It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious about Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Is this radio host and what sounds like a frantic person out or his mind for real? I have heard scared people in my life and this guy takes the cake. He seems scared shi**ess. Just curious about you debunker's.

Sorry, but the guy talking, not the radio host, seems like he is running away from something and scared out of his mind and bejeezzzzzbers. Thanks.

Don't mind the stupid biblical quotes. I didn't pay too much mind to them.

edit on 20-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Hmmm I have no idea what just happened. It sounds as if it is legit, but I can't figure it out. Someone could have very easily just acted as a frantic dude.... Besides that I will do some research to see how legit the place where this video is from, and see if I can find anything out about this radio station. Let me know if you get any leads

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Seems as though the caller came clean about his prank, however it could be a cover-up after the original caller was 'dealt' with
edit on 20-7-2011 by HockeySense because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Oooook. First off the guy that posted this is seemingly very religious, which doesn't mean much except that maybe he is a little biased towards the information because of his viewpoints. Notice the website he got the video from is this one which is appealing to that audience. From what I can tell this website is just trying to use people's religious philosophy for money as you can't even access a video about God until you donate...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhysicsAdept

Oooook. First off the guy that posted this is seemingly very religious, which doesn't mean much except that maybe he is a little biased towards the information because of his viewpoints. Notice the website he got the video from is this one which is appealing to that audience. From what I can tell this website is just trying to use people's religious philosophy for money as you can't even access a video about God until you donate...

I'm not paying too much too the religious crap, I already they're hypocrites.
It's the caller I'm interested in. What's weird is how the radio station also went down the same time the caller went down. Thanks.

Why would radio host say if it's a secured line? First time I've heard that.

The voice sounds similar but doesn't sound like him.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HockeySense

Ah yeah. That seems that about wraps it up. Sounds exactly the same... though it is odd the satellite went down.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I listened to each of them very carefully -- even loaded them up into a pro sound program to analyze them -- and they are definitely NOT the same person. I agree the original guy was likely killed long ago.

Even another person says it does sound similar but it does not sound like the same guy.

Also, why make the place so secretive if you don't want people near it? What about the grandparents who flew past the barrier, what ever happened to them?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

I wonder if there is a way to digitally analyse the two calls made to Art for possible inaccuracies. hmmm....

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by HockeySense
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

I wonder if there is a way to digitally analyse the two calls made to Art for possible inaccuracies. hmmm....

Yep, me too. Caller seems hinky and scared shi**less. I've been scared shi**less.
I know the voice. 2nd caller no inkling.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Here ya go. Already been talked about.

ATS

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the link.

After reading the posts, I'm starting to not believe anyone on ATS.

1st call was scared sh**less pranker. OK. Sure. Guy sounded like he peed his pants
2nd call confessing.

One is a UFO
2nd is a Balloon.

Get me?

Yuh, why bother coming here.

Yawn.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Hmmm I have no idea what just happened. It sounds as if it is legit, but I can't figure it out. Someone could have very easily just acted as a frantic dude.... Besides that I will do some research to see how legit the place where this video is from, and see if I can find anything out about this radio station. Let me know if you get any leads
well lots of things come to mind. the giv is atleast 20 to 30 years ohead of us.. they public only knows what they want someone to know.. the heavenly body nasa discovered.. in the 50's should be close to earth ..
also this could be true. theres a good chance.. the government does know.. they will save themselves and let everyone else fend for there own.. in a major catastrophe... do some research.. ill do the same.. and try to find more...personally im not really religious
edit on 20-7-2011 by shadowreborn89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

You come here because it is the most concentrated source of news from people who care about the truth. It's up to you to decide whether it is a UFO or a balloon, but it;s your trek to make, not the ATS's. You come here because there is more than just one perspective on things, and people actually care about being informed, but more importantly, informed correctly. Don't believe something is a UFO until you have proof. Don't believe something is a balloon, until you have proof.

And P.S. that link I gave you had another link to the original post, the one I gave you was still not the right one, sorry

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

You come here because it is the most concentrated source of news from people who care about the truth. It's up to you to decide whether it is a UFO or a balloon, but it;s your trek to make, not the ATS's. You come here because there is more than just one perspective on things, and people actually care about being informed, but more importantly, informed correctly. Don't believe something is a UFO until you have proof. Don't believe something is a balloon, until you have proof.

And P.S. that link I gave you had another link to the original post, the one I gave you was still not the right one, sorry

It's OK. TY. Only reasoned I joined ATS, was that stupid so called brutality on the Rochester chick that was so bogus. I should stop coming here, because all it is, is a bunch of tabloids, that I don't have to subscribe too. Think that's why I joined anyway.
whatever.

I'll believe Jesse Ventura only because I'm a die hard fan and watching his video now. Go WWF.

edit on 21-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I believe that the goverment is covering up something

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by scottfever2006
I believe that the goverment is covering up something

Yep, there is something freaky going on at that place.

top topics

join