It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very funny, TRUE court room exchanges

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hope it's true like some say they are not, either way fun read! thanks

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
reply to post by newcovenant

I hate to derail this but I doubt these are true. At any rate, these types of emails are the worst kind of spam. These aren't written by people to share a laugh. They're forwarded endlessly for good reason. That reason is usually to spread a virus. I hope you don't take this the wrong way as I'm only trying to help, but I highly recommend you do a virus scan asap and not forward this message any further.

Are you out of your mind?

I got this in an email from a high school buddy. I've had it for a month.

They are from the book I give the link to at the bottom so I can give the author of the book exposure and credit. . They are real. I am thinking of getting the book after reading this sneak preview.

And yes...THEY ARE (re)WRITTEN BY PEOPLE TO SHEAR A LAUGH.

You are not derailing the thread. I am the most surprised this took off like it has.

They are pretty funny.

Thanks people!

Well others here... since it seems they needed a laugh.

You are a laugh.
edit on 27-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I hate to derail this but I doubt these are true. At any rate, these types of emails are the worst kind of spam. These aren't written by people to share a laugh. They're forwarded endlessly for good reason. That reason is usually to spread a virus. I hope you don't take this the wrong way as I'm only trying to help, but I highly recommend you do a virus scan asap and not forward this message any further.

I thought there was a book for sale on Amazon.

I wasn't aware if the above was received via email? Are you sure? Common, please take a break from finding conspiracy in every single thing. Just have few laughs and lighten up please

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by klenker

ritchie: i'll have half of mild, in a pint glass
eddie: i'll have a pint of mild...in a half pint glass

that scene always makes me laugh...

or... ritchie shouting whilst tweaking his nipples "we're going on holiiiiiiiday...better make a list of all the things we need to nick for the beach"

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
very funny, cheers for posting
love from stu

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You have only 7 posts.
No threads started.

No offense but I don't think you'd know spam if you fell in it.
Nobody is saying forward this.
How would you forward from here anyway?

Buzzkill

Love that word.

edit on 27-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

I thought there was a book for sale on Amazon.

I wasn't aware if the above was received via email? Are you sure? Common, please take a break from finding conspiracy in every single thing. Just have few laughs and lighten up please

Thank you very much mate!

Yes indeed there is a book for sale.
It is not my book and not even anybody I know but since I am referencing their material
I thought it would only be proper to refer to the book where these hysterical exchanges are first listed.

Actually I did find some blogs that have many more bits from the book.
Choosing to site different passages. They are all so funny.
(and I had to do a search to find out if there really was a book etc. and get the link)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Listen here foreveralone, just because I'm new to posting on ATS, doesn't mean I'm new here. I've been here for years. What does this have to do with email? You present a very weak straw man argument and it's depressing. Will any of you I337 H4x0rz please tell me how a virus is spread? Please, enlighten us Assange.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Listen here foreveralone, just because I'm new to posting on ATS, doesn't mean I'm new here. I've been here for years. What does this have to do with email? You present a very weak straw man argument and it's depressing. Will any of you I337 H4x0rz please tell me how a virus is spread? Please, enlighten us Assange.

Creepy pub crawler...It appears it is time to take your medications and change your nappy. You are wet like the proverbial blanket and miserable so must be catching a cold. Not only that but giving your wicked germs to the rest of us so cover your mouth when you cough or other wise spill nastiness from that big hole.

edit on 28-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

(off topic):

whoa! Nice comeback!
star for that let the comedy ensue

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I have met court reporters who mention interesting things. The first being how much people hmm and haww and go ok.

I can see why the poster said that it could be spam. But at the same time, I think the lawyers making these questions are in just lawyer mode and just automatically generating questions out of habit, without having the time to think about them.

It does give the impression that lawyers and doctors don't like each other.

The last one about the brain in the jar is the best.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join