It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the alleged " elenin induced earthquakes " : a question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
why are they all in the pacific rim fault zones ? a simple question - answers welcome

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
why are they all in the pacific rim fault zones ? a simple question - answers welcome

Because thats where most earthquakes occur anyway.

So that means if you're going to point to random earthquakes that just happen to occur on or near certain days, thats the ones you'll be pointing to.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
This is pure fantasy why doesnt anyone debunk it sooner?
astrobiology.nasa.gov...

It will be closest to Earth on about 16 October, at a distance of about 21 million miles,

Comets don't have magnetic fields, and magnetic fields can't change the rotation axis or cause earthquakes no matter how large they are. Adding to the craziness is a claim that this same comet caused the Earth's axis to shift by 3 degrees in February 2010 and caused the Chile Earthquake. These are simply lies; the comet was far away a year ago, and there was no change whatever in Earth's rotation axis.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by brizellious

No comets may not have magnetic fields, But what about a planet maybe? I don't believe Elenin is a planet, but I tell you their is some convincing information out their pointing to another object which may cause these problems.

You can't deny that there is some weird sh!t happening on the planet at the moment... Don't sweep this under the carpet just yet.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

Im happy to sweep it under the carpet. There will always be strange # happening, there always has been. But there's also been alot of lie's and scaremongering i think anything of any considerable size would be able to be seen at night by the naked eye. i haven't seen any refutable evidence on this subject since it came along just a bunch of amateur youtube video's.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
all earthquakes are connected each earth quake isn't just a release of pressure its a transfer of pressure through out the planet. The shock waves from 1 quake transfers not only travel across the continental plates but through the planet as well. i believe the the Sumatra quake is connected to the Chilean quake and the Haiti to the japan. s and p waves are reverberating through the planet and building pressure for the next quake. the question is " is the radon and infrared emissions observed before earthquake ( mainly 5 on the Richter scale or more)a natural phenomenon or evidence of H.A.A.R.P.?"

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Elenin is being used, just like a Magician would use slight of hand. They'll have you looking at one hand, while they are really setting up the trick with the other hand.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by brizellious
This is pure fantasy why doesnt anyone debunk it sooner?

This Elenin garbage has been regularly debunked ever since it was first invented.
Its just an ordinary comet.

But history shows that after its come and gone, people wont learn and there will be more of the same.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
For the same reason that every time, for example, Piers Corbyn predicts 'severe weather' there's a thunderstorm in North America or floods somewhere in Asia

new topics

top topics

join