It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this for real??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
***WARNING UNEDITED TWEETS SO LOTS OF SWEARING***

I was browsing a group on Facebook about the london riots when i came across this post:

Some girl on twitter claiming to be the person who almost blinded a policeman.

twitter.com...#!/Hey__SoulSister

Ive had a lot of trouble trying to find a picture of this cop....msn news didnt have it despite Google pointing me there.

Thats the only pic i could find.

This is it blown up

Ive rolled back to the point when she claims to have injured this man....which is the same day it happened.
She says she threw a rock in his eye.

The person also claims to be behind 7 proxies so doesnt seem to care what they say.

I cant tell for sure if this person is a looter or just someone seeking attention. The only think that pushes me towards genuine scumbag looter is the timing of the tweet. Only if you were there would you be able to tweet that.

This is the youth of our country....what savagery have we allowed to be created.

Someone posted this video in a thread earlier i think...but its the only explanation i have at the moment as to why our society (some) and kids are such vile animals.

Oh and just one last pic....

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
There is a big difference between civil disobedience and looting. I don't think looting helps the cause of liberty or freedom. It gives tTPTB ammunition to clamp down in the name of public safety. This is not good,

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
"Holy Sh*t the building my black boyfreind just set on fire.."

That is about where I call shenanigans. Does she have so many boyfriends of differing colors that she has to label one the black one, one the white one, etc? Seriously, who says my -insert race or color- boyfriend?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
You people do realize that should the revolution begin, you/we may find ourselves in combat with cops? I don't claim to know the truth of what is happening in England at the moment, but I am not just going to take the MSM's word for them all being "thugs" and looters. Apparently some looting is ongoing, and some thuggery may be occurring, but is any of it a real attempt at resistance? I don't know, and thus refuse to condemn without more REAL information.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I sense nothing more than attention seeking twat. Seriously, look at the pic on her twitter....Is that meant to be a serious hard look? c'mon

In the rare case that what she is saying is true, she's done for anyway. No big loss lol

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The situation is really bad....far worse than the MSM are letting on.

On Youtube and other places there is talk of all sorts....they know they will get away with it i heard something on the radio earlier where a kid said " il keep doing it [buring things, looting, being a scumbag] until i get caught."

news.bbc.co.uk...

Il try and find a link for the rest of the world if you cannot access it

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I agree.....the "my black boyfriend" bit kinda made me think it was someone inciting violence...maybe a ring leader of some group??? They had the information pretty quick...so maybe they are attached to the riots in some way

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

this, and also the "7 proxies" thing is an internet meme, she Is not actually behind 7 proxies.

so yeah, troll.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthWizard

I doubt she/he would openly post this, troll or not, knowing twitter is being monitored and the vast majority of the people are disgusted with it.
edit on 10-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Ima go ahead and say the tweet one is completly fake. Why would she throw in there "my black boyfriend". That line alone makes it smell fishy.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

Indeed i agree.

But are they a Troll....or a Ring leader

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Glad you put (some) before society because it is kind of sad when people take the news on the T.V. or some experience and then project it onto "society". These acts are done by a small fraction of people and some of them are being responsible and are acting out of desperation and feelings of hopelessness and are not looting and causing chaos while another group who do not care about anything are using that as cover to express their rage in extremely unhealthy ways. When all is said though this is just a fraction of society and when you look at what happened in Egypt it becomes clear that good people can stand up in a responsible manner for a cause they believe in. If you want to focus solely on all the worst cases and then generalize you can convince yourself of just about anything but the truth is generally more subtle, confusion on this point is not too hard to accomplish because the acts of a few get magnified and focused on making the relatively good acts of the average person become washed out background noise, if that is how you choose to direct your focus. If you take into account peaceful times and the average person this is not the case at all, the average person tries to do what is right while at the same time attempting to survive, according to their own view of what those 2 things are.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

I agree with you. It sounds like a lot of crime, not political resistance.

Why does it seem that that those who create products or services are not in line with these crimes?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
...smhtifo

Ah, isn't the Earth just so beautiful from outer space? Yet looks can be deceiving when you see stuff like this going on. I don't know what more to say except, 2012 hurry up and get here.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Paid agent provocateur IMO.
How come no-one thought to stem the blood flow from the policemans
eye with a hankerchief or something.
Believe (way less than) half of what you see and.........

Nice subtle incrimination of black folk from the 'stonethrowing' poster btw.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Just when you think this sick world couldn`t get any sicker. It is proven yes it can. Can it get any worse is this the bottom now?
I`m afraid not and I don`t care to see it get any worse. Sad Sad world we live in.

It`s times like these it wouldn`t be so bad to be in one of those tribes in the middle of nowhere with no outside human contact. I bet they had a perfectly fine day today.
Mine ruined by knowing what`s going on to fellow humans.

OP that video is a eye opening video. It is well spoken by the narrator I thought his voice carried a certain tone that just kept me awake to it in a sort of shock nodding my head yes I see. I also find it very frightening to think what the future is looking like. And even if it wasn`t this girl Charge her with it since she claimed it she`s a sick freak either way.
Thanks for making this thread.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Watch some of these.....these show you how easy life is in prison for kids....can have takeaways, 42" plasma tv, PS3...more than they have on the outside world....its not justice.

top topics

join