It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin is NOT Wormwood Binary Sun Dwarf Star--However Prepare for intensifying Earth Changes.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Harbinger signs in the Heaven's shall appear first. Many will perceive these earlier celestial signs as the Destroyer cometh. These other objects will still influence Earth changes however, to what degree I could not say with certainty.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

I made a thread about Elenin. There is something that looks like Elenin's obit on the notes of the Franc bill. The universe is the Electric Universe model and comets prove this, they don't fit into their conventional theories.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As a capacitor, comets carry an EM charge that can affect the sun or earth. This still doesnt mean Elenin will. But they're amping for something, so I have a feeling, since we can't trust the leaders in any fashion, since they conduct wars in areas, by agreements ahead of time, then tear down a countries infastructure and replace it with their own dictatorial ones. Its about securing regions for their plans. And there are no real sides. They sell it to the public, with lies. These people do things according to dates, that work with their sacred geometry and numerology/black magic. So they're going to be doing things, irregardless of what Elenin does.

I want people to wake up more, and not allow themselves to be harmed by evil. Our leaders don't have the power to act if we don't let them.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hi benedict9,

S + F for a great thread containing pertinent information that everyone should be made aware of in regards to the purification, transformation and transmutation of our world, I agree with and support the overall premise and the messages being shared...

However...

You categorically stated in your thread title that....

Comet Elenin is NOT Wormwood Binary Sun Dwarf Star

Yet, you've failed to show or share anything that would suggest that Elenin is anything but a Brown Dwarf/Sister/Companion/Binary Star. Neither in the OP, nor in the video you posted did you address the very bold and capitalized statement/thread thread title of 'Elenin is NOT Wormwood Binary Sun Dwarf Star'... Very odd indeed..!

You stated that Elenin was not a Extinction level event, in which I agree, but you also stated that there's a lot of disinformation, but did not share what you though was disinformation, nor how you came to this conclusion...

There's is a lot that points to Elenin being much more than just a 'comet' and there are many who know that the main cause of M6 + earthquakes are caused between planetary alignments/passings...

Mensur Omerbashich released a paper on the 4/11 through Cornell university that shows to those that need 'scientific proof' that this is the case, but he also shows that Elenin has also been a major player and shows that its passings/alignments have alluded to some of the strongest quakes we've ever experienced.

I here demonstrate empirically my georesonator concept in which tidally induced magnification of Earth masses' resonance causes seismicity. To that end, I show that all strong (~M6+) earthquakes of 2010 occurred during the Earth's long (t>3 day) astronomical alignments within our solar system. I then show that the same holds true for all very strong (~M8+) earthquakes of the decade of 2000s. Finally, the strongest (M8.6+) earthquakes of the past century are shown to have occurred during the Earth's multiple long alignments, whereas half of the high-strongest (M9+) ones occurred during the Full Moon. I used the comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin), as it has been adding to robustness in terms of very strong seismicity since 2007 (in terms of strongest seismicity: since 1965). The Elenin will continue intensifying the Earth's very strong seismicity until August-October, 2011. Approximate forecast of earthquakes based on my discoveries is feasible. This demonstration proves my hyperresonator concept, arrived at earlier as a mathematical-physical solution to the most general extension of the georesonator concept possible.

His paper in PDF format can be found Here arxiv.org...

He's also made public announcements like this one:

PUBLIC NOTICE: The US Government stole this multibillion idea from me, and protected it under its name in a record-breaking time, within a year since I published the idea in my PhD thesis. They played dirty afterwords too: USPTO dragged my patent application for nearly five years, "lost" my filings/amendments a dozen times, provided wrong instructions at least four times, etc. Even prior to the theft, my PhD thesis final draft "got lost" in the US mail, thus extending my defense for more than half a year. Two PhD committees had resigned, and many other "nuisances" occurred along the way as well. Those included harassment by Canadian & US police, SWAT team with dogs and automatic weapons breaking in my apartment at 4 am, cops pulling me over and searching the vehicle and me (often at gunpoint with hands up, sometimes twice in a same day) over a hundred times during the last two years of my PhD, and other forms of pressure to leave my studies. In late Fall of 2010, USPTO has admitted that my PhD thesis idea is identical to what the Government had patented soon after my oral exam

Even the layman can make the same undeniable correlations with NASA's/JPL's 3D trajectory/orbit program/diagram
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

And a list of the largest and most destructive quakes of 2010
en.wikipedia.org...

May I ask what information or knowledge do you have and are willing to share with us that contradicts the information I've presented? Which quite clearly shows that Elenin IS much more than a mere 'comet'.. And more than likey due do its effects... A Brown Dwarf... which I know is coming as I had a vision/dream which showed a red/orange second sun at the start of my 'wake up call, awakening' that also led to contact of the negative and positive kind.. I'm know that everything learned and experienced up to this point has prepared me for my 'true life mission'..

Do you believe that what I've shared is 'Disinformation'?

Do you believe that Elenin is a hoax, and that TPTB have been manipulating our environment to induce earthquakes to coincide when Earth, Elenin and other planetary bodies align according to their trajectory program?

What insights do you have, spiritual or otherwise that makes you so certain that 'Elenin is NOT Wormwood Brown Dwarf Binary star?

With love

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by de1111codEiT

The part on allignments is a due to the electric universe, which is the correct model, and comets, as capcitors, carrying a load of electricity/EM. However, Elenin could be being set up as a false flag. Elenin is closest to the sun on the 10th anniversary of 9/11, with a name that is a pun on 9/11. A new meaning to the date 10/11/11.

These are the bloodlines dates and numbers. They have technology that can end all life on earth now, based on Tesla an the real EU theories, such as HAARP. So those earthquakes are more likely to be HAARP preparing for a huge false flag event. Or they're doing some depopulation, Elenin is a symbol for another 9/11, but its a distraction for another event.
edit on 25-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by de1111codEiT

you've failed to show or share anything that would suggest that Elenin is anything but a Brown Dwarf/Sister/Companion/Binary Star. Neither in the OP, nor in the video you posted did you address the very bold and capitalized statement/thread thread title of 'Elenin is NOT Wormwood Binary Sun Dwarf Star'... Very odd indeed..!

The intention was to share my word of testimony that others are free to embrace or dismiss utilising their own discernment. I did clearly state that there would be PRIOR celestial events indeed having an effect on Earth changes, specifically mentioning meteor events that will take place PRIOR to Wormwood. To those who are aware of the relevant comparisons between 'Elenin' and the film 'Deep Impact', they would understand that what affected the Earth in that film were meteors, and NOT a Binary Dwarf Star.

You stated that Elenin was not a Extinction level event, in which I agree, but you also stated that there's a lot of disinformation, but did not share what you though was disinformation, nor how you came to this conclusion...

The primary purpose of the video was to show that I am willing to reveal myself and my inside information that was granted to me. If it was my aim to 'back up' every statement made in support, a 13min vid would have easily come to 113min. It was not my intention to 'verify', but to share. I did also make statement regarding disinfo revolving around the Elenin, Honda and Levy objects as potential E.L.E threats as reflection of the many erroneous statements people have put forth as fact on the net, which is self evident. I provided general statements so others could go over 'leads' if inclined in seeking for their own realisations.

Do you believe that Elenin is a hoax, and that TPTB have been manipulating our environment to induce earthquakes to coincide when Earth, Elenin and other planetary bodies align according to their trajectory program?

I do believe 'Elenin' is a real celestial object. However increased core activity, Solar influences as well as scalar tectonic manipulation also can account for quake activity. I also don't trust publicly available JPL data as far as I can throw it. That's what my discernment tells me. I don't claim to possess all the answers, not by a long shot. I have only revealed elements of the 'bigger picture' as revealed to me with research supporting my insights. Specific details are for those deep inside and you won't find them here on ATS.

What insights do you have, spiritual or otherwise that makes you so certain that 'Elenin is NOT Wormwood Brown Dwarf Binary star?

I have not yet personally experienced the prior events lived through in my dreams that I know will happen before the arrival of Wormwood. I can say this with confidence as there were people shown to me in the dreams then unknown who I have now met to help verify their prophetic veracity, including places later visited that appeared in these dreams at the time undiscovered i.e a friends new residence seen prior to relocation. It also would discredit the merit of order of Bible Revelation events of which I have also been shown many elements of to know it is going to be fulfilled in many ways that would unsettle many spirits. I do not rule out 'minor' pole shifts as lead up events as the Earth goes through her dimensional rebirthing process. For indeed coming climate/celestial phase harbingers are 'buildup' events. The main tribulations have not even begun, let alone Wormwood turning the world on it's head this year.

Much Love in return.

edit on 26-7-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join