It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon, Mars, Earth Chemtrail Connection (Vid)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Came across this vid and thought I would share. I found it rather interesting and educational and wanted you guys to view this too.

This is to be a series of vids. This is part 1 of 3. Awaiting the rest of the series.

Part I of III released July 20th, 2011 Aerospace programs connection to GEOENGINEERING. This is a THREE part series. We discuss The MINING Projects on the MOON and Mars, the potential risks, the companies involved, and why has it been kept from the PUBLIC? WHY DO THEY MINE THE MOON FOR OLIVINE when we have it here on earth? The mineral olivine (when gem-quality also called peridot) is a magnesium iron silicate with the formula (Mg,Fe)2SiO4. It is a common mineral in the Earth’s subsurface but weathers quickly on the surface. We will later publish links for you to do your own exploration, but because of the nature of this film, we ask that you direct your thoughts carefully, this picture is so big, and we at THE TRUTH DENIED have been working on it for a long time. www.thetruthdenied.com [email protected]

www.paranominal.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

bookmark for later, looks interesting.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

What about this is educational? It makes a series of bald assertions about corporations wanting to mine materials from the moon than seems to be claiming the moon's shape has changed on account of said mining. It would take an awful lot of mining to change the moon's shape, probably a century's worth of heavy industry. We'd be seeing dozens of rocket launches a day and professional astronomers and scientists would notice both the change in shape/size of the moon AND loss of the moon's mass.

So basically the video appears bankrupt of facts (other than the fact that the Moon is TIDALLY locked) and just makes a series of assertions without presenting any evidence to back them up. There are numerous factors that can affect how big the moon appears or how round it appears in the sky, atmospheric shimmer, what phase the moon is in, season, time of day, etc etc. But no, it must be because of top secret mining operations.

Don't get me wrong I have no doubt that there are corporations who would WANT to mine on the moon but it'd be impossible to cover up a lunar mining operation that did enough to actually alter the size or shape of the moon. Not to mention - WHERE IS THE CHEMTRAIL CONNECTION?

edit on 11-8-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I found part one interesting. I wasn't aware of a lot of the info. You have to be a speed reader though lol.
Looking forward to the rest of the series.

I appreciate that they are working on the "Truth"

The chemtrail connection is to be addressed in part 2 .

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
video makes claim that the moon rotates? Um, seems to me in human history, we have known only one side of the moon.

The other are claims. Im sure that there are companies that are looking at mining the moon, one day, but unless another space craft exists publically that can go to the moon and back, that idea is at least a decade off.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I just paused the video a lot as I watched it.

They really didn't edit their captions well, no one can read that fast

I want to see some evidence of what they are claiming other than "here's a photo of the moon, doesn't it look weird" and then assertions about mining operations and corporations all made without any supporting evidence or citations.

reply to post by Le Colonel

The moon DOES rotate, as the video explains, in one of the only aspects of it that is factually accurate, the moon is tidally locked. This means it completes one rotation around its axis in the same amount of time it takes to revolve once around the Earth thus only showing us ONE FACE. Hope that helps.
edit on 11-8-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Thanks for the replies, all.

--------------------------
Titen:

Yeah lol, you have to speed read... sorry about that.

Am anxious to hear what the next two vids have to show us: Maybe there will be more evidence.

And might I add, Titen, you did a wonderFUL job explaining how the moon rotates.

Gr8 job there, I could NOT have done that . Appreciate ya!

----------------------------------

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Thanks gaul:
Found the second part..through your link.!
Too bad they seem to be ridiculing it. I haven't watched it yet ..ing out to watch Persied Showers... will comment tomorrow.!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

video makes claim that the moon rotates? Um, seems to me in human history, we have known only one side of the moon.

It rotates once every 28 days. The same time it takes to orbit the Earth.

You guys should stop getting your science from Youtube.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Too bad they seem to be ridiculing it.

I can see why they would though. I mean these are pretty OUT THERE claims being made and this person doesn't present much, if any, evidence of their assertions. They provide no real citations and make the almost laughably implausible claim that the moon has ALREADY been mined to such an extent as to alter its shape, or size, or both. Again I have no doubt there are private corporations who wouldn't mind setting up mining operations on the moon but given our current level of technology it isn't CURRENTLY a very profitable idea (the risks and amount of time and money spent on it make it impractical) let alone the idea that this has been implemented behind our backs (not sure how they could cover up such operations) to an extent so great it has actually altered the appearance of the moon. In my opinion they are ridiculing it because its ridiculous.

I will watch the second video and comment on it a bit later.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
Thanks gaul:
Found the second part..through your link.!
Too bad they seem to be ridiculing it.

The reasons for the ridicule are fairly obvious tho - and they say why - the person making these claims doesn't know some basic facts that you'd think they should be aware of if they had really done some research.

it is often teh way these days tho - people claim something is "weird", then leap to all sorts of conclusions because they do not understand what they are seeing - and have made no real effort to find out!

Just think about it - if someone is mining the moon, where are the launch facilities for the rockets & how are they getting the materials back to earth??

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Just think about it - if someone is mining the moon, where are the launch facilities for the rockets & how are they getting the materials back to earth??

The Earth is pretty big with large unoccupied spaces. As for the ships, it could be a technology other than the rockets we have been shown in the last 60 years or so.

Not saying I am convinced by what is presented in the video, only answering the question.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Yeah it's easy to invent pat answers without putting any further thought into it.

For your answers to be true all the various conspiracies have to be true, and have to have left no credible evidence whatsoever, and the laws of physics have to fail completely.

On the other hand, for the moon to be as it always was (except for a few tons of american hardware and some minor changes to topography from foot and typre prints), there is support from a couple of hundred years of close observation by maybe millions of people, data published from here to kingdom come, and well understood orbital mechanics.

I think I'll go with answer B thank you.

And I suggest a little more critical thought rather than blind acceptance of a pretty story on your part!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

So there are no black projects and we are made aware of every technology being developed?

Sorry for answering. If it makes you so hairy, I'll go somewhere else. Have fun!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I'm sure there are black projects and tech we don't know about.

and since we don't know about them what makes you think they support the idea that the Japanese are mining the moon?

As opposed to everything in the video already being known about for a hundred years or more?

Sorry you don't want anyone to challenge your answers - but if that's the case then you best go elsewhere - 'cos around here the motto is "Deny ignorance", and that won't suit you at all!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

LOL I was too tired yesterday to answer again because I felt you were aggressive in your tone concerning my first post, that I will repeat here.

I said I did not support the video or what it said, that my answer was given to the question asked.

As I said, the Earth has so much big spaces left unoccupied that there could very well be spaceports and we wouldn't know it. Also, I added there could be technologies we know nothing of.

For example, Nicholas Tesla had designed a space ship of his own near 1900. When he died, he left the equivalent of 2 wagons of theoretical papers on God knows what... Knowing what the man has accomplished while alive, we can only extrapolate, at best, about what he could have left.
The American Gov seized it and still has it... Since Tesla was interested in interstellar flight, before flight was accomplished, that is if you don't think balloons fly, what form did his ideas take? Did it have to absolutely be rockets? No, of course. Tesla understood things we are not allowed to know.

From there alone, we can say that the general idea of the video presented in the OP, the mining of the Moon already occurring, and that of other planets, become plausible.

The details, however, are another thing. As I said, I only answered the question about the feasibility of such an operation.

As for being challenged, I'm like everybody else and sometimes a slap feels like a big hit. But if there is one thing for sure in my life, it's that I love to learn new things. I hope there are no hard feelings.

Nowan

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
As I said, the Earth has so much big spaces left unoccupied that there could very well be spaceports and we wouldn't know it.

So, wouldn't it make more sense for the Japanese to mine secretly in those empty spaces? The moon is pretty expensive to get to.

Of course, that isn't an interesting story that would sell books based on fear and ignorance now, is it?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

LOL I agree with you, unless there are resources harder to find on earth?

But seriously, I have no ideas about the details. Anything can oppose everything, so...

As I said its plausible, not necessarily true.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

The Earth is pretty big with large unoccupied spaces. As for the ships, it could be a technology other than the rockets we have been shown in the last 60 years or so

Amateurs track spy sat launches with binoculars and wrist watches. In a couple of weeks they know the exact orbit.
Amateurs photograph the Moon and stars nightly. If there were anything in orbit they would know about it.

The concept of sneaking multiple vessels into orbit is just a movie plot. In the real world it can’t be done. There are just too many eyes watching.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join