It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Army Attempts to Control Ancient Technology From Atlantis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Article Here

Please discard this post if this has been posted already. Couldnt find anything with that search function.

The European Union Times posted an article today with the dramatic title “Atlantis anomaly” Causes the shutdown of US Army Weapon Base. According to the news media Russian Space Forces report from a satellite orbiting North America has detected a “gamma ray burst of unprecedented proportions”, that was radiating from the US Army weapon base in Dugway, Utah. The Russian report has emphasized that the “magnetic vortex” may be an ancient “early warning system” of some time and while trying to identify its source the US Federal Aviation Administration has been conducting tests leaving the Global Positioning System “unreliable or unavailable”.
Maybe a strange coincidence but newsmax.com alarmed today that the Army’s biggest Dugway Proving Grounds in Utah locked down mysteriously on Wednesday. The statement released by the Army officials this morning is acknowledging that “it clamped down the facility because a vial of the nerve agent VX was missing. Less than one-fourth of a teaspoon of VX was missing during an inventory check, the Army said. The vial has been located.” According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, “VX is the most potent of all nerve agents.”
If this was an attempt to distract the public from what was really happening, other sources say that the military operation was conducted in order to remove from a “pyramid shaped structure” discovered off the coast of Florida a “capstone” believed to be one of the sources of these mysterious gamma ray bursts and the operation was conducted at the US Army’s Dugway Proving Ground.

So what is goin on here? How reliable/credible is this article? This a joke?

edit on 31-7-2011 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

MINIMAL THREAD
Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware
of news, current events, or important information from other sites, please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, and your opinion on the information as
a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on 31-7-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
thats sounds like it would make a good movie

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
yes it does!!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Definitely old news, although I hadn't heard this particular New Age spin on the whole ordeal. I'm not too sure how reliable coupmediadotcom is, but sounds like some hogwash to me.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
There is no source or sources for the article, and it is written by some one named Nibiru...

How reliable does that seem to you?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
i agree sounds fishy but wanted to know for sure/get more of a ATS group confirmation. I have seen stuff posted around here a lot lately that seemed very fishy and still got people interested and curious... lots of S&Fs. Like that latest post called "Alien Disclosure Eminent!".... on someone hearing from a friend about alien disclosure and the NSA or something . LOL

wanted to see if anyone hand anything on this... and what better place to ask then here at ATS right?
edit on 31-7-2011 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Stinks like Sorcha Fal ill bet that twerps fingers are all over this story.....
im always leary of the ones qquoting the russian intelligence sources because its invariably just oldSorcha

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Sorcha Fal ?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Sorcha Fail (sic) - the original article says its source is this Sorcha Faal article - move to HOAX!
edit on 31-7-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
posted in error
edit on Sun Jul 31 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by krossfyter

That is a new thing for me. I appreciate you posting it. I've read accounts from two different people out of two different time periods who describe seeing the Cap Stone I think this is talking about, off the coast of Florida. If the accounts are to be believed, this is sitting right at the edge of being covered or exposed based on tides and storms because it'll appear one day then the person can't find it going back again...and again...and again. it's described as a huge piece of crystal though with a glow or energy radiating softly from it.

If the Military removed one of these, as they've been described, and started playing with it...who knows what it could do. I definitely wouldn't call this a joke. I've seen areas out at that base on Google Earth that looked awfully similar to Tesla tech and other fringe technologies...so this wouldn't shock me, although it would deeply concern me.

link   
Something capable of emitting a GRB would be highly dangerous - we are talking about artificially stabilised wormholes - dare I say it, "Stargates".

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
How come all the fun stories always end up (begin) as hoaxes?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

This might very well be a hoax but what about the ancient sunken cities and pathways off the coast of Florida and Cuba does these instances lend any creditability to this possible case? I mean doesn't anyone think that with all the mystery of the story of Atlantis that the military would not be at least a little interested in in these kind of finds?

new topics

top topics

join