It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video of JFK's shooter? (Grassy Knoll footage)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
What a camper! If this was Call of Duty: Black Ops, that would have been a great camping spot in the map!

haha, I'm not going to lie I actually laughed. In regards tot he OP's film I have not yet seen that video. However I have not been a staunch researcher on this subject matter either. Interesting video none the less

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Additionally, why would neither Connally, his wife, or Jackie say anything if the driver had done it? Such a silly theory.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Those tramps have been identified. They had nothing to do with the assassination.

The next big break in the case came when the Dallas City Council voted to release all city records having to do with the assassination. Journalist Mary La Fontaine, who was looking through the recently released records, happened to look at a list of records released earlier in 1989. There she found the arrest records that showed the tramps to be:

Harold Doyle
View his arrest record.
Download high resolution version for printing.
John Forrester Gedney
View his arrest record.
Gus W. Abrams
View his arrest record.

Were these fellows in fact the three tramps?

Ray and Mary LaFontaine, working for the tabloid TV program "A Current Affair," set out to find Harold Doyle, whose address was listed on the arrest record as Red Jacket, West Virginia. The trail led from West Virginia to Amarillo, Texas, where the LaFontaines found one of Doyle's former neighbors who remembered him talking about his arrest in Dallas. Doyle was finally located in Klamath Falls, Oregon. He told his story on camera (embedded video), and was also questioned by the FBI.

The FBI and private researchers sought the other two tramps. Gedney was located in Melbourne, Florida, serving as a municipal officer, a respected member of the community who had not spoken about former life as a vagabond until interviewed by researcher Billy Cox, and by the FBI. Both Doyle and Gedney told the same story of spending the night before the assassination at a rescue mission. According to Oliver Revell of the Dallas FBI office:

Both commented that they had gotten fresh clothes, showered, shaved and had a meal. They headed back to the railroad yard when they heard all the commotion and sirens and everything, and they asked what happened. They were told the president had been shot.

See The Washington Post, March 4, 1992, and Dateline Dallas, Winter, 1993.

brams, the oldest of the tramps, was deceased. But researcher Kenneth Formet interviewed his sister, with whom he had lived the last 15 years of his life. She remembered his vagabond days, saying "he was always on the go hopping trains and drinking wine." When shown a picture of the Dealey Plaza tramps she responded "Yep, that's my Bill!" (Dateline Dallas, Winter, 1993)

Thus one of the greatest of assassination mysteries sprang from one of the most mundane Dealey Plaza realities. Three hobos swept up in the dragnet produced by the assassination were arrested and released. Suspicious of authority and fearful of being blamed, they remained quiet about their identities until the surviving two were tracked down almost 30 years later. Never objectively "mysterious" they only seemed that way because the absence of information left room for wild speculation. Thus the tramps are a metaphor for all the broader "mysteries" of the JFK murder case.

mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

I don't like Macadams, but the guy does quote the La Fontaines, who wrote the fantastic book, "Oswald Talked."

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Connally was shot too, purposefully. A lot was happening, and they were convinced Greer was shooting at a suspect.

Like I said, look at the civilian witnesses in Zapruders video, and the suits taking video footage. Where is that footage? Thats right. In government lock-up.

Thats why Jacqui attempted to escape the vehicle, only to be stopped by the Swastika and forced back into the vehicle.

You can even see the vehicle slow down just before JFK is shot. Why? Because Greer has to concentrate on hitting his target, therefore takes his foot off the gas, it is very clear the vehicle slows, then speeds off.

Sorry, and the Assassins, none other than the Trilateral Commission, Bildebergers..la-di-da-di-da
edit on 14-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
This is clearly wishful thinking. I dont think the film shows anything of importance. It's the equivalent of clouds making Spanish Galleons in the sky.

The Zapruder Film however does show the shooter, in plain sight. The best place to hide.

Go and watch it. The driver shoots him in the face with a gas propelled handgun that fires projectiles with (at the time) undectable shellfish poison directly into the brain. A secret CIA toy of the era.

youtu.be...

There were other shooters but they all missed. The driver finished him as you can clearly see.

I still do not think the image in the OP's video shows a shooter at all, as someone pointed out why would he be aiming where they were not where they are and shouldnt he be running away not just standing there? It is just simulcara I reckon.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
post by angus1745

You see clearly, just before the sign gets in the way that JFK is in good condition. After the sign, you see his arms go up, maybe he was shot in the side? Something is clearly wrong with him before he gets shot in the head.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
If this footage is legit then i don't think it would matter anyway because people won't be able to grip it.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
That was a tragic moment for his wife and the nation, I always thought there was ,ore than one shooter responsible. Damm the cia can lie...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
in searching for some of the better analyzed zapruder film sites. i came across these that i've never seen before. the way the president moved the cop, connally, the presidents wife and the secret service agent in the front passenger seat. are all looking to right facing the knoll right after they come past the sign. as seen here in the frame by frame. starting at 222 to 250 they all are looking that way at some point.

Zapruder Frames

the second link is about the film being forged, the author claims that the zapruder film was cut and frames added and frames taken away. and using the photo shopping of the day some were doctored. although the way the author describes this is kinda hokey and i'm not a photo analyst, i can see what he is saying. he breaks it down in eight sections and has all kinds of clips. there one section called the blood mistake, that hit something that always bothered me. when the president is hit in the head and we see the blood splatter, i always thought that looked kinda fake to me. look at the frames 313 on till 320, then watch the film at normal speed and you see what i mean. it just doesn't seem to match. the rest of the sections have different views and like i said it's kinda hokey but you can tell what he is trying to show

JFK Film Hoax.

now this third one,the guy is pushing the driver theory. which i think people are mistaking the reflection from the wind shield on top of secret agents heads. if you read the entire page he says you can see it in frame 313.
but if you go back to frame 307 to 313 you can see the reflection on both agents heads, so to me all that they are saying is a optical illusion.

but thats not what caught my attention, the below video did.

in watching this it becomes clear to me that some one knew someting was going to happen.

and in re watching the zapruder film, starting at frame 316 up to 379 you can see a white spot, appear on the president head, which i believe to be part of his skull. see this raw "untouched copy", what i mean about untouched is a lot of time you see them and the appear as clear as day. this one is grainy and reminds me of old home movies.

Google Video Link

well video want play heres the link.

and if this is part of his skull, they way it blows out, i would call that a exit wound. entry wounds dont blow out like that. if you have done any hunting or shooting, i'm sure you have seen what i'm talking about.
this goggle vid shows you the frame numbers and you can stop it and see the skull.it even looks to have concave on one side.

video.google.com...

edit on 14-7-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
delete please
edit on 7/14/11 by MentalPriapism because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Great response. Without delving too much into detail as of yet, that part where the man says, "That would be the closest thing.. I've ever.. To be honest with you...The picture bothers me, cuz if this is true.. What has occured, then.. I could be the only one.. the only one who (tearing up) s... s... saw the man.. He killed the president. And to be honest with you, If I had've known this.. I wouldn't have given the.. (immensely emotional) the interview.. Cuz that is too close to home right now.

In my opinion, there's absolutely no way to *fake* an emotional trigger such as is shown here.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

The video looks like a joke, but is that possibly a man with a rifle in the knoll? A clown killed Kennedy, optical enhancement, lol. Johnson killed Kennedy anyway right?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
In my opinion you can't get the 'enhancement' from the blurred image in the OP to the point that the OP video indicates without a predetermined image target one is trying to 'paint' in. I fully understand this is film but you have to understand film also has a grain, its not visual optics like you see with your eyes. Regardless of the grain or digital pixelation, one has to take 'artistic license' to enhance that ball of blur to the refinement of a person holding a gun (in clear view of the crowd in a direction that does not coincide with the opposing direction Kennedy's head was was impacted from). Seriously, if you get shot in the face your head moves backwards, if you get shot in the side of your head your head gets jolted to the opposite side.

Also the 'shot by the driver' theory IMO is ludicrous!

If I was a shooter, I think shooting from the cover of being in a storm drain ahead of the motorcade would allow me the best stealth and escape route. You can wear fishing trolling rubbers until you get out of any sewage water, if at the time in Dallas there was in fact any storm water in the drain.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
How about the cowardice of that guy at 11 seconds into the OP video that runs for cover leaving a woman laying on the ground right where he fled from? I'd hate to be that guy.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Please, I would like to be informed as to why it is 'ludicrous', please.

The driver doesnt need to 'get away'.

If his secret service are called off except for a 'select' few, and this IS one big conspiracy, then the driver doesn't need to 'get away', merely 'get away with it'.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Just when you think that you have all the answers, the questions get changed. I have watched every video I could get my eyes on on this subject and I would say that the video with Roger Moore: The Secret KGB JFK Assassination Files (1998), provided another point of view on the topic which helped to debunk several other theories. One has to wonder why this had to happen, Or how it could happen without the assistance of several people working together both government and civilian..

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Unless the driver can shoot with his eyes with no muzzle flash I don't see any indications of a shot from inside the car.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I have seen the OP's posted footage before. It's a clip from a documentary by the UK's Channel 4 made in 1988. Called 'The Day the Dream Died' I found it full of interesting facts, the only thing that sticks out like a sore thumb is this 'enhanced' part of the Nix film.
The programme makers just 'drop' this nugget into the programme, with hardly any background info whatsoever. I know there would have been time restraints, but surely they could have given us some info on the technology used to create this image, or the French director who discovered it!
If anyone is interested in seeing the whole documentary it is available on YouTube, I'll post the 1st part here:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Why does he have to be using a standard gun? This is CIA, why would it be a standard gun? What covert weapons were they using against the Russians during the Cold War? Why does everyone, on a subject so touchy, JUST LIKE 9/11, just completely rule out the least likely explanation when so many factors point to it?

Either way, digital media can be manipulated, we will never know the truth and always continue to speculate, wasting yet even more time on a subject that really doenst matter anymore, especially when the loose ends are now pretty much tied up.

You've got Secret Service being stood down from the motorcade moments before, you have suits filming the incident like cold-blooded killers, you've got 2 front passengers exhibiting strange behaviour, reacting to whatever initial distress JFK was in, and you've got other factors which point to the driver having a hand in the incident...yet people refuse to believe that their government would do something like that, just ike their government sacrificing the lives of a mere 3000 americans, for what, Gold, Money, Money, Gold, Opinions, Sympathy, Peoples Rights, Momentum to go to War, To gain Cash rich Opium Fields of Afghanistan, and yet another strategical chess piece on the World Map....

I give up...this will be the last JFK thread I ever visit, sure, some will be glad.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

And my sources tell me that he was assassinated because he found out about GW Bush's involvement with the CIA in the World Illegal Drug Trade, which had been established by Bush while with his Oil Company, along with the contact and agreements that were in place with the Aliens, and he planned on cleaning up the Drug problem ( A MASSIVE FUND for the CIA / MJ-12 to use to build their Underground Network of DUMBS / Bases on Moon and Mars / Covert Space program), and reveal to the public the existence of Aliens.

Laugh all you like, given that no-one knows the truth, how impossible is this truth?
edit on 14-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join