It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(introduction)thank you all for allowing me to join the words largest super computer... the human ra

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
thanks to all for all the information and knowledge i've gained, and by super computer i mean that every single person on this pretty blue planet floating in space is a chip in a giant computer. it takes everyone to make it all work.every one of us(humans)is a set of eyes,ears and a thinking evolving and learning brain with our own hopes,fears dreams.it is up to everyone of us to figure out how to agree to disagree,how to learn to all get along without destroying each other being as we are all locked in the same large orb shaped room until we figure it all out.i'm not saying wars are not sometimes needed or necessary because sometimes problems with the computer arise and or break and need attention or replacement, it is to be expected it is not a perfect computer but it is what we have to work with.when wars are waged for money or power or whatever oppressive self serving reasons tptb can dream up well shame on them(and time for repair and or replacement right?i am a firm believer that knowledge that is for the betterment of mankind should be shared with all (within reason)if you have a great idea you should be able to profit from it to have a comfortable life, more power to you, but when it gets twisted,warped, abused ,monopolized and turned in to something that becomes a weapon in whatever physical ,mental or metaphysical way well then shame on you and damn you to hell(if there is one).i believe there is no such thing as a stupid questions, if you are smart enough to ask you are smart enough to get or find the answer.between smart people,librarys and the internet there should be no such thing as a unanswered question... as for myself i am a self taught mechanic and have worked an many garages and dealerships and a self taught machinist who has made parts for everything from private sector to military to micro medical implants and some really other neat stuff and as of late i repair clocks ,watches ,musicboxes,phonographs,automata and any thing mechanical and or electrical that comes my way it keeps me learnining, grounded and relaxes me.my motto is if i can see it i can fix it. i love trying to engineer things the more difficult and the more people say it cant be done,the more i want at it.i am very good at designing things for production from minimal parts,peices to longevity and funcionality.(i am expecting questions after saying this but there is always something new to learn and a new way to do things.you know the evolving computer thing) i believe alternative energy is a wonderful thing but it should not be crammed down our collective throats. we are getting there and will get there in our own time.. i believe nuclear power had its pluses but now the minuses outweigh those things.i believe we need we all need to help our neighbors and friends because someday we will need there help in return.i would love to believe in E.T.but until i have proof something i can look at,touch smell and kick the tires on sadly its just a dream and i think currently tptb are just trying to play a song on all our little heartstrings.(and i grew up a si-fi, star trekkie, cyborg,starwars,battle beyond the stars loving geek and am damn proud of it!!!) i believe in chemtrails because i can see them ,everything that goes with it to me is all speculation it may or may not exist,pictures can be doctored and documentation can be made up.i believe something is going on with our world and it is not good ,the wrong people have gotten themselves in all the right places to do all the wrong things.and we are all in a huge world of hurt.(remember help friends and neighbors you need them as much as they need you)i believe small government is a good thing i just think it has currently been shanghai'ed by some of the wrong people (not all democrats or rebublicans are bad just some and they need attention and or replacement( you know the computer thing again)i believe monsanto probably maybe may have started with all good intentions and has been turned in to a evil world domination bent monster.i believe wal-mart needs to add their list of upc barcode prefixes to the list of where product origin is (somebody posted where to find the list here on ats)how do they get away with that ?and what are they hiding? just speculating.and last but not least i believe it is not too late for humankind (and whatever other kind there is) to come back from this precipice of destruction and we will be a better race of people for it.looking foreward to learning and teaching together(and any and all questions, remember no such thing as stupid questions right?)and as long as we all remember to approach every problem as informed and as educated as we can be(does not mean spend all of your money on school)with reason,common sense(which for some reason does not seem as common as it used to be)and love ,compassion and tolerance we all will pull through this.i have tried to make as proper of a introduction as possible and would like to see more like this(hint hint)get to know your neighbor right? well for now peace and i'm outta here

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by automata

Wow, now theres a intro.
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

My eyes ! My eyes !!

Welcome to ATS automata !!

I liked reading your intro even if I differ on certain opinions. Was a great intro.

I would recommend using paragraphs though, a wall of text is tough on my eyes and make me look like a chihuahua...

Looking forward to seeing you on the boards. Have Fun and Enjoy !

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Cyberwall paper...

Ingenious! you got a patent on that yet?

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to ATS

when you want to space a paragraph hit your space bar twice.

Again Welcome to the ATS Jungle

Enjoy the forums

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

sorry guys and dolls you should see how long winded i am in person

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

thanks to all for all the information and knowledge i've gained, and by super computer i mean that every single person on this pretty blue planet floating in space is a chip in a giant computer. it takes everyone to make it all work.every one of us(humans)is a set of eyes,ears and a thinking evolving and learning brain with our own hopes,fears dreams.it is up to everyone of us to figure out how to agree to disagree,how to learn to all get along without destroying each other being as we are all locked in the same large orb shaped room until we figure it all out.i'm not saying wars are not sometimes needed or necessary because sometimes problems with the computer arise and or break and need attention or replacement, it is to be expected it is not a perfect computer but it is what we have to work with.when wars are waged for money or power or whatever oppressive self serving reasons tptb can dream up well shame on them(and time for repair and or replacement right?i am a firm believer that knowledge that is for the betterment of mankind should be shared with all (within reason)if you have a great idea you should be able to profit from it to have a comfortable life, more power to you, but when it gets twisted,warped, abused ,monopolized and turned in to something that becomes a weapon in whatever physical ,mental or metaphysical way well then shame on you and damn you to hell(if there is one).i believe there is no such thing as a stupid questions, if you are smart enough to ask you are smart enough to get or find the answer.between smart people,librarys and the internet there should be no such thing as a unanswered question... as for myself i am a self taught mechanic and have worked an many garages and dealerships and a self taught machinist who has made parts for everything from private sector to military to micro medical implants and some really other neat stuff and as of late i repair clocks ,watches ,musicboxes,phonographs,automata and any thing mechanical and or electrical that comes my way it keeps me learnining, grounded and relaxes me.my motto is if i can see it i can fix it. i love trying to engineer things the more difficult and the more people say it cant be done,the more i want at it.i am very good at designing things for production from minimal parts,peices to longevity and funcionality.(i am expecting questions after saying this but there is always something new to learn and a new way to do things.you know the evolving computer thing) i believe alternative energy is a wonderful thing but it should not be crammed down our collective throats. we are getting there and will get there in our own time.. i believe nuclear power had its pluses but now the minuses outweigh those things.i believe we welcome need we all need to help our neighbors and friends because someday we will need there help in return.i would love to believe in E.T.but until i have proof something i can look at,touch smell and kick the tires on sadly its just a dream and i think currently tptb are just trying to play a song on all our little heartstrings.(and i grew up a si-fi, star trekkie, dude. cyborg,starwars,battle beyond the stars loving geek and am damn proud of it!!!) i believe in chemtrails because i can see them ,everything that goes with it to me is all speculation it may or may not exist,pictures can be doctored and documentation can be made up.i believe something is going on with our world and it is not good ,the wrong people have gotten themselves in all the right places to do all the wrong things.and we are all in a huge world of hurt.(remember help friends and neighbors you need them as much as they need you)i believe small government is a good thing i just think it try has currently been shanghai'ed by some of the wrong people (not all democrats or rebublicans are bad just some and they need attention and or replacement( you know the computer thing again)i believe monsanto probably maybe may have started with all good paragraphs intentions and has been turned in to a evil world domination bent monster.i believe wal-mart needs to add their list of upc barcode prefixes to the list of where product origin is (somebody posted punctuation where to find the list here on ats)how do they get away with that ?and what are they hiding? just speculating.and last but not least i believe and it is not too late for humankind (and whatever other kind there is) to come back from this precipice of destruction and we will be a better race of people for it.looking foreward to learning and teaching together(and any and all questions, remember no such thing as stupid questions right?)and as long as we all remember to approach every problem as informed and as educated as we can be(does not mean capitals spend all of your money on school)with reason,common sense(which for some reason does not seem as common as it used to be)and love ,compassion and tolerance we all will pull through this.i have tried to make as proper of a introduction as possible and would like to see more like this(hint hint)get to know your neighbor right? well for now peace and i'm outta here

I've taken your wall of words and hidden a greeting and message for you inside of it.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Hilarious responses,point taken. Thanks for the laughes and sorry for offending all the english teachers.My spelling was ok was'nt it?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Nice to meet you automata. See you here and there.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS (aka "The Matrix Decoded".......ATS you can thank me later *wink*) from one super chip to another

join