It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernanke Secretly Gives Away $16 Trillion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Thank you for the link grey. Looks like I have some reading to do today.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I know this won't make me popular, but "Gives Away" is not quite right. Loaned to is the correct term. As with the bailout most has been paid back already, with interest. It is kinda what Banks do. I think the real issue is Congress not having control of it and the Federal Reserve being private. The fact it operates in near secrecy.

Don't get me wrong here, the spending has to stop and Congress must be brought under control.

That article is to sell metals in a back-handed sort of way. It's a pitch to get you to buy Gold. Nothing wrong with that either.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The next time they are "giving away" money, tell them to contact me. I could use a trillion dollar loan.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
The next time they are "giving away" money, tell them to contact me. I could use a trillion dollar loan.

Just make sure the loan is digital...

www.pagetutor.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Jeez,where did 16 trillion dollars go,who needs that kind of money,its ridiculous.

I dont exactly know if this debt America apparently owes is true,false,exaggerated or a fraud.

Either way,its the taxpayers that get the debt passed on to.

Destroy,or be destroyed.

edit on 28-7-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Americans pay around a trillion dollars every year in income taxes while the govt just prints up 16 trillion and gives it to their banker buds.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Why the heck are we bailing out foreign banks? That's not our job. And if we did bail them out. Where is our money back? It's time to collect on our debts!

We can forget about collecting, our government is digging deeper into our pockets every year by raising taxes. The government is like Robin Hood, except they steal from the poor and give to the rich.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

Bernanke Secretly Gives Away $16 Trillion

www.resourceinvestor.com

The first ever GAO (Government Accountability Office) audit of the US Federal Reserve was recently carried out due to the Ron Paul/Alan Grayson Amendment to the Dodd-Frank bill passed in 2010. Jim DeMint, a Republican senator, and Bernie Sanders, an independent senator, while leading the charge for an audit in the Senate, watered down the original language of house bill (HR 1207) so that a complete audit would not be carried out. Ben Bernanke, Alan Greenspan and others, opposed the audit.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Im not finding any other evidence besides this article. Maybe someone could help me out and find more information on this if not I think its just B.S.

I guess I should have just read the small print that says this is B.S.

Legal Notice / Disclaimer

This document is not and should not be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase or subscribe for any investment. Richard Mills has based this document on information obtained from sources he believes to be reliable but which has not been independently verified; Richard Mills makes no guarantee, representation or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability as to its accuracy or completeness. Expressions of opinion are those of Richard Mills only and are subject to change without notice. Richard Mills assumes no warranty, liability or guarantee for the current relevance, correctness or completeness of any information provided within this Report and will not be held liable for the consequence of reliance upon any opinion or statement contained herein or any omission. Furthermore, I, Richard Mills, assume no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage or, in particular, for lost profit, which you may incur as a result of the use and existence of the information provided within this Report.

Heres one about global warming.

aheadoftheherd.com...

Same small print that says this is B.S.

Legal Notice / Disclaimer

This document is not and should not be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase or subscribe for any investment. Richard Mills has based this document on information obtained from sources he believes to be reliable but which has not been independently verified; Richard Mills makes no guarantee, representation or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability as to its accuracy or completeness. Expressions of opinion are those of Richard Mills only and are subject to change without notice. Richard Mills assumes no warranty, liability or guarantee for the current relevance, correctness or completeness of any information provided within this Report and will not be held liable for the consequence of reliance upon any opinion or statement contained herein or any omission. Furthermore, I, Richard Mills, assume no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage or, in particular, for lost profit, which you may incur as a result of the use and existence of the information provided within this Report.

Richard Mills does not own shares of any companies mentioned in this report.

edit on 28-7-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Man.. you realize how many people can be pulled out of debt, and jobs that can be created with that much money?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I do not know where exactly you were looking but here are three separate sources
It is 100% unsurprisingly and sickeningly true.

Here you go-
sanders.senate.gov...

www.gao.gov...

www.unelected.org...
edit on 29-7-2011 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Ie just erase some of the ficticious debt the same way they created the ficticious money in the first place.

The debt we we owe to the Federal Reserve Bank for granting us permission to print our own money is the best place to start, then we look at the bankers; we should mint a special currency solely for this purpose. Pretty smooth stones from a river bed comes to mind, but we will only give them part since we will be paying bankers with the same system they use to make money; the almighty Fractional Reserve System. So we pay them ten percent on the dollar but in smooth shiny stones.

Think they will like the idea? I don't see why not, it is exactly what they have been doing to us for nearly a hundred years. Isn't this a Free Market? Well Ben, you can be the one to inform the debtors, since they are your friends. How many times has the Feds and the banks caused Wall Street crises, false oil shortages, and then picked up the spoils for ten cents on the dollar, or less. No, I think we are being more than generous here.

You know that the Fed reserves the right of Suspension of Species where they just negate what they owe. Call the whole thing off! So why in hell do they want us to pay? More importantly who do they want us to pay?

Besides the Wall Street Piracy Club, the Saudis and the Chinese are the biggest holder of debt. They are up to their eyeballs in our debt. The debt is so much that we are "Too Big To Fail" without them taking a staggering hit. Nice huh?

I can hear the conversation now Obama; "Hu baby, don't worry about it. It's nothing but stagecraft for the people. Remember how I said I was going to get rid of the NAFTA treaty? It's still in place isn't it?"

Hu; "Ok, I just wanted to be certain, you know."

Obama; "Sure no problem. Hey, did you get that pallet of Cubans I sent you?"

Now, having said all this you better have your bug-out-bag ready to go.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Hi Mdv2 - any updates?

Do you know why the new figures are so much power? ...Are they additional amounts?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
They probably gave away more than that, but cooked the books to make it look like they ONLY gave away 16 trillion instead of some more ungodly sum like 193 quintillion...

It's simple, however, banks are cash cows for THE FED.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.
So...what can be done? Bernanke gave away the farm...
Guess we are just going to have to ask him and his cronies fro restitution...
I'm sure he's good for it...

We're in the hole for 14 trillion...we should also make sure that those that owe us
pay us back as well.

I know...
fairy tale endings...not...

The easiest way out would be declare the banks owning the Reserve Corporation "Financial Terrorist's", arrest the CEO's and majority Share holder, and well you know what happens to terrorist's after that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join