It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernanke:No Idea Where the Economy Is Going, Another Stimulus Possible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
finance.yahoo.com...

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke told lawmakers Wednesday the Fed is ready to act if the economy gets weaker. He warned them that allowing the nation to default on its debt would send "shock waves through the entire financial system."

Well, the Fed is "ready to act" again. If they do act, I wonder how much it will cost us this time?

So, does the Bernanke think the economy is going to get worse or better?

"We have to keep all the options on the table. We don't know where the economy is going to go," Bernanke told the House Financial Services Committee.

No idea. I guess we just have to wait and see.

Were they not just recently saying "Its getting better...its getting better....." Now...."Oh heck, we have no idea"
edit on 14-7-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Ben Bernanke and the Fed know exactly where the US economy is headed..

It as after all their plan..

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Theres so much bad news coming out about our economy it is impossible to pull anything positive out of these stories.

Let's just get this collapse over with, I'm so tired of the lies and games these "officials" keep playing with us.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Oh no Mr. Corruption, I'm so sick of dealing with you. Please send me into recievorship, collapse my economy and spiral me into debt that will make my eyes bleed!

Oh, please! We're done with this economy, destroy it for us!

Is that more the truth?

This economy will conly collapse because of apathy and lethargy.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Erase ALL DEBTS and start again.

This time, lock up those Satanic bankers.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The Federal Reserve's brightest idea now is to possibly add more to the debt? No way. Not a chance buddy. How about him and his band of nitwitted morons reverse some of their policies that have led us to this and until then Bernake can keep his trap shut as everytime he opens it more crud and crap is spewed,

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan
Erase ALL DEBTS and start again.

This time, lock up those Satanic bankers.

Part A would be way too easy. Plans are already being drawn up now that will eventually replace the Federal Reserve.
edit on 14-7-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Exactly!
They are 100% in control and driving it to an implosion/conversion intersection involving a paperless digital unified monetary system.
Over 96% of all transactions are credit/debit/draw, the Euro has been waiting for the remaining pieces to be put into play.
Where in the hell do you find the bottom?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter

Originally posted by backinblack

Exactly!
They are 100% in control and driving it to an implosion/conversion intersection involving a paperless digital unified monetary system.
Over 96% of all transactions are credit/debit/draw, the Euro has been waiting for the remaining pieces to be put into play.
Where in the hell do you find the bottom?

This sounds like the plan that would directly precede the implementation of RFID chips. No tangible monies, no people, just binary transactions and control. AAAAHHHHHHH!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Any fool can see the economy is headed right down the toilet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We need to stop the wars and military actions.We also need to cut back on entitlements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join