled tone to his voice.....
At first I was puzzled then I did my research...FRACKING It seems it was rejected
but he seemed quite annoyed by something?..
Let alone fracking I didn't even know he was born there.... It always amazes me who, how and what things I am told in these states... Limitless indeed.

edit on 14-10-2014 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I stand corrected by myself
.. he was born in Pontrhydyfen 17 miles from Merthyr but at the time of his life it was part of the same county
... So disgusted at Merthyr for some reason I am now very puzzled....

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Natural disaster was the theme of my latest DB.

16th Oct 2014 DB: A very big eruption but not a volcano as such but a Mud Volcano, followed by huge swathes of the hillside begin to liquefy and rush down towards my position.... I'm then on top of a rock looking down on a people in a rather chaotic scene... People are running, being caught by dogs controled by groups of other people for..... FOOD.
At that point I decided to wake, I had no wish to see a girl they had caught being slaughtered like cattle the trembling of her body on a makeshift frame was quite upsetting enough.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Natural disaster was the theme of my latest DB.

16th Oct 2014 DB: A very big eruption but not a volcano as such but a Mud Volcano, followed by huge swathes of the hillside begin to liquefy and rush down towards my position.... I'm then on top of a rock looking down on a people in a rather chaotic scene... People are running, being caught by dogs controled by groups of other people for..... FOOD.
At that point I decided to wake, I had no wish to see a girl they had caught being slaughtered like cattle the trembling of her body on a makeshift frame was quite upsetting enough.

I too had a dream about an unusual natural disaster. It seemed I was standing on an outcropping on the side of a hill. There was an outcropping just above my head and an opening behind me, at a distance, it may have been an entrance to a cave.

I was alone and watching at a far distance in front of me, what looked like a massive waterfall in the sky. It was pouring water onto the earth in such volumes and with such force, it was cutting a large swatch or groove in the earth, very similar to the Grand Canyon.

I just stood there watching in awe. I saw no people, but I didn't feel any fear and I didn't feel alone. In fact, I remember thinking I should find other people to have them come see this unbelievable sight. I also remember thinking, what in the name of all
that is holy, what were we going to do when the water reached us.

Another odd thing about the dream was I remember thinking, "What an odd thing for me to say." "I should have said, when the water get here." "Not when thd water reaches us."

Strange?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

My Precogs seemed to involve a lot of natural disasters but all culminating in two periods:
1. Around 2019-2021 an impact or close call creating geological and atmospheric turmoil.... The cosmic interloper appearing to be a light bluish-green like oxidized copper.
2. Around 2029-2033-2037 Geological turmoil, Volcano, Typhoons, Earthquakes, Huge Floods....2037 being the beginning of the recovery.

2041(What you might call first public contact) Evacuation of the survivors willing to leave.

2182 Human Earthly Extinction.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Quiet before the storm..... My precogs are beginning to ratchet up again.

DB: 29th November 2014; Ebola WY.

DB: 25th November 2014; caught in a blinding flash.
edit on 30-11-2014 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Few and far between, that seems to be the way while this rancid Tory Coalition hold office... my reluctance comes from a E-mail I received from official source regarding a pension policy dream I had. I received a thankyou and offer of money, my hatred for the Tories and those the represent is strong... so my predictions are not being published unless I deem them worthy and not any benefits to the UK's present government.
10th April 2015: Armed assault on a passenger jet, many shot and seriously injured.

edit on 9-4-2015 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2015 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I turn my eye to the JFK issue and got a rather detailed account...here are the literal clues.
DreamBurst: Argentinean.... NJW.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
25th April 2015 DreamBurst:
A map of the East Coast of America (New York etc) and a before and after image of flooding or sea level rise.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
For recording purposes or for those that may follow with interest...
I have been quite preoccupied with lifes lessons and experiences to do much of any real ... viewing.. but I still get those seemingly random targeted events from who knows where, so here's my latest.

Dreamburst; 28/9/2015 It takes place in Egypt and there's a massive explosion at what seems to be a Arms Depot. I then see 5 men with RPG.... Now wether or not they gained the ordinance from the chaos after or were the actual cause(which is likely?) of the explosion?? That would be speculative so I'll leave that to the eye of the beholder. :-)

edit on 4-10-2015 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join