It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frequencies and psychic energy that heal DNA changes understanding of consciousness and reality

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Luc Montagnier , a Nobel prize winning scientist who shared the 2008 prize for medicine for his role in establishing the link between HIV and AIDS, has proven with his latest experiments that DNA can transfer its information electromagnetically. Montagnier and his team say this suggests DNA emits its own electromagnetic signals that imprint the DNA’s structure on other molecules (like water).
This means that DNA projects its information out and embeds into water. Popular Science did an article about his experiment
www.popsci.com...

He was basically able to transfer the information from the DNA into a separate test tube of water with no DNA but the water was still able to interact with enzymes as if DNA were present. This has huge implications because we are made of mostly water. Our cells could communicate with each other via electromagnetic radiation. This is all very similar to older research from Russian experiments. Dr. Vladimir Poponin put DNA in a tube and beamed a laser through it. When the DNA was removed, the laser light continued spiraling on its own, like it would through a crystal. This effect is called ‘Phantom DNA Effect’. The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of the DNA. Living chromosomes function just like solitonic/holographic computers using the endogenous DNA laser radiation. This means that they managed for example to modulate certain frequency patterns onto a laser ray and with it influenced the DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself. Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and of language are of the same structure, no DNA decoding is necessary. One could simply use words and sentences of the human language. This, too, was experimentally proven. Living DNA substance (in living tissue, not in vitro) will always react to language-modulated laser rays and even to radio waves, if the proper frequencies are being used.
www.rexresearch.com...

What could all of this mean in relation to living organisms and their quantum effects? How does this information transfer to other cells? Does this information being transferred from cells inside of an organism travel to the cells of other organisms and affect them?

Our DNA does respond to the environmental interface between the water that makes up the DNA and surrounds it, in response to frequencies (light and sound) placed at the interface. Our DNA changes in many repeatable ways according to that environment, particularly frequencies and information provided at the interface between DNA and water.

regenesisfeaturefilm.wordpress.com... /

So, now we know frequencies in water influence DNA as well. Here is an interview of Dr. Mae Won Ho about it.
Dr. Mae Won Ho states “Organisms are so dynamically coherent at the molecular level that they appear to be crystalline. There is a dynamic, liquid crystalline continuum of connective tissues and extra cellular matrix linking directly into the equally liquid crystalline cytoplasm in the interior of every single cell in the body…Every part is in communication with every other part through a dynamic, tunable, responsive liquid crystalline medium that pervades the whole body, from organs and tissues to the interior of every cell.” There is also a connection with these crystalline matrix and acupuncture points.
American Journal of Complementary Medicine

Now I bet your also wondering, “how can I manipulate frequencies to influence this communication system?” Lets take an even closer look at DNA and interactions with frequencies.

German bio physicist Fritz Albert Popp investigates for years the phenomenon of biophotons, a natural light radiation, which is emitted from each living organism. This bio photon radiation is very weak and may be made visible only by substantial reinforcement in the darkroom.

Popp and its coworkers made the amazing observation that the radiant emittance was always stronger at the beginning, briefly after they brought a tissue probe into the darkroom, and then slowly decreased to a stable value, the normal bio photon radiation.

That means, that our body cannot only emit light, but also may take up light from the environment, which is naturally in the darkroom no longer possible, whereby it comes to the observed decrease. Thus something inside our body may store light energy, which is a proof that we nourish ourselves to a small percentage directly of light too, independently of the food which we eat.

It turned out soon that the looked for light memory of our body is nothing else than the DNA. It is well known that the DNA is also most deeply involved into the bio photon radiation.

From the characteristic form of this giant molecule - a wound double helix - the DNA represents an ideal electromagnetic antenna. On one hand it is elongated and thus a blade antenna, which can take up very well electrical pulses. On the other hand, seen from above it has form of a ring and thus is a very good magnetical antenna.

What happens to the electromagnetic energy, which the DNA takes up? It is stored quite easily inside it, bringing the molecule – simplified spoken – into oscillation. Physically we call such a system a harmonic oscillator

www.fosar-bludorf.com...

Dr. Emoto has been researching the affect of music, sound, and words on the molecular structure of water. His finding seem to corroborate these findings as well.
www.healingsounds.com...

Dr Horowitz has done his own research into frequencies with water and DNA and found 528 Hz is beneficial for promoting DNA repair. He believes water accelerates spiritual transformation. www.drlenhorowitz.com...

This may have to do with the fact a lot of this information that were are realizing through modern research and discoveries sounds a lot like well known and older holistic and alternative medicine approaches. 3000 years ago the ancient Qigong masters made the first model for acupuncture. Acupuncturists insert needles, or use moxa, or put magnets at specific acupuncture points to balance the yin and yang of the human energy field. When the Qi is balanced, the entity has good health. When the Qi is unbalanced, the entity has poor or impaired health. Interestingly The Kabbalah, the Jewish mystical teachings written about 538 B.C., calls these energies the astral light. These esoteric circles teach that the mind, thought, and consciousness effect these energies and can be used to heal. Dr. Gordana Vitaliano and electrical engineer Dejan Rakovic have investigated spiritual masters of these energies that some call chi or prana. They have developed a model that seeks to develop the biophysical basis for psychic phenomenon. They examined the link between brainwaves and ionic radiation coming from spiritual masters in meditation. They found an acupuncture related ionic system which can conduct ULF brainwave currents. An electromagnetic component of ultra low frequency (ULF) "brainwaves" can be embedded in the ionic structure. This means the masters are making energy flow in a system around their body which they can communicate with. Of course, they could of told you this before all the testing. It doesn't stop there either. After about 1 hour, the information inside of this ionic structure starts to radiate out into the environment. The displaced ionic system of the laymen would not be able to interact with this radiation. This seems to explain phenomenon such as psychic communication, healing, and action at a distance.

The low-dielectric weakly ionized gaseous structure has a tendency to deteriorate during a period of approximately one hour. As a consequence of the deterioration process, the displaced part of the ionic system can be "emitted" together with the informational content of the embedded ULF brainwaves. The conditions for ULF EM field localization are not fulfilled anymore, and ULF brainwave currents can now flow through the surrounding weakly ionized atmosphere. This effect significantly enlarges the linear dimensions of the dipole source; and therefore the intensity of the irradiated ULF EM field.

www.vxm.com...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

It seems we now have a scientific explanation for what mystics and occultists have known for a long time. Does the astral light that kabbalists speak of refer to biophotons? Does this ionic system investigated by Rakovi constitute chi or other forms of esoteric energy? The chakra system and the focus of balancing it sounds exactly like mind body connection of the ionic system that is produced when masters meditate. Their thoughts or brainwaves that are embedded in this system can be viewed as intention. We now know the healers intention can be received by all organisms and water. This information should be used by alternative healers out their and other spiritual healers for a better understanding of this phenomena. Already there are devices coming on the market utilizing these frequencies or ions for health benefits like 'restructured' water or ionized water. There are also applications for the quantum affects from DNA in solar cells and quantum computing. Dr. Mae We Ho's discovery of the crystalline structures of our body line up with acupuncture points and ionic channels discovered by Rakovic. In fact organisms are so dynamically coherent they are quantumly connected. Its time for the skeptics in the atheist cult of the scientific establishment today to get over the spiritual implications and stop attacking alternative medicine and usher in a new paradigm in medicine and consciousness. This science, even though old, could be refined with modern technology to make it better.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Whoa, you just blew my mind.. This is almost as big as when they found creatures at the bottom of the ocean that could survive with no sunlight and thrived off of arsenic.
edit on 5-7-2011 by theshepherd92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by crystalbeing

Finally some encouragement. It is awesome that science is catching up with spirituality, finally. It was about time. I wonder if repairing skin tissue and bringing it to it's previous form is possible since we are influencing our dna and cells. And what about regrowing hair? That too could come in handy.
edit on 5-7-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

What you speak of at the very end is just like what's outlined in the Hopi oral traditions regarding the legends of the great white brothers who will bring new ways of thought and existence and blend it with the Hopi reverence of earth and living in balance with nature, awesome post

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I have to say, all these things make me think how the fictional stories such as Lord of the Rings and such can have doses of truth in their lore.

For example the magical pool of the elves that heals etc. Elves always playing tunes of music enchanting the elements around them.

Call me weirdo but I said it before. I don't believe any work of fiction doesnt have a basis in truth.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold

Finally some encouragement. It is awesome that science is catching up with spirituality, finally. It was about time. I wonder if repairing skin tissue and bringing it to it's previous form is possible since we are influencing our dna and cells. And what about regrowing hair? That too could come in handy.
edit on 5-7-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

I would say yes it is possible, however we can do just the opposite. There are good frequencies and bad frequencies. As a matter of fact, HAARP ties into all this. I guess I should make another post thread for that.

www.prahlad.org...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89

What you speak of at the very end is just like what's outlined in the Hopi oral traditions regarding the legends of the great white brothers who will bring new ways of thought and existence and blend it with the Hopi reverence of earth and living in balance with nature, awesome post

Thanks, it took a while type and I cant even calculate the research time. Please, tell more of this ancient Hopi legend if you know any details.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Looking forward to it dude.. I was asking because I have been studying about LOA, meditation and many other things during last couple of weeks a lot, and they really seem to be very real. Regarding fixing things like these I mentioned above, there were over 70 and more people overall I stumbled on the internet who had success altering their physical body (I do not mean shapeshifting), but changing it's physical features (like removing scars, changing eye color, regrowing hair, building muscles without exercise, losing weight, growing taller,and so on).

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Looking forward to it dude.. I was asking because I have been studying about LOA, meditation and many other things during last couple of weeks a lot, and they really seem to be very real. Regarding fixing things like these I mentioned above, there were over 70 and more people overall I stumbled on the internet who had success altering their physical body (I do not mean shapeshifting), but changing it's physical features (like removing scars, changing eye color, regrowing hair, building muscles without exercise, losing weight, growing taller,and so on).

Thats great. After I read about the microcosmic orbit was able to actually feel this energy for myself. My eyes have always changed color slightly. Because it works with an ion flow I beleive it can help to drink negatively ionized water becacuse negative ions eliminate free radicals and if there are none to eliminate, charge your cells.
Netatively ionized water also changes it atomic structure to a crystalline shape, like the crystalline liquid matrix metioned. This means the water should be able to efficiently hold "psychic information" from a human source or electronic device.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by crystalbeing

Thats great. After I read about the microcosmic orbit was able to actually feel this energy for myself. My eyes have always changed color slightly. Because it works with an ion flow I beleive it can help to drink negatively ionized water becacuse negative ions eliminate free radicals and if there are none to eliminate, charge your cells.
Netatively ionized water also changes it atomic structure to a crystalline shape, like the crystalline liquid matrix metioned. This means the water should be able to efficiently hold "psychic information" from a human source or electronic device.

Thanks for your advice dude. Any tips on how to acquire negatively ionized water?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Great sets of articles and was put together with care thanks OP. S&F

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This is well known info around Quantum Physic Scientists... a good movie to watch is What the Bleep do we know for those who are further interested

I recommend this movie for further understanding or Down the Rabit Hole and The Secret.

Fox
edit on 7/5/2011 by FoxStriker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Greetings,

The CAFL freq's list this freg and two others, 731 and 732. They are listed as experimental,

The CAFL list is a list of Rife Technology frequencies.

I have used the 528 but not with any regularity.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Let's try them, I have a sound generator program and I regularly heal myself with taking one pair of old style speaker wires programmed to the freq either sinus or square and apply it to my skin - possible capped with a cotton pad soaked in salt water.
But it possibly works in audio (sine wave).
And compare what you feeel after a twenty-minute mediation from the future.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Ah this is sooo amazing, its coming folks...remember the "end of the world"....well here is part of it
And I assure you this will be the end of the world as we know it....but its more like 1492 when we clued in the world is not flat
That was an apocalypse, so was 1984 the first pc, and here comes another.

I actually just had a meeting with a University today to discuss some of these things and start to develop technology...BELIEVE PEOPLE....ITS HAPPENING
I cannot share too much of this here...but its all going to be ok

We have some work rebuilding the new world together, but with these ideas finally reaching everyone its truly is time....lol(well its actually not "time" LMAO...inside joke)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by theshepherd92

Google 528Hz, this is why you need a good car stereo.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Yes mind/cells can communicate intention both to other "living" material and any creative force. I did these experiments.

The more you experiment on your own the more you will realize the potential of this information.
edit on 5-7-2011 by Shirak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by crystalbeing

Thanks for your advice dude. Any tips on how to acquire negatively ionized water?

Well Im still doing my own experiments to find a cheap and good way to make it but I did just find this.
hydrogenfriends.com... 523%2523%2523http%253A%252F%252Fwww.google.com%252Faclk%253Fsa%253Dl%2526ai%253DCYu4Gb9kTTq2ZBcKm0AGXt6WDB6q2r_EBioyikA-n7fgFEAIoBVCD7rW5-P____8B

I like your pic. You down with The Plan to?
www.whatis-theplan.org...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
maybe we wont need hospitals soon just refigerators

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi
Let's try them, I have a sound generator program and I regularly heal myself with taking one pair of old style speaker wires programmed to the freq either sinus or square and apply it to my skin - possible capped with a cotton pad soaked in salt water.
But it possibly works in audio (sine wave).
And compare what you feeel after a twenty-minute mediation from the future.

What kind of program can do that? Im not sure if it would work like that zapping your body. My understanding is you want scalar waves. I have a wild idea, why dont you wrap some copper wire around a quartz crystal like a Caduceus Coil and pulse it with different frequencies.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join