It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DSK maid is on (or under)a winner.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

She was turning tricks on the taxpayers' dime!

The Sofitel maid who accused Dominique Strauss-Kahn of a sex attack in his suite wasn't just a hotel hooker -- she continued to work as a prostitute in a Brooklyn hotel where she was stashed by prosecutors, The Post has learned.

The so-called victim, whose web of lies has crippled the Manhattan DA's case against the former International Monetary Fund boss, played host to a parade of paying male visitors in the weeks after Strauss-Kahn's arrest, a prosecution source said.

"While she was under our supervision, there were multiple 'dates' and encounters at the hotel on the DA's dime," the source said of her paid hotel room.

www.nypost.com...

well, what a great position to be in, pun intended. i wonder if the DA will want to take a cut from the income.
it was obvious from the start that this was a put up job to smear DSK's name. maybe he developed a conscience whilst ripping off the countries and their people as a lead figure in the IMF. never mind, with the new french woman at the helm it will be business as usual. i wonder if the maid will be charged for perjury or have to pay back the room rental. if the latter she can always claim it as a business expense. and perhaps all that money in her account was payoff from the zio vermin?
edit on Mon Jul 4 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I'd count it more like DSK got lucky this time.

He's been widely known as a bit of a sex pest and a groper for years but the time he's actually caught for doing it, the accuser is crying wolf to get more money, probably for the drug gangs she was also involved with.

Shame really.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Just more evidence that most rape accusations are invented to get money out of a guy. No one should be charged with rape solely on what the "victim" says.

new topics

join