It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS really does change your life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Interesting how quickly I became enthralled and addicted to ATS. And because of it, I have officially purchased a new camera that I won't be without. There have been too many times I wish I had a camera (better than my iphone) to take pics/video with just to prove something I saw. So, I did it

Anyone else end up making purchases you may not have because of ATS? haha

Speaking of purchases - I had awesome good luck today! Went in to Buckle on a complete whim because I was with a friend. As I was purchasing two shirts, the cashier asked if I had a punch card - which I knew I did. So, as I looked in my wallet, I found a GIFT CARD that completely covered my purchase and part of my friends. She forgot her ID though, so I just paid for the remaining $17 of her purchase with a $20. Well... as we walked out of the mall, sitting next to my car was a folded up $20! haha ... who goes to the mall, buys stuff and walks out MAKING money?! And then, on top of it - my MLS team won 3-0!, AND I went pistol shooting today and it was the best I've ever shot. I'm thinking all this sun flare stuff is working in my favor
And the funny thing is, at the end of the day, that really was my first thought

Thanks ATSers for changing my POV on EVERYTHING! hahaha

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
ATS is driving me schizo..

Thanks ATS!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

ATS = changes your life, it doesn't even become a site, it eventually becomes a philosophy. S&F

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I like this site for its multitude of knowledge and theoretical perspectives,informative information,in short they are living up to their name...AboveTopSecret!-Thanks ATS

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ
[more

It is an interesting, fascinating, and at times downright frustrating website, CeeRZ.
All human life is here. Just don't let it take over your life !
And don't be afraid of disagreeing on a topic, even if you are the the only one....

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Glad you are here Ceez . You've already been of big help to me with your quick draw mcgraw

Yes! ATS is addictive . I learn so much here and I also consider it my venting outlet. ATS is gr8 therapy! Good for the soul/body/mind

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
You know what I hate these kind of threads, its like people are feeling like they have just found the new bible, you do realise that this site is full of conspiracy theorists?

This site is like an occult, get a grip!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

What's wrong with that? If they find it valuable then that's a good thing.

And what's wrong with conspiracy theorists? We're awesome, I'd hate to have to chat with normal people on the internet, how dull....

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
ATS is definately the best place to discuss what is really going on in the world without having the government BS us!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by roughycannon

What's wrong with that? If they find it valuable then that's a good thing.

And what's wrong with conspiracy theorists? We're awesome, I'd hate to have to chat with normal people on the internet, how dull....

Because people like Jared Lee Loughner wiki frequent on this site and people need to have a responsibility about the crazy stuff they spout.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Before joining on ATS I was just living the average routine life.But after joining ATS it changed many things for example it gave me some matter to think on with different perspectives and huge volume of information which I never knew about.

I like ATS.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
There are a lot more than just conspiracy theorists. I've learned a lot on this site. And I've noticed I tend to veer more towards the UFO and unexplained stuff than anything. I get bored with government and religious talk. But the random news articles I would never hear about otherwise really get my attention. It's not a new bible.... it's a news forum for the people. Still have to filter through it a bit, but there is always a little bit of truth in everything.

top topics

join