It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone want a ticket to the stars?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Found an interesting article on the future of commercial space flight, not exactly holidays to other planets quite yet, but interesting nevertheless:

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
this is just an article about virgin and their upcoming space flights..

not sure why you put it in alien and ufo's forum?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Cuz when we begin trips to other planets, we'll be aliens

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Found an interesting article on the future of commercial space flight, not exactly holidays to other planets quite yet, but interesting nevertheless:

www.bbc.co.uk...

This is awesome!...thank you for bringing it to my attention......Richard Branson...is an extremely wealthy business man...who is smart and innovative.....I wonder...how much the tickets will cost.....I would go ...if I could afford it.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Branson and his pals have been saying "within 2 years" for a decade at least. Don't hold your breath.

Also, IMHO, I agree with the poster above that there are way better forums on ATS that this thread belongs in besides Aliens & UFO's. This thread does not belong here.

Mods?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Branson and his pals have been saying "within 2 years" for a decade at least. Don't hold your breath.

Sad, but true... My best guess is that he'll have the first actual passenger flight around 2015, but I doubt it would be any sooner. I'd love to be wrong though.

new topics

top topics

join