It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Hewlett Packard switching off your PC's?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Lies? You just said you've only had the printer a month and started using it right away.
Learn how to read, the article is talking about the cartridges shutting themselves off after a certain amount of time whether they're used or not, affecting people who don't use their ink up right away.

edit on 4-8-2011 by 1825114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Ha! Just realized this was in my inbox. I censored it a bit...

sent: 5-8-2011 at 04:10 AM

s--- my d--- you p---- a-- b----, i --- in your mommas ----- nightly.

you're crazy, guy. All I did was point out that your logic/reasoning was stupid.

Funny I'd just see that message now, as I also just saw this thread...

Fanbois treat criticism of favorite brands as threat to self-image

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Man.....I am telling you.....a computer with internet connection is not a present you want to give a paranoid schizophrenic......

You understand that it doesn't matter what make the computer is.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Does anyone think this may be why HP is leaving the computer making business?

The world realized the Phoenix Bios has the capability to switch off hardware on HP computers?

It used to be Microsoft used their WGA (Windows Genuine Authority) program to disable the software if they saw 2 computers on the internet using the same XP Key...even if you had the legal Key and some punk used a key generator to make up a Key that happened to match yours.

In 2003 Microsoft crawled in bed with Phoenix Bios....to make something better...Ability to switch off hardware instead of software.

Is this why HP is out of the Computer business? HP/Microsoft killed the PC?

It was a Corporate Board dream tool. Not enough sales this quarter? Switch off 200,000 laptops...make them buy a new motherboard or new HP laptop.

Now go on Ebay....you can pick up a 17" screen from a dead DV9000 series laptop for $20.

$20!

(Buy them all and get ready to sell them to Brazil)....if they start selling laptops with a screen bigger than 15" to that country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join