It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian mind control

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I wonder if any of you have heard about this. Many Australians interested in secret history of our country have heard of this. I am in a unique position because my ex father in law was a Dept. of defense worker here in the 80s and once told me somethings he shouldn't have one night when drunk.
Apperaently in the early 70s Aboriginal tribes people from the Maralinga area were found to possess powerful Psychic abilities. Some say this is due to the British atomic tests of the 50s in the area.
ASIO (The Australian Security Intelligence Organisation) captured them and where using their powers under the joint Dept. of defense secret project Codenamed: Possum dreaming Ultra. They were last used to insure the Tampa sank (a vessel of refugees that sank in Aus waters in 2000 in very suspicious circumstances) and before that to bring down the radical Whitlam government in 1975.
Any more info on this I would love!

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by joan12
. They were last used to insure the Tampa sank (a vessel of refugees that sank in Aus waters in 2000 in very suspicious circumstances) and before that to bring down the radical Whitlam government in 1975.
Any more info on this I would love!

The fact that you said that they were used during the Tampa incident, implies you still have a source to tell you this. Is this a true statement ?
If this group did exist the Aussie Government would have to keep extremely tight control over them, lest they use their powers against the whiteman.
Maybe the recent Redfern Riots were caused by this group.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
hmm very interesting I wonder if it is true?

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
My father in law said that they where housed in the early years in a bunker complex in BRIBIE island constantly sedated to stop them from rebelling and controled with inplanted electrodes

home.st.net.au...

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Um, the Tampa didn't sink, in fact it was in Sydney Harbour last night when those whales were in there.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Australian mind control

ooohhhhh the temptation to make some jokes on this topic ... down boy, down boy....

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Like a lot of these stories, there's some truth in it.

It wasn't the bombs, it wasn't localised to Maralinga-based Kooris... it's a secret that you have to be initiated into.

I wonder what the Tasmanian Kooris knew. The British didn't muck around there - they just killed them all.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Damn dont mess with those Aboriginals, any people whose culture/religion 10,000 plus years old must be very special. I hope your ex-pop in law was just messing with you. Those Aboriginals are a very special people in my books .

[edit on C:Thuocu08e8 by Opus]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Agreed. A lot of white Aussies I know put them down, but theres some very very interesting stuff they do, that science can't quite explain.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
Agreed. A lot of white Aussies I know put them down, but theres some very very interesting stuff they do, that science can't quite explain.

A lot of white Aussies

DN, what do you mean by that?!? Can you define the "white Aussie" for me please.

Btw, the Tampa is a freighter.
en.wikipedia.org...

Sanc'.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
White Aussie. Cacuasian. Of British prisioner desent.

I mean I hear a lot of racisim coming from Australians, is what I mean.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Not ALL white australians are of prisoner decent... perhaps just "of british decent" would have been more appropriate... Delta Nine... i think YOUR bein pretty racist your self...

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameo131i
Not ALL white australians are of prisoner decent... perhaps just "of british decent" would have been more appropriate... Delta Nine... i think YOUR bein pretty racist your self...

No, I'm not mate. It appears you don't understand the concept of racism.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Well stereotypical then... mate...

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I don't think you realise just how well I know the Australian mind, moite.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine

Yeah right, what's this strange stuff they do ? I have lived here for 20 years and I haven't heard of anything which is unexplainable.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Hey DElta....Where are you from?

I'm from Australia....and i'm telling you, Racism isn't a large issue in Australia at all.

And actuallly, you know what....The most racists i know in Australia...they aren't white. From what i can tell from having lived here for 21 years, from the racism i've sen in this country (which isn't much), most of it comes from non-whites. So gimme a break... Oh and btw, there are MANY MANY different coloured people around in australia. We're as multi-cultural as they come.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 04:54 AM
link   
WELL said DaRage... and Delta... I AM australian so i think i would know the australian mind pretty well...

[edit on 29/8/2004 by jameo131i]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I'm not saying it's a strictly white occurence- of course it isn't. However, a good chunk of Aussie I have spoken to (not all, obviously) are quite racist. Perhaps I just attract that sort of scum.

For the record, I am a Kiwi

Mad Scientist. I'm tired, so I can't think of anything major off the top of my head, but I will get back to you.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 05:41 AM
link   
3 Cheers to DaRage!!!!

I am a "white" Australian and the worst case of racism I experienced was when I lived in Melbourne for three years. I went to local high school and I was the only "white" person in my class, there was one asian and the rest were all greek. I was made to feel like an "alien" and was subject to many threats of violence. I only lasted 2 days as I refused to go back. Melbourne Aust has the largest greek population outside Athens. These days I have greek friends and hold no grudge against this race.

Back to the subject: it is fairly well known that Aborigines have always been looked upon differently when it comes to spiritual gifts. Try reading some books on the subject and you will find some things that will blow your mind.

As for atomic testing in SA giving the Aborigines special powers, they've been around for thousands of years and so have their powers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join