It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surreal Feeling As Of Late

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This may already have been said but heres my piece.
People often speak of the world and it's denizens as 'sleeping' like we are all on one side of a thin veil that barely seperates us from some 'greater' reality.
Some claim to have 'awakened' or a the very least become more aware of the seperation. No one seems to have a clear understanding of wtf it all means.
It has been noted that we seem to be approaching some kind of critical mass of a sort and more people are 'waking up'.
You are not alone. Many people are feeling the things that you are.

I began feeling that something wasnt right about ten years ago and during all this time i have searched many places for answers.

The things that i am pretty positive about are:
1.Nobody seems to really know
2.as such there is no action to be taken.
3.Your gonna hafta take it as it comes, when/if it comes.

My advice to you is this; Dont stress, it could cause u 2 miss somthing important. Research, you wont find anything definitive but you will feel forearmed.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
There are likely no 'answers' to be had but there is much 'insight' to be found. dont spend all your time on one thing, after all distance and time can bring perspective.

Dont spend 24/7 worrying about it. it will help no-one. dont lose sight of the more mundane things in life as they are often the most profound and frequently posses much insight into both yourself and 'reality' in general.

Basically your not alone, dont let it get you down, be as pro-active as 'normal' life permits and goodluck.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I feel like that sometimes. It is like I am in a dream, everything seems hazy. I always think that it is because I am tired. I do not really think about it in depth. But for me, I have felt it quite a few times already, so I don't really know.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

OP I kinda know what you mean, I feel somewhat numb to everything right now, but that might be because I just dumped my girlfriend of 3 and a half years

But seriously though, I feel like a count down timer has started or something. Can't really explain it. Perhaps it's time I should re-evaluate my BOB.....

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insearch89
It never ends well for anybody because we all die and that is never a happy ending. I can identify with the feeling but i've had it for as long as i can remember but it gets worse with age. Maybe i'm a mental case but indeed something just doesn't add up.

How do you know that dying is never a happy ending? How can you say it never ends well for anybody? Why do you suggest it just gets worse for everyone as they age? I'm not surprised nothing is adding up for you when you settle for those kinds of beliefs.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Indeed I don't know if dieing is a happy ending but the process of dieing is surely not a YES I'M DIEING MOMENT. I said it gets worse for me (the feeling of something always being wrong and not adding up) not for everybody else. Maybe it's due to my anxiety disorder or as I said before I'm a mental nut. It's surely not the belief I settle on but this is where I stand so far on my journey. Just trying to figure life out and find truth. Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join