It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I created Obama's certification of birth'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
...the implication is that he was contracted to forge it, which was then released by Obama and the WH as genuine.

That's how i read it.

But, correct me if I'm wrong, the way I read it is that the "real" Obama endorsed copy is already sitting at fightthesmears.com, but the White House web site didnt link to that, but the one at snopes.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Correct... However I think the one at fight the smear at one point used the bc from snopes and was only changed when it was being pointed out.

I could be wrong though as well since this entire story is like playing a real life clue game.

It was Mr. Pollard, in the lab, with photoshop.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Here is what the (White House blog) has to say.

Link: www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

I stopped reading when I got to this part:

((( By Jerome R. Corsi )))

This man is a fraud. 100 % fraud.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

I stopped reading when I got to this part:

((( By Jerome R. Corsi )))

This man is a fraud. 100 % fraud.

--Argumentum ad hominem (argument directed at the person). This is the error of attacking the character or motives of a person who has stated an idea, rather than the idea itself. The most obvious example of this fallacy is when one debater maligns the character of another debater (e.g, "The members of the opposition are a couple of fascists!"), but this is actually not that common. A more typical manifestation of argumentum ad hominem is attacking a source of information -- for example, responding to a quotation from Richard Nixon on the subject of free trade with China by saying, "We all know Nixon was a liar and a cheat, so why should we believe anything he says?" Argumentum ad hominem also occurs when someone's arguments are discounted merely because they stand to benefit from the policy they advocate -- such as Bill Gates arguing against antitrust, rich people arguing for lower taxes, white people arguing against affirmative action, minorities arguing for affirmative action, etc. In all of these cases, the relevant question is not who makes the argument, but whether the argument is valid. Link--

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

your source is www.whitehouse.gov... sorry not trust worthy

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Another person trying to get attention. Its kinda sad that this is the way it has to be done these days. The president was born here and people have just got to accept that. Jumping at every little thing isnt going to prove you right. This guy certainly isnt helping your case and neither is the birther queen tates.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by caladonea

your source is www.whitehouse.gov... sorry not trust worthy

Yep. You cant source the load of poo that's trying to smear the poo in everyone else's eyes.

The WH is the poo factory.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join