It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High levels of radiation found in Canada (video) - Disturbing!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Lake Louise, Canada:

Multiple videos have been released showing high levels of radiation in Canada as the corporate media continues to cover up the real dangers posed by the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

The tests were taken in multiple places in Canada including Lake Louise BC, Kelowna BC, Red Deer/Edmonton, and Hope BC. The radiation tests that were taken near Lake Louise BC clearly showed harmful radiation levels up to 1.66 mcSv/hr .

So far Canadian and American authorities have remained silent. We must DEMAND action from local health authorities. If these levels of radiation are being picked up in Canada it seems only a matter of time before they reach the west coast of the United States.

This should be a RED ALERT to all Americans and Canadians! source

We've had a debate going on in another thread in which people attempted to debunk the Fukushima-caused contamination of North-America. I am all but an expert in the field, but this seems to be solid evidence of it.
edit on 20-7-2011 by Mdv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
"Kay, this is getting very concerning..."

Yeah, dizzying camera work, but it seems to be a pretty accurate account of the events. Also not a radiologist... but the North American west coast is constantly being subjected to nasty stuff from Asia. Pollution, and now... RADIOACTIVITY.

Yay.

S+F

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

I've been banging on about this for too long, months ago. Have a look through my posts.

People dont want to know because they cant be arsed doing anything about it.

I'm glad I live in Australia, South of the equator seems to be safety.

In fact, heres my thread

edit on 20-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Posted here two days ago ..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Luke chapter 8
9 His disciples asked him what this parable meant. 10 He said, “The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that,
“‘though seeing, they may not see;
though hearing, they may not understand.’[a]
11 “This is the meaning of the parable: The seed is the word of God. 12 Those along the path are the ones who hear, and then the devil comes and takes away the word from their hearts, so that they may not believe and be saved.

Isaiah 32:3 Then the eyes of those who see will no longer be closed, and the ears of those who hear will listen.

These are the scriptures that they don't know. Only a few select are aware.

new topics

top topics

join