It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We will find evidence of lost technology on Mars , guaranteed . 

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Yah , you read that right . If a very thorough search of Mars is ever done , we will find something , guaranteed .

Just picture it , N.A.S.A releasing a picture of 100% real technology found on Mars ! Can you picture it and the response that would ensue ? 

Seeing how everyone one gets at the sight of a N.A.S.A image release showing a strange looking rock , one can only imagine what would happen in the event of technology being found .

So one may ask , how can I make such a bold statement,  claiming that we will find technology on Mars ? 

Well , it's really quite simple . We have sent more then one mission to Mars that ended up getting lost while in orbit . In fact , we have lost almost 2/3 of our missions to Mars .

One day we are very likely to find lost wreckage , partially berried and heavily weathered by the winds of Mars .  On that day , when wreckage / assumed alien technology is photographed , what assumptions will be made ? How will people react ? 
edit on 6-7-2011 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Why speculate ? There could be flying unicorns and hippi monkeys making water cannons for all we know on mars...

Lets just wait ... for the evidence to come in then we will start to draw conclusions

next topic to speculate :

Santa really lives on venus ... i bet one day we will find his sleigh there !

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Do you plan on posting any evidence to go with those big claims? I'm open to the idea of previous civilizations on Mars, but what evidence do you have to suggest that we will definitively find advanced technology on Mars?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I'm not sure I would use the word "likely," but given the scientific speculation of Mars' past climate and geography, anything is surely possible. "Likely" is a fairly heavy word to throw around, but I would be jumping just as high off my seat in awe and excitement as you if and when that day ever comes.

I'm not here to rip apart this thread though, as it is thoughts like these that help inspire and spark that adventurous and daring human spirit. Adios amigo.

EDIT TO ADD:

As far as reaction goes, I would actually place my money on a peaceful and excited reaction on a global scale. Not everyone is going to react the same obviously, but I would like to think a discovery of this magnitude would actually unite humanity more than separate it. Think the Apollo moon landing amplified by multiples of thousands. Humanity stood still on the day man set foot on the moon. I'm certainly not here to get into the validity of the moon landings for those who swear they were faked, as the effect it had on humanity was all the same regardless.

People dropped much of the nationalistic ideology that divided us and stood in awe as HUMANS set foot on the lunar surface, not U.S. Americans. I understand that the race to get to the moon itself was pushed by nationalism, but it was equal parts curiosity and adventurous spirit as well.
edit on 6-7-2011 by ateuprto because: To address the question of our reaction.

edit on 6-7-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Why only Mars?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Why only Mars?

Yea... why stop there while we're dreaming?

Today Mars... tomorrow the UNIVERSE! Mine mine all mine!

Fades away...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by UniqueUsername23456
Do you plan on posting any evidence to go with those big claims? I'm open to the idea of previous civilizations on Mars, but what evidence do you have to suggest that we will definitively find advanced technology on Mars?

Assumed , key word , advanced technology , on Mars .

We have lost missions in Mars orbit . These lost missions will and most likely have , crashed into Mars . If we continue to search Mars , we will find wreckage one day .

Not sure what you would like me to link ? Info on lost missions ? A link to info on decaying orbits ? Or perhaps some info on what happens to something when it crash lands?
edit on 6-7-2011 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
So one may ask , how can I make such a bold statement,  claiming that we will find technology on Mars ? 

Well , it's really quite simple . We have sent more then one mission to Mars that ended up getting lost while in orbit . In fact , we have lost almost 2/3 of our missions to Mars .

lol - 4 suckers already.

Dont' you gt it - we aer guaranteed to find lost technology on Mards...........BECAUSE WE HAVE LOST TECHNOLOGY ON MARS.

He's not actually talking about alien tech......just lost Mars rovers!

One day we are very likely to find lost wreckage , partially berried and heavily weathered by the winds of Mars .  On that day , when wreckage / assumed alien technology is photographed , what assumptions will be made ? How will people react ? 

Hopefully with a little more common sense than is usually displayed on ATS
"Mars Rover wreckage found" might be a suitable headline

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
Assumed , key word , advanced technology , on Mars .

We have lost missions in Mars orbit . These lost missions will and most likely have , crashed into Mars . If we continue to search Mars , we will find wreckage .

Not sure what you would like me to link ? Info on lost missions ? A link to info on decaying orbits ? Or perhaps some info on what happens to something when it crash lands?

Oh I get it. "our" "lost" "technology".

good one.

I think.

Wait... what?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Hopefully with a little more common sense than is usually displayed on ATS
"Mars Rover wreckage found" might be a suitable headline

Lol nice but not as dramatic

But before we find a lost rover , here boy , we are more likely to find one of our already lost missions to Mars .

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Mars was once like earth, two planets in our solar system were full of life, also our sun has a brother comet elenin, there are humanoids living and working on mars as slaves there is your proof my friend reason for mars fate - elenin.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BasedGod

Richard C , is that you ?

So are you saying that one of these humanoid slaves On Mars will steal our wreckage long before we can find it ? Why the dirty Mars stealing little buggers

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BasedGod
reply to post by Max_TO

Mars was once like earth, two planets in our solar system were full of life, also our sun has a brother comet elenin, there are humanoids living and working on mars as slaves there is your proof my friend reason for mars fate - elenin.

Jesus tap dancing with zeus makes more sense then what I just read here.

Humanoid slaves working on Mars? holy crap I think I might be having a brain aneurysm.

Where is your proof that Mars had a habitat like Earth?

What about Comet Elenin which you claim is the Sun's brother, which evidently is also a comet??

Reality for you is quite warped my friend and i'd advise you to get a confidant to discuss these issues with you and get you back on track, from what I can tell you are very misguided on these subjects.

join