It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pics or it didnt happen.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Did they make any noise?

If there was no jet noise it would certainly mean something.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
No they were totally silent. I didn't really think anything of it until now, but there was NO noise. I found it odd at the time because my dogs were barking at noiseless "planes", which is what got me excited, but once I noticed what they looked like, I totally forgot about that.
edit on 7/12/2011 by GoldenObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Are you close to: Glendale Fokker Field (GWV, WV66), Glendale, WV

link: www.airfields-freeman.com...

there is also at least 9 airports within 30 miles of Wayne, WV.

edit on 12-7-2011 by DrDanielT because: additional research

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DrDanielT

No sir I am a on the other end of WV.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenObserver

You title your thread "Pics or it Didn't Happen"- yet you fail to provide any pics- so therefore everything in your OP didn't happen, correct?
Yawn.....

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Sure, if that's how ya wanna look at it. You too, are entitled to opinion.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Sounds like a couple of TR 3B's.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenObserver
That is ALL that I will hear, and I care not, because I am so shaken up and excited, but I do want to relay this so others can see them.

JUST NOW! My dogs were barking like crazy, worse than they normally bark, so I went outside to see what they were barking at and look up, as iI usually do. Overhead 3 flying objects following within 50 feet of eachother with 3 lights on each of them were flying by at a firly quick speed. They were close enough to where I could make out the color and the shape of them. They were a thin triangular shape, like avery thin obtuse triangle and seemed to be a brown and black mixed color. Now any other time I would just chock it up to my mind, BUT, 3 minutes after seeing them I had 2 of my friends, both live around 20 miles away in different directions calling and texting me screaming "I JUST SEEN 3 UFO's!" and they are NOT the kind of people who believe in them. I don't know what they were, but they can be clearly seen and are moving in tight patterns. I live in Wayne, WV, so if anyone is in the are keep a look out.

I believe this, OP, but there are some people who are so dense and just plain stupid there is nothing you can say or even show them that will convince them. I'm not sure why that is -- I just have to chalk it up to their primitive, stupid and fearful nature. On this thread, already, you've had people grasping desperately at any explanation but the most obvious -- that what you saw were not likely of this world. They insist, to their dying day, that you saw aircraft in formation, birds, or -- this one tops it all -- f@@/!!g crop dusters!!!!! They are desperate to invent an explanation where there is NONE in terms of what we know right now. Yet they persist. You, and everyone else who has witnessed the inconceivable, should continue to report the sightings regardless of who believes it. We don't need their approval any more than we need their simple-minded explanations.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join