It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DreamOracle's Dreams Of Worthy Mention

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

Dreamt on 10th January 2012 : Three US soldiers in Afghanistan stood outside a building relaxing, one of them was called "Mac" a Afghan man walks between them into the building, then an explosion, a bomb goes off. Suicide Bomber?
Who do you tell?
Maybe a member has links I have not... Please pass it on.
edit on 28-1-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
February 25 2012: a bit of a long epic but still thought I'd mention it as it kinda reminded me of the old cave paintings

They came to conquer.. Human like pale brown skinned beings but with only one eye, their technology was cybernetic. Ships that were living creatures that could morph to the desired shape of the pilots needs. The only permanent fixture to their vessels was the fire power, the propulsion was from the creature itself. Kinda like finding a living breathing Harrier Jumpjet. Their larger vessel had a creature inside mounted like an engine with the simular pilot controlling each creature(engine). Anyway it being a rather long dream full of excitement and danger I'll cut to the chase..... In the end a few of the fighter class ships had fallen into the humans hands and it was discovered that humans too could control them... the turning point in the battle and the point at which I awoke.

Not really prophetic ... I dont think anyway but as they reminded me of these cave drawings I decided to post it.

Interesting experiment I did recently....... I got into the dozing off state and started my stop watch, I also began to count as I dropped off to sleep... I got to 15 seconds within my dreamette then awoke stopping my stop watch.... 5 seconds had elapsed. So if you want to know how the time differs between Dreamworld and Reality its 3-1.

edit on 2-3-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Dream Burst 4th March 2012,

A mans name _ _ _?_ _ _ Davis ....Russia.

Results from the dream have lead to a wide range of subject... Russian Studies in the US to this interesting item Raymond Davis

edit on 4-3-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Dream Burst: 12th March 2012,
Another mans name : Ali Bagun (phonetically: Badge Oon). As to what it is regards to ....
I haven't a clue

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
26th March 2012 : Dreamt of a major political scandal leading up to the US Presidential Elections rendering the Republican nominees defunct (Big Scandal) Barack Obama wins second term.....
edit on 27-3-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Still quite not the norm in the method ..... Longer than the norm.
28 March 2012 : A lush green valley area being hit by Five twisters and the same time and after they died out a Tsunami as high as the hills themselves spilled over the landscape.

29 March 2012: President Obama addressing the nation, " We have 6 days until they arrive". Flash forward to many disk shaped UFOs arriving and then joining to form war machines.

p.s thought.... How else would you wanna visit a War crazed planet....

edit on 31-3-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Wild Dream and could even be dangerous.......
Dreamt 1st April 2012 : An Indian couple having their child taken by social services in the US. The Agent taking the child with 2 police officers turned out to be Maj 12 Operatives and have offices in a basement building. Also they had a computer operative(Hacker) but details on that I will not relay for their safety....just incase it has any base in reality (Buy your own earphones its safer Mr. Hacker)
The whole dream centering around investigations by Maj12 into the End Of Days stories from the Vedas.

Quite epic and I could imagine a very good movie... I'd really like one of these so called dream experts to interpret this one ..

edit on 6-4-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Very quiet lately, who knows... but June or July 12 approaches.
10th May 2012 2 dream bursts:
1. Large Disc/Saucer Crash to big to hide....

2. A proclamation," Night Men, Here's your dagger".

Very odd not done any research as yet, far to busy at the moment but feel free to comment.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Originally posted by DreamerOracle

Also the room was dark but I had a shape of a map when I closed my eyes as though I'd been looking at a lightbulb if you understand what I mean
A southern tip of a continent with two small Islands off it..
Rough Sketch

Closest thing I can find is the southern tip of Argentina. It could be nothing but I'll put it out there just incase.
edit on 7-9-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

This reminded me of an image I see before I go to bed sometimes. Just now I thought of it looking like the symbol from The Blair Witch movie poster, and when I looked it up...it's sort of similar. Not sure what it means, but this post just reminded me of it. Most the time it only has the three lines.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

They look alot like...[en.wikipedia.org...]Chinese Numbers[/url] 7 and 8 ..

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

For some reason it reminds me of the palm of my hand, except the palm of my hand really doesn't even look like that. I have three lines that don't touch. I've been trying to figure out for years now why I keep thinking of that symbol. Now its starting to bother me.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Your hand as in the lines on the palm.... Ok well thats very odd the top one looks like my right hand palm and the bottom one looks like my left palm, that is very odd............ the top symbol is upside down though.
That is strange.....but not exactly the same though, spacings are different.

edit on 31-5-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Dreambursts 1st June 2012 (I decided to employ the same method as RVers use.... quite effective)
1. "I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here" Spoilers. (Something I watch when its on)
2. Handles. (???????)
3. Shed door being open.(need to improve my security)
4.Newsreader reporting while sitting in a kindergarten classroom sitting on a childs chair.(???????)
5. Aliens (?????)

My target date was a specific date at the end of November.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
12th June 2012 DB:
Three Cruise liners with the Manhatten Skyline in the background.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Strange Dreamburst the other night as follows:
25 June 2012: Illuminati, a word I can't quite remember and the number 7 repeating over and over.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
So Olympics draw near and all is quiet, only one DB(dreamburst) of note.

20 July 2012 DB: 4 police mug shots of terrorists: 1, A young looking Asian man, no beard or facial hair, very charismatic ( I will see if I can't recreate them somehow). 2, Fuller faced Asian man with well trimmed designer stubble. Suspect 3 & 4 are your typical Asian looking middle aged men. The first 2 are more distinctive.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
So Olympics draw near and all is quiet, only one DB(dreamburst) of note.

20 July 2012 DB: 4 police mug shots of terrorists: 1, A young looking Asian man, no beard or facial hair, very charismatic ( I will see if I can't recreate them somehow). 2, Fuller faced Asian man with well trimmed designer stubble. Suspect 3 & 4 are your typical Asian looking middle aged men. The first 2 are more distinctive.

Jordanian Paralympians
What could be called close.. as they aren't terrorist but "Police Mugshots" still covers the occassion. Just goes to show when I try to apply logical reasoning to my dream bursts(Asian+Mugshot=Terrorists), I should just stick to what I see. Plus only 2 but I do believe there should be 4, no doubt there are 2 very lucky atheletes somewhere.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Onto my latest Dreamburst...

My target, "Alien Contact"... I'll rephrase that "Public Alien Contact".

Dreamburst: 28/09/2012.

.................. 41 ..................

I gather its a year, 2041 as if I'm correct the earth will have gone through a decade of disaster at that point. Well 6-7 years of chaos and 3-4 years of recovery, but only for certain parts of the Earth not the whole. Thats not to say that parts of the Earth are not touched by or effected by this perriod(for those that might think their cushdy). Just to add Natural not man made or appears to be.

edit on 30-9-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
A very odd dream.... I was visited by a Aboriginal.

DreamBurst: 02/10/2012
I'm standing in a really hot place, not quite a desert.... I started to hear a didgeridoo and in the distance a man with a painted white face was appearing and disappearing as the didgeridoo sound underlated.... getting closer and closer. He was a Aboriginal (Shaman?).
He spoke to me pointing wildly into the distance,"Don't go over the big/great water, very bad/dirty".
He then took me to a small stream and pointed at it and said,"good".
The whole encounter he was doing this twitchy dance. I filled a bottle with the water from the stream and drank, the painted man laughed and seemed over joyed that I had drank from the stream.
He left the same way he came appearing and diseppearing off into the sunset.

Like I said VERY ODD... I live in the UK?

edit on 2-10-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
26 October 2012 Dreamburst: A photo image of a group of people... Americans, as they were wearing those big american football shirts, White with blue and yellow/gold on the shoulders... The main person in the photo was a young man with blond hair (curtains-esque style haircut).
What this was about ... I haven't a clue.
team kit ... Chicago Bears or Denver Broncos .. as near as dammit.
edit on 26-10-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join