It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frequencies and psychic energy that heal DNA changes understanding of consciousness and reality

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
So is this where being baptized in water came from? Since prayer and meditation can in a way make water a form of conduction for love/energy (what I call the holy spirit) and therefore help complete the connection? This is personally what I think baptism is. Based on my experience .....this all makes perfect sense.

Excellent thread!

Thank you. Yes, there are lots of correlations with this information and certain religious beliefs. Wich only further validates the scientific experiments because the ideas have been around for a while. This really upsets alot of people though because they are religious atheists, establishment defenders (the opposite of a skeptic), or have an vested interest in continueing to supress this type of information. Your prayer/intention has can be viewed as the brainwaves or ELFs and water a medium. As for how you interpret this, is up to you.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by crystalbeing

Originally posted by vjr1113
reply to post by crystalbeing

i may be lazy but you are a pseudo-intellectual.

water doesn't have memory. your whole argument fails.

here's me not being lazy

why would i try to provide evidence for every nonsense post anyone posts?

What does your wikepedia article have to do with anything? Did I say water has memory? I believe I said structure. I guess Luc Montagnier, a nobel prize winning scientist, is a pseudo-intellectual then?
news.techworld.com...

sometimes you're best off not arguing with the "I ignore all links/evidence because I'm a skeptic/debunker because I'm that special" types that seem to inhabit these boards so frequently...but you seem to be doing fine...

Great thread btw I love it...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

You are arguing from authority. Being a Nobel laureate does not make you infallible or immune from making unsubstantiated statements

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
"A 12 January 2011 New Scientist editorial described the controversial nature of the research, while also noting how many researchers "reacted with disbelief", with Gary Schuster comparing it to "pathological science."[2] Biology professor PZ Myers also described it as "pathological science." He described the paper as "one of the more unprofessional write-ups I've ever run across", and criticized the publication process as having an "unbelievable turnaround" time: "another suspicious sign are the dates. This paper was submitted on 3 January 2009, revised on 5 January 2009, and accepted on 6 January 2009," leading him to ask: "Who reviewed this, the author's mother? Maybe someone even closer. Guess who the chairman of the editorial board is: Luc Montagnier."[3][26]"

from wiki

criticism

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

So is this where being baptized in water came from? Since prayer and meditation can in a way make water a form of conduction for love/energy (what I call the holy spirit) and therefore help complete the connection? This is personally what I think baptism is. Based on my experience .....this all makes perfect sense.

Excellent thread!

Thank you. Yes, there are lots of correlations with this information and certain religious beliefs. Wich only further validates the scientific experiments because the ideas have been around for a while. This really upsets alot of people though because they are religious atheists, establishment defenders (the opposite of a skeptic), or have an vested interest in continueing to supress this type of information. Your prayer/intention has can be viewed as the brainwaves or ELFs and water a medium. As for how you interpret this, is up to you.

this thread blows my mind, i think im wasting internet now.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

that is an appeal to authority. because he won the nobel prize means nothing if he then makes a mistake.

www.sciencemag.org...

What mistake is that? I think it makes perfect sense for him to further his studies in that area from China because in the East there is a much better understanding of these concepts then in the West, where Big Parma decides what is good medicine and what is bad medicine( its based on profits). I noticed you spend your time on ATS debunking free energy devices. How did you know that this thread was a precursor to my next one about zero point energy devices? I sense that this information threatens you somehow.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Excellent thread!

this thread blows my mind, i think im wasting internet now.

Then why are you here? Oh thats right, your a zero point energy debunker and establishment defender. Im sure many on ATS are aware that the FDA tries to put doctors in jail for curing cancer
www.youtube.com...

and the links of the World Health Organization to the Rockefeller family. You cant suppress this stuff forever.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Great work CrystalBeing, great work.

I have been researching and testing related techniques and building on my understanding of these things a lot recently and it's great to have this one dropped in my lap. I can honestly tell you from personal experience that I believe your sentiments to be entirely true. The more I practice sending out higher vibrations and energies the more I notice strange and amazing synchronicity in my life. It has honestly put to rest a lot of questions I have had in the past regarding things like telepathy and clairvoyance. I feel as if the more I fully accept the path that was meant for me and follow it, things fall into place and the universe seems to work with me rather than against me, it's amazing.

I also agree about the establishment defenders......tisk tisk.

Thanks again OP!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This whole idea of water holding a structure reminds me of DUNE and the melange they mix with the worm's water which sends them back through their geneology.

Looking forward to future developments.
Go you LoL

Now that I think about it, that would also be able to tie in going to the land of the dead and being haunted by spirits/ possession.

Art imitating life or vise versa?
edit on 31-7-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

I think your status says it all.....

Next?

Again, thanks to the OP for a most fascinating topic. It has already inspired some good conversations.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
thats awesome. Does it really work?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join