It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'State of emergency' in 'Nazi'-cop town?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Good lord... You guys see conspiracy in everything.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Just an update:

They held a couple of interesting interviews today. One was with Sgt. Ponce of the Quartzsite Police Department. He is one of 10 officers who have filed a complaint against the Police Chief. This is his interview:

The next video is an interview with Mayor Foster.

As you can hear in this video, the Mayor says it all started early on. He says he has been following the money and is trying to get to the bottom of the money trail.

Finally, the next video is the meeting that took place today. The Mayor stated that the meeting would be held at a later time and in a larger facility so ALL of the public could attend. He went on to say that if the Council held the meeting, it would be illegal. They of course, chose to continue. (July 12 2011)

They have received massive attention and the Attorney General is being flooded with emails, and calls. This continues to gain interest and has gained worldwide support.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Good lord... You guys see conspiracy in everything.

The investigator from liquor control who did the review flat out told me that my support for the sheriff's opponent was why he was called.

He also said he'd never seen anything this bad as I was only one of 5 establishments who were audited by him at the request of the sheriff. I asked him if he would consent to me using what he said and his mood changed pretty fast. Nothing was going to get him to speak up. I now record all interactions with government officials. Have a handy little digital recorder that has a great mic, it picks up every word. But I didn't have it when it happened.

On another note. I was required to hire off duty deputies for large dances. And every one of them came in a county patrol car, but was paid cash at the end of the night.

I briefly considered sending them all 1099's since a few made over $1,000 a year just from our family club, but we decided we wanted to stay open.

The good news for the people of Quartzite is that the light is shining on the situation now, and action will be taken to investigate the whole situation.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
If you watch the full meeting video, watch the very end of it. An elderly man comes up and tries to defend the counsels decision.

After some argument, this is what one of the counsel members said. "This isn't a public meeting! This is a private meeting, open to the public!"

Now how funny is that statement?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Many people think they are at the mercy of these organizations and fact is just the opposite is true. Our constitution was craftily and beautifully written so that all power goes to the people and the government could not get so big as to ignore their wishes. This is why many left Europe in the first place and they wanted to be sure it not happen again with this government.
It is designed by its very nature and wording to protect us from all encroachments on our liberty and freedom from an enemy and outside source but especially from those emanating from our own governing powers that be.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I just caught a possible opening into whats going on.

In this article -
Source

The council spokesperson went on record stating the reason for the State of Emergency was because the council members were receiving death threats etc via email.

Emails in this regard, if sent to city email accounts, are a matter of public record. I would like to see the City Council release those threatening emails to see what was said.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join