It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA Expert describes ancient alien technology!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
So now I am looking up what we know about UR

Deep down in the 40-ft. shaft sunk into the mound, Woolley had discovered a stratified layer of river clay almost 10 ft. thick. The deposit, he reasoned, could have come only from a flood of immense dimensions, a disaster of such magnitude that it had without doubt given substance to the Genesis legend of Noah and the Ark. The discovery, revealing as it was, was not Woolley's greatest triumph at Ur. In 1926, excavating in the area known to be the royal cemetery, Woolley uncovered Ur's most shocking secret: gruesome proof that the priests of the 40th-century B.C. kingdom had practiced mass murder and human sacrifice. Laid out in precise rows, the remains of both royalty and commoner lay where the bodies had fallen after being struck down from behind, killed so that they might accompany their dead ruler into the next world. The discoveries at Ur established the ancient Sumerians, previously known only as myth or legend, as historical reality, the ancestors of a Babylonia yet to be.www.trivia-library.com...

The discovery of Ur is a legacy because it gave modern civilization a greater understanding of what life was like at the dawn of civilization. The area around Ur is an excellent place to look for such details as Ur was the capital of Sumer at its height and it was there that the first cities, laws and punishments, and the first form of writing developed. The excavation also brought to light the agricultural revolution – development of agriculture at its earliest stages. Nevertheless, Ur is removed from the list of mythical cities with this discovery. Of course, it is important to learn and understand the past because it holds many lessons even for the modern era. The criminal codes revealed what kind of crime happened at the time of Ur; amazingly, they are strikingly similar to the crimes today – theft, fraud, and murder – meaning that humans have not changed much even after 6000 years. Finally, the site also provided insight into how early nomadic humans developed new technologies to make their lives more efficient – so efficient they no longer have to follow animals for food and instead, depend on themselves for food. It is this same spirit that continues to guide the people of the modern era, and hopefully, the future generation.www.markville.ss.yrdsb.edu.on.ca...

This entire link was interesting but way too long to post. ncse.com... I don't know if it is relevant but it is background.

I am not vouching for the credibility of the claimant on the OPs original post. I am curious only about the claims. This is not the first time I have heard whispers like this and so I want to know everything that surrounds it and mentions it. Like pieces of puzzles. Right now they don't make a lot of sense. Just gathering pieces.
edit on 22-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by liejunkie01
Oh no,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Not another EX CIA guy spilling his guts.

If it was that secret, would they let him tell the world?

Think.............Think...........Think............Think........

Another common sense fail.

Are you for real?
Ever hear of the term whistleblower?

Way to discredit someone else though.
Maybe next time you will succeed in making someone else feel inadequate
while at the same time making yourself appear smart.
Good luck... Soon grasshopper, I can feel it.

I am sorry I offended you.

I believe that it is obvious, that if "they" have been keeping the whole alien thing under lock and key, "they": probably would not let some "whistleblower" tell the whole world.......

Maybe next time you will succeed in making someone else feel inadequate while at the same time making yourself appear smart.

Can I ask, what are you getting at here? Are you trying to make me feel inadequate and at the same time making yourself look smarter?...............See how that goes.....This is a discussion forum....I simply implied that we all need to think of the obvious, before we make outrageous claims...

Not to mention, how many other Ex CIA guys have came out with "disclosure" information and nothing came of it. Everybody gets all excited and creams themselves just because somebody is "supposidly" EX CIA..

I am under the impression that the CIA has a pretty good monitoring program.. Don't you think that they would monitor their ex employees? That is why I put in the Think...........think.......think...part.

But hey...........people will believe anything if it hints at their agenda.

edit on 22-7-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
After finishing I think the video sort of falls apart at the end. The beginning was great.

Here is a quote from the video.

A select few on the planet control a vast majority of the wealth and they've done this since the beginning of time basically because they were the ones that were favored by the Anunnaki. The Ancient Kings of the Sumerian civilization.

en.wikipedia.org...

"Legend goes...Long ago there existed on the earth some proto species of human."

"The Anunnakicame to Earth genetically modified them to be smarter and more capable of being their slaves."
(edit: Maybe this is why though barbaric, slavery persisted among a SELECT few strains of people even until recently?)
"The Anunnaki would check in on them from time to time and who ever had the most gold would get these great presents from the Gods. These presents or gifts from the Gods could range from anything like the destruction of ones enemies to producing rain and a good harvest that year. The device they found is believed to be one of these presents."

And we are still as is evident on street corner conventions and advertisement...Gathering gold.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I've noticed a lot of former government people claim stuff like this. A few months back, they had these former high ranking people saying aliens switched off the nukes....

You wonder if it's the government putting out a lot of Internet conspiracies, like in that episode of South Park.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by foood4thought
I've noticed a lot of former government people claim stuff like this. A few months back, they had these former high ranking people saying aliens switched off the nukes....

You wonder if it's the government putting out a lot of Internet conspiracies, like in that episode of South Park.

that's a good possibility....considering how many thousands of people they have working for them in (counter)intelligence jobs...i wouldn't put anything like that past them at all

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I doubt very few people who work or did work for the CIA know much about alien or UFO phenomena apart from minor details and hearsay. I don't understand why people seem to think that these so-called former agents would be telling the truth. The only thing they set out to do is to make money and that's about it. From what I gather the only people who would know anything about the alien and UFO phenomena are the military and those people who control the black budgets. Experts would be brought into the picture only if they had expertise that were a lot more better than anyone else which is why you only have a select few people working at these military bases.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
Shouldn't this be in the "Grey Area"?

No, Jokes, Puns & Pranks

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Re the Bible...it is a history book. Verified and verifiable. The precepts it sets forth are in question. It may be a one sided history but we have other religious tomes for alternate and the same only differently flavored versions of similar upbringings/ history.
I'll look up and post the descriptions of the Ark and what befell everyone who came in contact with it who did not "treat it a certain way"...but am sort of in the middle of a movie.. en.wikipedia.org...

At it's core the bible is a history book but is prone to exageration of historically proven facts. I just talked about this in another thread just a few minutes before posting to this one. Exodus where the Ark is mentioned is one of the books known to over exagerated historical facts. As for what the ark did in wiki artical given to me and what I have read in the bible it never says the ark did those things it clearly says God did those thing to those not worthy to touch it or see it. Still even then it controdicts itself because the philistines where able to touch it, look at it, and even carry it off with no problems even though they where not the choosen people. It did not effect (God's smiting) them until after it arrived in there cities according to the text.

Also according to the text it was left with various people who where not choosen who looked upon it and even touched it with out any effects. It seems to me God was the effect not the ark and that's how I interpet it.

Secondly if I could see the ark as some sort of machine which I do not by my interpetation it would be more a kin to a nucluer reactor then what is being described int he video.

Check this thread and guy out and Coral Castle...www.abovetopsecret.com...
No one can explain how he did it, but this does and it is what he claimed right down to the humming noise people even said they heard at night while they were trying to spy on Ed moving the blocks.
The pyramid and capstones, Stonehenge and structures similar (there are a few staggered about the planet) it would explain how they got there. It might be "THE" secret protected by the Masons? Moving rocks.

Ah now I know what you are talking about I forgot they changed the name from Rock Gate Park to Coral Castle and also the fact that you mentioned it was built in the 70's when in fact it was built in 1923. On top that it is not made out of Coral it is made out oolite a type of limestone.

Information on oolite: en.wikipedia.org...

Actually one man did prove that a single man working alone could make such a structure using conventional means his name is Wally Wallington. en.wikipedia.org...

Wally built a stone henge replica single handedly only using simple machines such as levers aided by counterweights and pivots. Which is what Edward Leedskalnin is thought to have used.

The man that built Coral castle: en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Edward Leedskalnin was an eccentric amateur sculptor an extrodianry man to be sure who wrote a few very short books on Magnetism (like only 19 pages short). His intrests in magnetism is sort of what lead people to believe int he first place he used it to build the castle. When asked about how he did it Ed often replied that he understood the laws of weight and leverage well.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
Shouldn't this be in the "Grey Area"?

Perhaps they should rename that to the "Brown Area".

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

No one has to prove otherwise. The burden of proof is on the person making the positive claims. Disbelievers do not hold a burden of proof, we're merely unconvinced. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and no one needs to offer evidence or facts to defeat them. This is the problem with the ATS believer community, they all think they're entitled to a debunking before we skeptics dismiss whatever it is that's been posted as evidence. Sorry but burden of proof doesn't work that way. We don't assume something is real until its debunked and shown to be fictional, we assume its fictional until evidence is presented to prove its real.

The guy claims he has a degree in interstellar anthropology, not only is there no such thing but the very term itself would be contradictory even if it WAS a legitimate degree. My guess is he's using it to mean the study of aliens but ANTHROpology has to do with the study of MAN, of humankind. The term is self-contradictory.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OWoutcast

I saw the fellow who moves blocks around for a living. He actually does it because he likes to move things but I was not impressed with what he was able to accomplish.

I mean don't get me wrong it is amazing feats of leverage and strength but not Stonehenge.
He is a far cry from anything like that.

As for Coral Castle...guess what limestone is? Coral!

And no, it was never proven a single 100 pound man could accomplish what he did much less a team of men with heavy equipment.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

As for Coral Castle...guess what limestone is? Coral!

Not all limestone is Coral based. Most grains in limestone are skeletal fragments of marine organisms such as coral or foraminifera but not all. Oolite comes from Ooids which can form around coral and other fossilized marine life. Limestone in of itself is not just Coral and is know to be made of non coral material. Coral is a living marine organism when it dies it can form certain types of limestone but like already state not all types of limestone derive from coral. Not that the type of limestone really matters to this deiscussion I just pointed it out as Oolite in the above post because it was part of what confused me when you first posted about it and called it Coral. I didn't know what you where talking about at first because you mentioned coral castle (I knew it as it's old name Rock Gate Park.), You said the 70's when it actually was built in the 20's, and you said coral which I knew it as Oolite. I knew the story you had just confused me so I was pointing out the parts which orginally had me confused about what you where talking about is all.

And no, it was never proven a single 100 pound man could accomplish what he did much less a team of men with heavy equipment.

It has been proven he didn't need heavy equipment to do it Wally Wallington has more then proved you do not need heavy equipment to move 2 ton and even bigger blocks. You may not be impressed by him but he has proven that fact you do not need heavy equipment to do it all you need is weights and levers. From Wally's system the weight of the person does not matter. Also Ed stated he used weights and levers on many occasions when asked how he did it again quoting him Ed would only reply that he understood the laws of weight and leverage well. Suggesting he used a weight and lever system similiar to what wally used and pullies because coral castle still has the chains he used in his pully system. He built it over a 20 year span of time.

There is also mention by Ed that he used his perpetual motion holder in helping construct the castle. I personally do not know much about this device but it is known to work. Look it up if your interested in learning about it.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OWoutcast

Not all limestone is Coral based.

No but this Coral Castle is.

Thanks for the info and limestone lesson. Like I care...no offense but it is a moot point having little to do with the feat involved.

It has been proven he didn't need heavy equipment to do it

Well perhaps to you it has...but to me it has not. I saw man moving low blocks around he did not lift a 2 ton bounder and place it high on another rock.

You seem to have a great deal of time on your hands and like a dog with a bone with this although sometimes I forget what this discourse is about because you are veering way off topic.

I do not wish to go into your head nor haggle over minute details and semantics. Thanks though..
I have my own opinions on certain aspects of this mans story. You may call me ignorant but it is only my opinion and I can't disregard it in spite of you not following along with my thinking.

They found this object.
End of story..or maybe it will be.
We'll see.

... but they found this object, this machine....of that I am certain.

edit on 24-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
If the audience has to decide whether the orator is genuinely mentally ill or an egomaniac troll, it should be moved to the Grey Area.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I knew my inability to ever forget voices or faces would serve me well one day.

The man speaking in the videos is Tom Occhipinti. He is a fiction writer and creative writing podcaster...

American Writers Podcast

Tom's Linked In profile says that he's an English Teacher at NYC Department of Education.

Tom's LinkedIn profile

Sounds like he's definitely been busy writing fiction

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by windus

Its describing ancient ALIEN technology, hence why it is in the Aliens/ UFOs category. Lets stop making useless posts.
"ummm i think i should be here".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join