It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Drop of Water in super slo-mo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I'm sure this has been posted before, but the 'search' function never works for me, therefore I'm unable to confirm.
This is a very interesting video.

www.flixxy.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ColeYounger

This is awesome
I love water

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by deanGI5

This is awesome
I love water

I agree. and am drinking it right now. ha

anyways good post op.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Amazing video that illistrates perfectly HOW MUCH really goes on that we just simply CANNOT percieve...

The human eye can only percieve roughly 100 frames per second (live time)Human Eye FPS

this means that as the water droplet video illistrated there are motions and actions within our reality that that make-up our reality that we cannot percieve. As most of you say "no duh" think about that and then think about phenomena such as "ghosts" and UFO's etc...

edit on 10-7-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I agree...This video is a great example of the incredible but unseen things happening around us at any given moment. We really do 'miss' a lot!
We see and hear a tiny little segment of the world around us.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColeYounger
reply to post by Sly1one

I agree...This video is a great example of the incredible but unseen things happening around us at any given moment. We really do 'miss' a lot!
We see and hear a tiny little segment of the world around us.

combine the "motion" aspect with the visible light spectrum we percieve which is a tiny sliver of the full light spectrum most of which we cannot percieve and one can only sit in awe at the small portion of reality we actually live in...and yet there are PHD's around every corner just waiting to tell you "whats not possible"...
whenever your imagination runs a wild they come out of nowhere to smack you back down to "reality" that small fragmented sliver of what is really out there...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Great thread and video, thanks!

I was going to embed another video to show you something similar, but decided to start a new thread instead. I love high-speed photography, as you point out there is much going on that humans cannot perceive.

Cymbal at 1000 frames per second

new topics

top topics

join