It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Athiest society? why not loot! (designed this way)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy

Originally posted by xxsomexpersonxx
"(Paraphrase) The point of morality should be to prevent suffering. Through science and understanding, we have and can continue to understand what causes suffering, and can change our actions to minimize it." - Richard Dawkins

Hence the reason I nominated him for this task.
The materialistic secular corporate run state wont let churches do it.
Are you sure that disagreeing with this idea is really going to serve Athiesm in the long run?

David Grouchy
edit on 12-8-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

2 things.

1; I have no idea what you're saying half the time. It doesn't take too much effort to write in a coherently understandable manner, so please do it.

2; You cherry pick what people say. You choose the easiest thing to reply to, and ignore the rest. You've ignored 90% of my direct questions in this topic, and even more of the points I've made in posts.

At least answer this one:

Can you even tell me what 'The Selfish Gene" is about?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

2; You cherry pick what people say. [color=gold] You choose the easiest thing to reply to, and ignore the rest. You've ignored 90% of my direct questions in this topic, and even more of the points I've made in posts.

Have you ever noticed that people tend to see in the world what they see in themselves.

In the early days of psychology
the German scientists saw german behaviour in the monkeys,
the French scientists saw french behaviour,
and the Americans american behaviour in the monkeys.

Have you ever noticed that people tend to see in the world what they see in themselves.

David Grouchy

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

*ignored*

2; You cherry pick what people say. [color=gold] You choose the easiest thing to reply to, and ignore the rest. You've ignored 90% of my direct questions in this topic, and even more of the points I've made in posts.

*ignored*

*ignored another part, a simple question, that I keep specifically asking for an answer*

David Grouchy

Ok. I give up. Lets just play the trolling game.

You're seeing a lot of immorality, crime, and specifically looting. Not to mention Atheism.

You are an immoral, criminal, looter, Atheist, because you see this things. You're just seeing what you see in yourself.

~
Please, let me know if this topic is a joke. Now's a good time to get the laughs out of the way and end it while we're ahead. I promise no hard feelings if you own up now.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

~
Please, let me know if this topic is a joke. Now's a good time to get the laughs out of the way and end it while we're ahead. I promise no hard feelings if you own up now.

I promise Professor Dawkins no hard feelings if
he can lead the Atheist community to solving
the problems implied in the opening post.

David Grouchy

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Why is a professor, who's an outspoken atheist, have any responsibility to fix an issue caused by economic distress? A mob that consists of mostly christians. A mob whom most of them have never heard of Richard Dawkins?

Do you even know what "The Selfish Gene" is about?

edit on 13-8-2011 by xxsomexpersonxx because: BBcode tags

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Why is a professor, who's an outspoken atheist, have any responsibility to fix an issue caused by economic distress? A mob that consists of mostly christians. A mob whom most of them have never heard of Richard Dawkins?

Ah, how refreshing. A fair question. And it only took seven pages and a week. I guess perseverance under the torrential derision of critics eventually does pay off. Now what was the question again. I'm sorry, I'm a little shell shocked from the rampant godless secularist and their needy demanding ways.

Oh yeah.

The question was

"Why is a professor, who's an outspoken atheist, have any responsibility to fix an issue caused by economic distress? A mob that consists of mostly christians. A mob whom most of them have never heard of Richard Dawkins?"

Well ... the second sentence in that series of three questions has hardly been established. Let alone investigated. And very far from proved. So what remains.

"Why is a professor, who's an outspoken atheist, have any responsibility to fix an issue caused by economic distress? A mob whom most of them have never heard of Richard Dawkins?"

Well ... the last sentence has hardly been established. Let alone investigated. And is very far from being proved. So what remains.

"Why is a professor, who's an outspoken atheist, have any responsibility to fix an issue caused by economic distress?

Now that's a fair question. Thank you so much for asking it. First of all I really like the way his name is no longer in there. I mean the old fraud is famous enough. Heaven forbid he actually become main stream famous.

Second I don't remember a single iota of "economic" in the thesis of the opening post. Are you sure that that is not just an injected word to make this about something else. Are you afraid to type the word godless?

And as to the Atheist part, like I said on page one. You know. Seven pages ago. A week ago. Godless looters. Run Amok. ... We're talking about The outspoken Athiest. Hello? Seriously no one sees the connection?

Oh, and thank you so much for proving that you didn't read the thread by spelling Athiest wrong. It took four pages before the readers who showed up first, and tried and tip my thread over, even noticed. And like I told them, usually if a thread has zero merit someone notices right away. It was shortly after that when this thread was moved from conspiracies in religion to General Chit chat. You sure have missed a lot. For instance when asked to define Athiest, to define Christian; I knocked it out of the park and scored a grand slam home run.

All the real, and well educated, Athiests fled this thread in terror days ago. But thanks for stopping by.

David Grouchy
edit on 13-8-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Ah, how refreshing. A fair question. And it only took seven pages and a week. I guess perseverance under the torrential derision of critics eventually does pay off. Now what was the question again. I'm sorry, I'm a little shell shocked from the rampant godless secularist and their needy demanding ways.

No, it's been asked serveral times. Including by me. You just ignored it.

Well ... the second sentence in that series of three questions has hardly been established. Let alone investigated. And very far from proved. So what remains.

As I pointed it, most of london is christians. Therefore, it's logical to assume a good size faction of the rioters are christians.

You provide no proof otherwise.

Well ... the last sentence has hardly been established. Let alone investigated. And is very far from being proved. So what remains.

That they haven't heard of Dawkins? Since most of them are christians, it's logical that they don't follow dawkins. And While I don't know exactly how popular dawkins is in london, if it's anything like in america, 95% of atheists haven't heard of him later.

Let's be fair, and say 50% of london atheists have heard of him, if he's really popular there. With 15% of their population being atheists, that's 7.5% that's heard of Dawkins.

Second I don't remember a single iota of "economic" in the thesis of the opening post. Are you sure that that is not just an injected word to make this about something else. Are you afraid to type the word godless?

Because you ignore that it's in response to the economic crisis, doesn't mean it isn't. Ignoring facts don't make them go away.

I'm not afraid of the word godless. But, London has a smaller percentage of atheists than america. Meaning, less godless than america.

Do you even live in london?

And, as I pointed out, the more 'godless' societies actually tend to be more developed and moral.

And as to the Atheist part, like I said on page one. You know. Seven pages ago. A week ago. Godless looters. Run Amok. ... We're talking about The outspoken Athiest. Hello? Seriously no one sees the connection?

Besides the fact that very few of the looters were atheists. And places with more atheists aren't the places rioting. And, most atheists don't know of Dawkins.

Oh, and thank you so much for proving that you didn't read the thread by spelling Athiest wrong. It took four pages before the readers who showed up first, and tried and tip my thread over, even noticed.

You spell atheist wrong. It's actually a common grammatical error, except the fact that you refuse to fix it. I didn't point it out because you're saying much more ridiculous things than typing errors.

I don't have to spell it wrong because you do. If I spelt christian "chrstain", you wouldn't copy my spelling error either.

You sure have missed a lot. For instance when asked to define Athiest, to define Christian; I knocked it out of the park and scored a grand slam home run.

Please refer me to where you defined either. I specifically asked you to define the two early on, and you ignored me.

All the real, and well educated, Athiests fled this thread in terror days ago. But thanks for stopping by.

I'll be leaving soon to at this rate. Not out of terror, but because it's killing braincells talking to you. As I'm sure is the reason the others left, not wanting to feed the troll.

edit on 13-8-2011 by xxsomexpersonxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Therefore, it's [color=gold] logical to assume a good size faction of the rioters are christians.

Evidence please.

That it is "logical to assume."

Since when has assumption had anything to do with logic.

David Grouchy

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Therefore, it's [color=gold] logical to assume a good size faction of the rioters are christians.

Evidence please.

Majority in London are christians.
Christians are just as likely to loot as atheists.

Do you have any evidence it's the small amount of atheists that are rioting?

~

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'd like to add, I will not reply further, until the 3 simple questions I've posed have been answer.

This is not an intellectual argument, this is a trolling game. Make it into something, remotely intellectual, and I'll continue going.

What evidence do you have the rioting is being caused by atheists.

I will not press that reply button unless I see answers to these 3 questions.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

This is not an intellectual argument, this is a trolling game.

Finally a confession.
Thank you for that.
Some of us were
aware of it the
whole time.

Thread Title: Athiest Society? why not loot! (designed this way)

Answers from Athieststs: ZERO

Atempts at deflection, inversion, obfusication, trolling, name calling, slander, and spamming: Infinite.

/good day sir
David Grouchy

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I said I wouldn't reply, but I must say, brilliant job at getting the last word in.

To bad anyone reading knows better.

~
I mimicked you and sent an email to dawkins, hope he finds amusement in it. He's used to irrational hate mail.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I said I wouldn't reply, but I must say, brilliant job at getting the last word in.

To bad anyone reading knows better.

~
I mimicked you and sent an email to dawkins, hope he finds amusement in it. He's used to irrational hate mail.

LOL, that tickles. Stop it. OMG lol, it tickles. Can't breath.

David Grouchy

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join