It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUMAN SECRETS - Aliens are Here. They are us.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
And we want to go back to mars to destroy it again ! We're so evil !

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
After much study and video watching I have decided that we are the aliens.

This is a catchy idea and it has a certain truth to it, but I think you should study further.

1) Let's use "ET" instead of "alien." That makes a more clear delineation. We aren't the ETs. I'm not even you for that matter. We belong to a very short-lived culture that has existed on earth more or less in its present form for only several thousand years. We, as a culture, don't even have readable records of over half of our own history!

2) The ETs belong to a variety of cultures that have been developing elsewhere. Some of them have total historical recall back for hundreds of thousands of years, often with good knowledge of events that happened millions or billions of years ago. Most of them use various mental technologies to assist them in communication and control. Many of them are organized kind of like hives. They lead nice, predictable "pleasant" lives.

3) We chose a different path and they are wondering why the heck we are still alive when we have so much genocide in our short history. Some of them think we are stupid and hopeless while others realize that we have something they have lost track of somewhere along the way. And that appears to be an irrational love of freedom.

4) We are, to over-simplify, the outcasts from their old societies. The ones they didn't know how to handle. But kicking us out gave us a kind of freedom, and we got used to it. I'm over-simplifying. The point is: we have a certain robustness that they seem to have lost.

5) We are more robust because we have not bothered to "kill" the spirit. Most of those ET societies have been working on doing just that for their entire existences. They didn't understand spirit, so they were afraid of it and tried to kill it. Now they are moribund as cultures. But they have all either forgotten or "conveniently overlooked" certain facts regarding our shared past. And this has to do with how the killing of the spirit is actually accomplished. Just because we survived past attempts does not mean that we were not affected by the experience. So though we are robust compared to some of those cultures, we are nevertheless spiritually crippled. And most of us wouldn't recognize the way out of this trap, or be willing to take it, if we were paid a million bucks. But the way out does exist.

6) If you want to try the "astral traveling" route or some similar practice, I can't stop you. I have located what I think is a more certain way. Like all ways out, it is not that easy to travel. But getting that work done requires energy and devotion to the goal. So whether or not everything comes out OK in the end is still a bit up in the air. And it may be for quite some time to come.
edit on 29/7/2011 by l_e_cox because: found a typo

<< 1   >>

join