It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA ran fake vaccine program

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com... form the link

The CIA created a fake vaccination program in Abbottabad, Pakistan in an attempt to gather DNA evidence that would prove Osama bin Laden and his family were hiding there, according to media reports
What the CIA did this?.
Yes it is true so what?? so what if they did this to use it to tag you, get your DNA, or any of the 1000 reason a GOV would do it, still want to get your flu shot? mods if this is in the wrong place feel free to move it, if already up, then my fault for not knowing what to search for.
edit on 12-7-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

This was covered this morning.

I didn't subscribe to the thread, but I saw it.

Here it is By burn the ships.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Glad i haven't gotten a flu shot since it was mandatory in school.

Swine flu shot? Denied.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

This is the most "America" lots of poor and isolated people ever see in this wide world. No wonder they are susceptible to hate.

I am feeling a bit susceptible to it every time news like this is confirmed.

Kudos to ABC for running it, and to you for posting.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Thinking further, the likely reason they had DNA to compare it with was from family in Saudi and the US.

Correct?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I wonder how they got the dna? Just wipe it off the meddle?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Well this is an interesting revelation, I love the fact that it did not work and they never got his DNA as a result of this fake vaccine program. I would love to get more details as to how many people had their DNA stole.

Oddly for an ATS member I am in favour of a national DNA database, but I am against it being created by covert means. I suppose that is a discussion for another time.

S&F for some good info OP

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
thank you all for your thoughts but the real concern is not just DNA, but the fact they did this under false pretenses, and that could be construed as the first step towards a implant program, "come get your flu shot, you must receive your flu shot" ,at the same time get DNA/ RFID tagged this is what i was getting at. If they can do it with getting DNA from you why not put something in you with out you knowing it ? RFID has come a long way there is now a safe implantable chip /tag. some hospitals are using this to track your meds, condition, and billing. The mass public could be next, this means you.

new topics

top topics

join