It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Gender-neutral' pre-school accused of mind control

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Yes lets not tell the children you must go to work and you must stay home.

But come on, this is telling them "If you don't like yourself change it! (Hollywood)" instead of enjoying the way God created you, I am a boy and I can only make a child with a girl. Yes it can happen wrong parts, but some people are born with one leg, should we all run around with crutches???

We have been told that Sex is love (Hollywood).

Again Lady Ga Ga, "Baby I Was Born That Way" talking about a genderless society. (Hollywood)

edit on 4-7-2011 by Tygart because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2011 by Tygart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It's really quite simple , people have lost there minds . I just don't know what else to say

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I am the daughter of a Feminist (3rd generation), so in my world it was normal that mother had a career and control over her reproduction. When I asked why she would ever have a child, my mother would get a far away look in her eye and say, "I normally hate children, but I love you. One thing you must know is that your life totally ends when you have kids." I was told this over and over and since I had a pretty good life, I didn't want it to change; so naturally, I never wanted children.

Wow sounds like your mom is one viscous woman , and to say your life ends when you have kids is absolute bull crap . To some of us having children is what gives us more of a life, to me people that don't have children have never experienced true love . Children are a gift and although they are a little hard work at times this is nothing compared to the joy, love and growing they give us. You were molded by an evil woman following an evil game plan wow so sad for you.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Godsontoo
To some of us having children is what gives us more of a life, to me people that don't have children have never experienced true love .

How can you possibly judge someone else's understanding or experience of true love? I'd be willing to bet that I have experienced as much true love as you have, even though I didn't have children. Having children for one person can be a gift. For another it may be a curse. Open your mind.

I have nothing against other people having children, but I am SO glad I didn't. And my life is full of true love.

Children are a gift and although they are a little hard work at times this is nothing compared to the joy, love and growing they give us.

I'm glad you enjoyed your gift, but it would be nice if you could understand that what you see as a gift is not necessarily a gift to every other person. People are different.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join