It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big respect, the best thing ive seen a fast food chain do in ages, well, ever, actually.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
reply to post by jude11

I had a night off once, i think it was around sept 21 1991.

edit on 9-7-2011 by thedoctorswife because: (no reason given)

Time for another one me thinks...

Salad Bar?

We all need a night out and some spare time but make it special...stay away from The Hut!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile

People are such doom mongers on this thread, ok pizza huts pizza are greasy you say, cant you just for once acknowledge something positive happening in this negative world.

LOL doom mongers....I guess I'm a doom monger for actually liking QUALITY food...and pizza hut is definitely not good quality...i bet their salad isn't even the good leafy green stuff that has the nutrients in it...probly a bunch of iceberg lettuce with tons of water content

Oh and pizza hut using a marketing ploy for people want to think they're eating healthy (when they're not if they're at a pizza hut) is not something positive happening in this negative world
edit on 9-7-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

Thank you

At least I'm not the only one in this thread

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM

Not sure if its the same for the rest of the world, but british posters will know that for the last 2 to 3 weeks, pizza hut has been running a new advert. Basically you can now have as much free salad with your pizza as you want when you visit a hut. Now i know some people think that salads are blurgh, but i actually think that the huts are quite nice. And i think its pretty cool for a chain to do something which is really responsible in this time of deep fry and e numbers, which the burger chains are so good at.
Possibly someone will suggest that theres an ulterior motive for this, but its still good news, methinks.

99% chance that all the ingredients they use are GMO
Bit like Tesco saying "eat your 5 fruit and veg a day".... when 95% of their fruit is GMO

Death to Monsanto and all the staff, I hope you get AIDS in the testicles

Thanks for your kind words, i can only assume its your time of the month or maybe dad wouldnt buy you a new DS game.
The quality of new posters on ATS recently seems to have gone downhill methinks. Wish we still had the ignore button.
Pal, theres more to a discussion than just throwing abusive words at a person, you would do well to remember that if you want respect from ATS.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM

And im most certainly not your "love". If your going to patronise at least do it in a less predictable fashion.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
for the poster who got his posts taken off, and compared the state of the world to the titanic sinking and a passenger decided to appreciate the works of art upon the ship, I say, if my memory serves me well, while the titanic was sinking the Orchestra played on.
Hope you can appreciate the metaphor.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
It's a cool thing but remember the outcry when they tried to change it to Pasta Hut a few years ago and enough people complained to get it changed back to Pizza Hut?

I'd also rather not pile on free salad that other people have been near.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join