It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abductee needs help interpreting dream?Boulanger-Frances Kraft??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I have a history of abductions,and recently had an alarming dream I am trying to decipher.If anyone knows what these words mean or how these names could be somehow connected please post your ideas.

In my dream a short grey leans over me in my bed and stares into my eyes,and then I HEAR it talking!And so weirdly I can see like a banner running across my field of vision.I hear first these words then I see them --exactly in this order--
Boulanger-Upjohn mesh porcelain ballinger peichev kochak russians-Frances Kraft-Micheal Kelly.

Then I woke up and wrote these words down.

Anyone able to make any connection to these words and an abduction event?
edit on 9-7-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
most people cant see outside the box enough and the thought of alien visitors ends at "they would be too far away to possibly get here. you seem to have had a real experience, when most others just go with details from other experiences

abduction isnt an experience of the physical body, as a physical body would impede interuniversal travel. you can make tech to travel galaxies, but there are easier ways to cover that distance exponentially, in an instant.

seems you have experienced it first hand on a continual basis which to me is one of the only signs of a true abductee. just remember that an alien being doesnt actually need to converse with your "attention" as i call it (the 10% of the brain that people say we always use) when an advanced being knows the real potential is in the subconscious, not the ego.

as for the words, i can guaruntee it was not directed at you, but at your subconscious... i know, this all sounds far out, but picture it this way, as most people grasp ideas better with a camparison

you have developed a machine with untold potential, for good and bad of course, and want to share it with a country (you are the country) now there are 2 factions in this country, the subconscious, and attention. the subconscious would be wise, patient, knows its station, its purpose. the attention on the other hand is its opposite, naive, impatient, and looks for assurance in its life for what its station really is.

now if you wanted to give this information, tech (whatever) to that country, both factions will hear it. but how do you just share it with the subconscious, while bypassing the attention

i suggest trying to catalogue the feelings you had for each word. your attention can be preoccupied by the words too much for your attention to even pick up on the feelings associated with them, thats the nature with consciousness i believe

so the question remains, was this being even talking to you?
think, but always remember its most likely simpler than you would expect

attempted interpretation=russia downs french (ufo) pilot, michael kelly
edit on 9-7-2011 by GenerationXisMarching because: attempted interpretation

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Thank you for your perspective,it is a good beginning.

I must say this there is a state I call awake and aware,and this is a state you experience while you are sleeping.
You are technically sleeping but while you are in your sleep between getting there and dreamtime there is a window if you will during which you are a switched on antenna and you can learn to remain awake and aware while you are in this state,think about it like watching an interactive movie of your own dream,you get to actually be having the dream but you also get to manipulate your dream as you go--ALL WHILE YOU ARE REALLY SITTING IN YOUR SEAT.

You can actually watch your own abduction happening as if it were an out of body experience but you remain in-body.

This is what I did during my event,no one was able to detect me,until I allowed an intense emotional burst to happen,at which point I telepathiclly/emotionally slammed a tall grey bending over me and was immediatly detected by a telepathic human woman.

You bet they dont need to be there to interact with you,some are telepathic.

We are also telepathic,our emotions when projected or focused are sent telepathiclly,if we are in the state they exist in or if a grey were in our hood we would see the physical result---they dont like it.

We are ALL telepathic,somehow our perception of the states we are able to exist in and the physical manifestations we can create with our minds has been confused or intentionally hidden from us.

But we can all learn,I was taught,it is teachable!!

I also googled kraft,there seem to be a lot of religous people who have been tracking and documenting genetic alterations to humans for a very long time ,these people believe the greys are demons and they are creating hybrid demons,these religous nuts ACCEPT the truth of the other races I met but they are so warped they view these things in a polluted religous fog,very dangerous ground to walk on.

I am still trying to find anything I can related to these individual words.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Remember it is our perception that is altered,after we have been abducted and remember it ,to our minds dual realities must exist or one must be a dream,we all think we dream,but we dont ,never ,not at all,we actually participate in a reality.

In my case I was abducted during my physical sleep,but my mind was still awake,not as in faking sleep either,I was displaying the signs of sleeping,I was taken by physical beings,and interacted with physical beings in a real reality that unbeknownst to me was the one I fell asleep in.

I thought I was in another time or reality.

This is why they take us asleep,either when we naturally sleep or after they put us to sleep,sleep is the key--BECAUSE THEY ARENT ALLOWED TO ALTER OUR REALITY VIA MEMORIES.If we are asleep NOTHING REALLY HAPPENS TO US IN OUR REALITY--so they havent done anything to us.

They function in the exact same reality we do ,dont mistake that,at least the ones I met do.

We can be made to misunderstand the tenses or time relationships to our perception or our reality at any given time.

But they are really there and so are you and you are most certainly not powerless or powerful,you can be hurt or killed and you can hurt and kill.Just to illustrate that we are really interacting,it isnt a dream although it might feel that way.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Those exact words were used in a blog by some dude called boulanger

Are you boulanger? and are you doing this to get hits on that blog?

blog.screamingmimis.com...

Also, if you couldnt come up with that blog from googling those words then I'd say you need to hire a google expert or learn how to google in the first place heh
edit on 9-7-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I found the screaming mimis blog as well,as soon as I googled all the words together.maybe this person had or has acess to the same information the same way I do,I tried to find more posts by boulanger at screaming mimis but I couldnt --I was taken out of the site when i clicked on the name.

Thank you for your find.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
I found the screaming mimis blog as well,as soon as I googled all the words together.maybe this person had or has acess to the same information the same way I do,I tried to find more posts by boulanger at screaming mimis but I couldnt --I was taken out of the site when i clicked on the name.

Thank you for your find.

Did you look at the blog comments carefully?

There are at least 10 other people who have posted bizarre random words like the boulanger guy and they all have different names. Its like someone was doing it on purpose to mess with the blogger.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
nusnus,yes I did notice in fact I got the feeling there was a code being used to communicate ,the words on several blogs seemed designed somehow like the words i heard.Seemed like they were a message of some sort.Did you notice any commonalities betwen these other strange posts?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Besides the fact that theyre almost all written by some person who knows how to speak French? No I havent.

Boulanger means baker

Most of the other names the person or persons use are all French related.

new topics

top topics

join