It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam Decoded: The Alien Islamic Messiah VS the Singularity, the Cell-Phone God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." -Albert Pike

If my speculation in this thread is correct, then Project Blue Beam is now decoded. It’s so simple, so over-the-top, so diabolical it blows my mind. (And just to be clear, all notions of aliens, quantum black holes/ God particle, and the singularity are IMO complete fabrications and just exist to promote this end time scenario.)

In predictive programming/ movie terms, it would be Predator VS Terminator, only the Predator aliens are “our creators”/ the Annunaki and the benevolent Terminator robot is NASA’s Robonaut robonaut.jsc.nasa.gov... The Skynet of the Terminator series is, in “real world” terms, the “technological singularity”. This supernatural Artificial Intelligence/ computer god sentience is what would animate Robonaut (a la HAL9000 from 2001: A Space Odyssey).
en.wikipedia.org...

Technological singularity refers to the hypothetical future emergence of greater-than human intelligence. Since the capabilities of such an intelligence would be difficult for an unaided human mind to comprehend, the occurrence of technological singularity is seen as an intellectual event horizon, beyond which the future becomes difficult to understand or predict.

Nevertheless, proponents of the singularity typically anticipate such an event to precede an "intelligence explosion", wherein superintelligences design successive generations of increasingly powerful minds. The term was coined by science fiction writer Vernor Vinge, who argues that artificial intelligence, human biological enhancement or brain-computer interfaces could be possible causes for the singularity. The concept is popularized by futurists like Ray Kurzweil and widely expected by proponents to occur in the early to mid twenty first century.

In religious terms, this is a propaganda war between spirituality and materialism. Since Satan rejects God, the only thing he can worship is his own creation. The Singularity is this – a god made out of Satan’s ultimate creation – the computer. Project Blue Beam is the demonization of God (by making Him out to be a ruler of an alien race, the Greys, who are mock cherubs) and the deification of the Singularity, the computer god, the god you access through your cell phone and, of course, your chip implant.

The holograms of the Antichrist are not meant to make people think it is God appearing. The holograms are the manifestations of the supernatural Singularity “god” making its presence known to the world via the technology that is available to it, maybe using the form of Robonaut (its Temple if you will) or of its High Priest (false Prophet) Mark Kelly. (Why Robonaut? When Robonaut and NASA go to investigate/ destroy the faked Nibiru, “home of the aliens”, there could be no higher profile entity for the Singularity presence to inhabit. It’s possible that “finding the God Particle, which coincidentally is figured to happen sometime in 2012, is the pretext for “activating” the Singularity.)

con'td

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Ok, so what happens? If this interpretation of scripture is correct, www.thetrumpet.com..., which I think it is, then we have this as a set up to Project Blue Beam:

The Arab uprising leads to the Palestinians taking over Israeli owned East Jerusalem. This leads Israel to appeal to the EU for redress of the situation. This sets up a clash between the EU and the Arab world. The Arab world cuts off oil supplies to punish the EU for meddling. The EU installs peacekeepers in Jerusalem and the world is on the brink of nuclear WWIII at the end of 2012.

On 12-21-12 11:11 am the UFO’s arrive in Jerusalem. An alien Jesus Christ comes down. Since Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet, the Arab world is slated to accept him as their messiah. Maybe they “resurrect” Osama bin Laden to be the antichrist in this scenario, I don’t know. Anyway, this produces the “Islamic Caliphate”/ a decoy NWO headed by the alien Jesus prophet and an antichrist figure. Because there is the real Biblical timeline of end-time events (2009-2016), and also the Satanic replication of all of these events within the timeframe of 2009-2012 (2012 is the faked end of the world), these 2 figures, alien Jesus messiah and Islamic antichrist, form the Satanic replication of the prophecy of the 2 witnesses in Revelations 11.

From Rev 11, we know that the 2 witnesses are killed and people exchange gifts. This means that they are killed 3.5 days later on Christmas day. Other notable events are a great EQ, cities falling, and a great flood (London).

“Muslim terrorists” (that have allied themselves with the Alien Jesus messiah and Islamic antichrist) break into either the Tevatron collider facility just outside of Chicago or the Brookhaven RHIC collider facility just outside Babylon, NY (part of NYC) and it is at this point in the Revelations narrative that they “release Satan” from his prison. Satan in this instance is a faked Cthulu/ octopus monster, “beast from the sea”, “alien from another dimension”. Check out the pictures here: www.theasylum.cc...
And then here from the London Olympics: news.bbc.co.uk... Look for the bonus UFO!

People watch their bodies lie on the streets of Jerusalem for 3.5 days, which takes us to 12-28-12 noon. This is when the 2 figures are raptured up to heaven/ to the UFO. The nations are angry at being judged by “God” and not getting raptured.

There is a war in heaven (NASA destroys Nibiru/ Planet X/ asteroid).

Then New Jerusalem/ the ark of the covenant/ 3rd Temple comes down from heaven. Only, it is not God’s New Jerusalem, it is the Singularity’s “benevolent” gesture to a broken humanity, a holographic 3rd temple, shown here www.wired.com...

And here is the Zionist / New Age/ Masonic plan for the 3rd Temple in Jerusalem. www.global-report.com...
What do they envision? Pilgrimages to this 3rd Temple where they will undergo voluntary programming (Monarch type programming as a church!) www.abovetopsecret.com... and an Internet church, presumably the “God app” on their Iphones…

Here’s some predictive programming for the cell phone god. From Jack Kirby’s New Gods, the “mother box”: (keep in mind this vision of the worship of the Singularity via the mother box (cell phone/ smart phone) is from the 70’s)
i866.photobucket.com...

i866.photobucket.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Created by Apokoliptian scientist Himon using the mysterious Element X, they are generally thought to be sentient, miniaturized, portable supercomputers, although their true nature and origins are unknown. They possess wondrous powers and abilities not understood even by their users, the gods of New Genesis. … Metron stated that each Mother Box shares "a mystical rapport with nature". They provide their owner with unconditional love and self-destruct when their owner dies.

Mother Boxes have sacrificed themselves for causes they have believed in and are greatly respected by the people of New Genesis. In physical appearance they are most often in the shape of a small box, but they can also be much larger (as is the one carried by the Forever People), and do not always need to be in the shape of a box at all (Mr. Miracle had Mother Box circuitry woven into the hood of his costume). They usually communicate with a repetitive "ping!" which can be understood by their users. […]

· Mother Boxes can access the energy of the Source for various effects; they can change the gravitational constant of an area, transfer energy from one place to another, control the mental state of a host, communicate telepathically with a host or other life form, manipulate the life-force of a host to sustain it past fatal injuries, open and close boom tubes [1], take over and control non-sentient machines, evolve non-sentient machines, merge sentient beings into a single more powerful being, sustain a life form in a hostile environment such as space, and do many other things.

Mother Boxes have an affinity for the Source and are believed to draw their power from it. In that sense, they can be seen as a computer that links man to God. · To the New Gods, they are common appliances (used much like a PDA on Earth), in as much as a sentient device can be called an "appliance".

To sum up, the US and the West are not supposed to fall for the UFO messiah, the Arab Islamic world is. The Western world gets the Singularity god, activated by Robonaut’s exposure to “cosmic radiation” or by scientists finding the “God particle”. People who claim adherence to old religions are tarred with association with Muslim terrorists and Islamic acceptance of the UFOs.

edit on 7-7-2011 by jcrash because: format

edit on 7-7-2011 by jcrash because: format

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

I realy contemplated what I should write but ...

This is a joke, right?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Could condense and clarify, No offense
but you have lost me, after the first three
sentences.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I like it. Would make a great Outer Limits. In fact I think it's the best "bluebeam" scenario I have seen yet. Good job! Thanks for the contribution.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Glad to hear some else has come to a similar conclusion!

I'm strongly convinced that we live in a dualistic, black/white universe. If ones internal intuition/spirit/soul is provided by a the same force that brought reality into existence (God), then opposite would be an intelligent, growing force that runs on a wealth of collective information but preforms actions without emotion or empathy as it lacking a soul and can only copy or imitate true spirit through technology. But I will take it a step further and explain why I view both technology and the Bible as illusions:

**NOTE** For those unfamiliar with concepts like "4th dimensional negative entities" "HAARP" or "Project Bluebeam", I encourage education in aspects of the occult, military technology and quantum physics with an open and neutral mindset.**

I see fear as the essential surrender of personal will. I feel strongly that this "apocalypse" is a last stand by negative forces to deceive others into believing they having 2 only choices, surrendering themselves to "God" out of fear, or accepting the mark/singularity out of fear, forcing people to depend less on there own power/spirit/internal flame and reaching out to an external force. This can be accomplished by utilizing this technologically driven deception.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke (or in this case, divine miracles rather than magic)

I was raised Christian and completely believed in the Bible until I finally started to ask questions. From what I've pieced together, I feel that this thing that calls itself God is in actuality a deceiving negative entity. The fact that he called for blood and burnt offerings and the blood of an innocent (Jesus) in exchange for atonement is one aspect that highly troubles me.

For example: “Make an altar of earth for me and sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and fellowship offerings, your sheep and goats and your cattle. Wherever I cause my name to be honored, I will come to you and bless you." - Exodus 20:24

More here: www.biblegateway.com...

These are characteristics indicative of Satanism and proof that "God" may not omnipotent after all. Anyone with an elementary understanding of Satanic worship knows that animal sacrifice is preformed to invoke and feed the spirit being called upon. Seriously, pause for one minute and contemplate this question: Why does an all powerful being like God demand sacrificial offerings? Why altars for blood sacrifice and incinerating animals? Anybody can come up with 1001 less gruesome alternatives to provide admiration to a "God of love".

As far as Revelation and prophecy goes, I will admit that many passages are currently being fulfilled. Regardless, I simply do not view prophecy as proof of the creator of all existence. If I'm to understand correctly, the 4th dimension is time and there are entities that reside in this 4th dimension. Is it not possible that knowledge of past/present/future may appear as divine to those without this knowledge?

When I think of true freedom I don't think of a state-level definition, but the inherent abilities an individual is born with. The William Wallace kind. The one the Collins English Dictionary defines as 2. exemption from external control, interference, regulation, etc. This would include government, military, money and religion. Oppression stems from surrendering one’s will through gradual, systematic and violent methods in exchange for having some level of comfort. That to me is the very definition of fear. It worries me that people are still highly dependent on external forces like government, military, money and religion to actually provide them with power. Again, these systems serve as regulators and reminders of individual freedom, not producers.

One’s actions can be limited and suppressed by external forces, but the ultimate example which is freedom over one’s mind or internal fire can never be touched. Outside of nature, every problem and solution in the world boils down to personal accountability. And so long as one realizes and retains that fact, freedom can never be lost.

"The whole secret to existence is to have no fear." - Buddha.

edit on 06/14/2011 by 2x Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Food for thought:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Food for thought:

The Creator by Lenon Honor
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce7528c8645a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The idea of artificial conciousness as the next blue beam / enemy within play against the world is interesting. This means that that our current evil overlords would have to give up control to a computer. Not sure they would like that as it is hard to say what an independent computer would actually choose to do.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
whoah man I am not alone

Second line

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Thank you for your post, OP. I find that people who have researched all points - aliens, planet x, revelations, technology, science, 9/11, NWO, current politics - and those who do not stop at just one aspect - eventually come to a very similar scenario as you have outlined above. Points may differ, but as nearly all of us know, hidden technology is in all likelihood, vastly superior than what is available to all of us.

As most researchers of the NWO know, this has been in the works for sooooo long. So start thinking outside the box - why does someone want you to believe UFO/aliens exist?- why does someone want you to think that religion is the root of all evil? Why is Athiesm being stirred and riled up? Why are vast Muslim communities springing up/ encouraged in your area?

Think. Is their one power that you have heard of in this world, whether or not you believe in God, that could muster technology to try and accomplish such a thing as described above?

So sit there in your belief in aliens or planet x at the expense of a far GREATER plan.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Don't know about "Project" this-or-that, sure, faking aliens seems obvious but its hard to do and can backfire.

But OP, if I understand your thesis or schema as described, I will summarize and you can grade me on how well I understood.

Essentially, the 'western' world is becoming anti-Creator and more self/materially, aligned. Flesh over spirit, 'knowing' over 'faith'. So then there is the counterposition or course, the dialectic. So spirit and faith, become the other polarity. And so therefore do two poles arise on Earth, which reflect the values of the larger solar system: Self/material versus Creator/spirit.

And the charging, or activation of these poles, would come at some time when the super-robot, goes out to meet the super-Creator.

That is to say, let's say we take the Cyberdyne systems model T 800 series terminator, of Hollywodd fame. Would this terminator be a good example of this polarity? And so then we can imagine this good-terminator (let's say the one from the movie does not jump into the steel, but lives on for 150 years. Which would be around the year 2160. So since the Roddenberry Star Trek world begins with nuclear war some time between now and 2120 (or so I think), then this means that the Terminator / HAL / Eagle Eye / W.O.P.R / iRobot / blah / blah / blah SUPER BRAIN would probably live through all surface events on Earth, and carry through?

So then in counter position to this we have pure faith, like the Predator aliens like in that one movie where A. Schwartzneggar goes to Columbia to play alpha male games with another world. Haha. Well anyway, the Predators have alien-tech of course, but what I think you are saying is that the Predator has armor on the outside, whereas the Terminators are by their nature, infiltration units. But even though one is spirit and honor-bound, the terminator concept is completely heiarchical and centrally disposed, no honor, no spirit, only logic. Hmmm.

If Star Trek is due in around 120 years, then as per the Enterprise series timeline, it will be Klingons who make first brute-contact with humans. In a way, Worf the Klingon (hundreds years from now?), Would see the Predator as his brother. And no doubt Cmdr Data would see that he is positronic-net brain, is different from the central processor CPU of the 800 series. And yet, both Worf and Data, end up serving on the same bridge, of a ship, in the future, called "Enterprise".

And of course, that name, "enterprise" represents capitalized-specie placed on water in the form of vessels of commerce, not war. So bankers named the Enterprises because they were the enterprising ones who funded the Columbus-crew and the Dutch East India Co of 1607 and their enterprises.

So it'll be spirit versus faith in the big hoe down of 'end tymez'. That right?

Muslim Worf/Predator and grey alien brethren, comes in and these gather the believers, etc. And this force is opposed by TerminatorOne/Data/HAL central computer android, and humans are forced to choose which one they support? Do I understand? So obviously there'd be digital currency change in there somewhere? Where does the money system go, in your scenario here?

And then the trigger-event which happens at some point in the 'future', is that T-800 dude, goes up to talk to Muslim Alien dude, and then comes back "changed" or altered in some spiritual way? Hmm, yes if such things happened, I think you might be right. People would be quite polarized and divided as to these events. And it could also easily be faked.

So then what road do you propose people take? I mean, you are saying that people will be caught in the middle, so how shall they find safety? We've got some time to discuss it so tell me what you think of my analysis here. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This is new. I have been reading about project Blue Beam, but I never heard this interpretation before. Very Interesting...

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Satan uses psychotronic robots in cylinder craft

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
my threads

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Satan uses psychotronic robots in cylinder craft

Singluarity
Activating