It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Control over muscle movement of sleeping people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Hi, this is my first post

I wish to describe something that I am able to do that puzzles me and also want to know if others can do this.
It all started after I began to think about the jolts that I get when I am dozing off - I have read that many people get these and they are common. I often get such big muscle jolts throughout my body that I completely wake again. (Can be annoying - especially when I am very tired).
I believe that energy (we are all "electronically charged") can be transferred between people - kind of like static electricity but way more subtle. So I tried the following.
My girlfriend always crashes out before me, so while I lay next to her, I take her hand.
I concentrate and visualize a muscle group / area of her body and picture it jolting / moving.
I am able to make her muscles jolt / move with 100% accuracy every time. It gave me a fright at first, but now I just enjoy the fact that I have some weird control over her sleeping body. It kind of makes me believe we are really connected in some way. The movements are subtle to 'big jolts' and always where I am picturing. It works best in hands, feet and whole of her limbs as these are the most noticeable and easiest to monitor for a reaction.
Can others do this, is it common - please tell.
Cheers

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Let's try this. After you and your girlfriend go to sleep, I'll take your hands and try to vision the three of us having really good threeway sex. I am so interested in seeing if this will work. You game?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Well I guess 3rds are better than 4ths

I'll just watch

edit on 29-7-2011 by Numb2itall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Mentorman

LOL - as I wrote this I just pictured getting these comments. I also thought of adding a disclaimer that "No I have not used this to stimulate her personal areas yet...yet"
I did expect a few of these suggestions but usually there would be no need as I had already been there earlier (if you know what I mean)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Well if you change your mind let me know. It would be for the greater cause of scientific research

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
You know those online "games" you can play to test if you're psychic? I once read (maybe even here??) to try doing it by telling the cards which one you will see next. Instead of predicting, instruct it with your mind and energy. When I tried it, I couldn't believe the increase in accuracy. It was pretty amazing. I didn't get 100% or anything, but a lot better than I typically do. What you described reminded me of that. Maybe we can control certain outcomes or reactions if we apply our own energies properly. I've never tried this on another person, but I think that's pretty cool that you thought of it.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Meet DJ, Dynamo Jack, AKA John Chang......

John Chang

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by djs37

Hi, yes I have exactly the same with my husband and I have been wondering myself about the transmission of energy. It is amazing that it works so easily. Thanks for posting, I always wanted to ask if others have the same.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

Thank you for posting this video - I had never heard of John Chang.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by djs37

imma make my girlfriend make me sandwiches in her sleep now, thanks for the tip!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by djs37

Research John Change on Youtube. This may be a chi transference effect you are observing. Very interesting.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
maybe you are actually doing this while asleep; just thinking you're still awake.

top topics

join