It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention ATS lynch mob! (Regarding Casey Anthony case.)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

Did you watch the case? Like in the court room? I saw like 15 minutes and could tell she was guilty.
Anyone that can be accused of killing their child and not breakdown crying because that is such a ridiculous statement is probably not innocent. Then if they get defensive about it yea probably not innocent. Then her parents were pissed because she got let off. Probably not innocent. Her Grandma covered for her saying she googled chloroform 70 something times yea bs granny you probably didn't even know what google was before this case. I can guarantee that if she did know what google was and used it she wouldn't have googled it 70 something times was she doing a gd research project on chloroform?

Whatever it doesn't matter anyways

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I didn't mean to imply the jury meant for that reaction to occur. I actually applaud them for their verdict. I thought she would get the manslaughter charge (at least) because the defense claimed that she drowned in the pool under Casey's and Casey's dads watch. However in the end the jury didn't see it that way, and made the best call based on what was presented to them in the courtroom.

But whats done is done, and cannot be undone.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Like I have said in other posts today. These things such as this case are used to divide and conquer your soul with left right paradigms. Right and Wrong, Good and Evil and on and on.

Basically another Mind Control test and deployment by the powers that be. The scary part is there is another level above illuminism that is controlling it above conscious awareness that goes undetected.

Notice the thoughts and feelings these types of issues have on you from an objective detached standpoint.
This is how you are enslaved. If you can see it you are well on your way to freedom. If you think all this is nonsense and wish to argue with it...you are still trapped in the construct.

Its not about me being right and you being wrong or vice verse...its about what is.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
Did you watch the case? Like in the court room? I saw like 15 minutes and could tell she was guilty.

All I can say is I hope you never serve on a jury if you think you can draw a conclusion from the way someone looks. My brother served on a jury for a murder trial once, after the trial he told me about how flimsy the evidence was, there was only one witness and they had supposedly seen the murder take place but the defense showed that the witness was on the other side of a parked train at the time and could not have seen the event well enough to identify the killer. He went over the other points too (all weak), and when he was done I said "so you found him 'not guilty'?" He said "Oh no, we found him guilty!" I said "but didn't you just say the evidence was too flimsy?" He said "well yeah, but you should have seen the guy, he was guilty of SOMETHING!" Sad but true, sometimes people do get convicted based solely on how they look. It shouldn't happen that way though.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

Originally posted by mb2591

All I can say is I hope you never serve on a jury if you think you can draw a conclusion from the way someone looks. My brother served on a jury for a murder trial once, after the trial he told me about how flimsy the evidence was, there was only one witness and they had supposedly seen the murder take place but the defense showed that the witness was on the other side of a parked train at the time and could not have seen the event well enough to identify the killer. He went over the other points too (all weak), and when he was done I said "so you found him 'not guilty'?" He said "Oh no, we found him guilty!" I said "but didn't you just say the evidence was too flimsy?" He said "well yeah, but you should have seen the guy, he was guilty of SOMETHING!" Sad but true, sometimes people do get convicted based solely on how they look. It shouldn't happen that way though.

Yea I hope I never have to serve on a jury either.
But thanks for proving my point that the system is messed up.
It's sad that us whites can get away with so much more just because of being white.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I kind of think the jury idea needs a little retooling, anyway. People cite others getting emotionally tied to the case and it clouding their judgement. The same case could be made about the jury. In some states if you are employed while on jury duty you are still responsible for day care expenses. The whole "you get paid as if you were at work" thing is a myth. For example, some states only required that for one business week. After that you may be eligible to be reimbursed sometimes something like $50 a day. That may cover food, transportation, mileage or day care but probably won't cover the mortgage.

I know some of that varies from state to state. This is just hypothetical, though and I'm fully prepared to accept I may easily be wrong on something listed above as I'm really only informed a bit past what pop culture has given me on the subject of jury expenses, conditions, etc...

Why I mentioned that emotion clouding judgement think is because it could go both ways. As easily as someone could see her tattoo and assume guilt a person who lives for their job or has some aspect of their life completely altered (i.e. scheduling, hobbies) could just ride it out, suffer through it, and then want to just deliberate as quickly as possible to get back to life. A multitude of things could lead them to just looking at their duty as a nuisance they just want over.

Then again I don't really have a better, somewhat cost effective solution to offer.
edit on 6-7-2011 by AlexKintner because: grammar fix

<< 1   >>

join