It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Rise to power through an infants death according to Hollywood movie! ridiculous

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This not only did not surprise me but did assure my feelings and theories that as the days go on it is only getting worse. I rented a movie from red box...the new "Drive Angry" movie with Nicolais Cage. Although i was aware of the story line, i was not aware the movie was about the rise of NWO THROUGH KILLING A INFANT BABY! wow....they just put their beliefs right out in the open thinking sheeple will not see past their veil!

[Mod Edit - All caps in title to lowercase]
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 6/8/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This is great

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by antinwo101

Nicholas Cage is in every damn one of "these" movies!

He is the man though... (If you haven't seen it, watch Lord of War. By far one of my favorites he's in)
edit on 5-8-2011 by EmVeeFF because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

I totally agree nick cage is an amazing actor that is why i rented drive angry...but wow, really NWO right out there with baby killing? come on! ...not that im shocked...more of very amused by the bluntness of it i guess you could say.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by antinwo101
reply to post by EmVeeFF

I totally agree nick cage is an amazing actor that is why i rented drive angry...but wow, really NWO right out there with baby killing? come on! ...not that im shocked...more of very amused by the bluntness of it i guess you could say.

gotta love predictive programming!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join