It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stealth Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Cool video with some good information I came across on the Lockheed Martin website, never seen that aircraft design before that was getting tested.

www.lockheedmartin.com...

This is also another cool video about the submarine launched UAV.

www.lockheedmartin.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Both very cool, haddnt seen the cormarant idea yet at all.

will have to pkle more around those sorts of sites too

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

That design could be from the DARPA Falcon Project to make a hypersonic vehicle and weapon system.
en.wikipedia.org...
Yeah those submarine launched UAVs are pretty cool. They talked about them a lil while ago but I have not seen anything about them being built or designed as of late.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I don't think it is an aircraft design at all per se - just a shape that they are gathering data on for future reference, or as part of a programme for the design of an actual a/c - eg from various sections of the shape that might end up as part of a design.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
That is sick, and not in a good soft-modern teenage sense.
Meanwhile people are starving, suffering and striving to live, the world over and yet these bastards still try to find more efficient ways to waste money and kill people.

It makes me sick to my stomach.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Yeah your right, it's a disgrace. Not only that but also, while people are starving, my local football team is training for the new season, my local garage is just selling petrol and my local post office is selling stamps. I even saw a bus driver just driving a bus! Makes me sick.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
That is sick, and not in a good soft-modern teenage sense.
Meanwhile people are starving, suffering and striving to live, the world over and yet these bastards still try to find more efficient ways to waste money and kill people.

It makes me sick to my stomach.

Don't really understand what you are trying to say, are you referring to other Countries of here in America? Trying not to get too off topic but from what I understand you are trying to say that is is not important to have a edge on warfare and advancing our technology, so if a conflict broke out Americans would be getting slaughtered. Who would be the ones trying to strive to live and starving?

Food for thought.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Essentially, my gripe is with the Military-Industrial Complex and the merchants of death. It really is a backwards way to get ahead....oh, and the glorification of war and the machines that enable slaughter.
edit on 27-7-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join