It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guided archaeological tour of Peru

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Has anyone ever gone on one of these before? Do you know of any reputable companies?

My husband and I starting to look into taking a guided archaeological tour of all the major ancient sites in Peru. I've 'googled' and found many companies, but almost none of them list prices...and I have no clue it they'll just take my money & run -- or what.

Looking for a 1-2wk tour probalby 2 years from now....granted we are all here post-2012

Thanks for any insight you may have.
edit on 28-7-2011 by cassp83 because: spell

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
My company runs tours in Peru if you are interested they are standard tours however, did you want a tour with a professor or archaeologist, most tours of Archaeological sites in Peru are run by guides who know a good amount about the site but they are not archaeologists or professors. For that you will need to hire a private guide and it could be expensive if visiting more then one site. Anyways if you have any questions about travel to Peru check out our links below.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Glad to hear about your company offers and dealings, may turn as a contributory in my needed times. keep it up

new topics

join