It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First Evolved Human of our Time (The Stargate Child)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
OP, I'm missing the conspiracy angle. Sorry if I'm dense.

Can you elaborate a bit?

Thanks!

Eric

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion
I don't agree with the viewpoint that "The One" is an individual we are all waiting to see... separate from ourselves.

We... collectively... are "The One".

It's right there in the name.

I understand what you are saying but i dont think we can do it on our own.. i think we need to be shown the way forward. We need a catalyst to kick start our spiritual evolution or our energies will quantify through chaos.. there will be no effective channel to condense our energy through.. if we have something to spur us on and support us and show us the way that's when people will begin to believe otherwise im affraid to say it's every man for himself as is already evident in the world around us.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricD
OP, I'm missing the conspiracy angle. Sorry if I'm dense.

Can you elaborate a bit?

Thanks!

Eric

No worries i wouldnt say you're dense... I'll elaborate for you..

con·spir·a·cy
1. An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.
2. A group of conspirators.
3. Law An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.
4. A joining or acting together, as if by sinister design

re·li·gion
1a. Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.
1b. A personal or institutionalized system grounded in such belief and worship.
2. The life or condition of a person in a religious order.
3. A set of beliefs, values, and practices based on the teachings of a spiritual leader.
4. A cause, principle, or activity pursued with zeal or conscientious devotion.

Hope that helps..

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

First off, I apologize as we are clearly getting off topic here. I certainly did not (and do not) intend a thread hijack.

Are you saying that anything to do with religion is automatically included under the broad brush of conspiracy?

Eric

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricD

First off, I apologize as we are clearly getting off topic here. I certainly did not (and do not) intend a thread hijack.

Are you saying that anything to do with religion is automatically included under the broad brush of conspiracy?

Eric

We must be getting our wires crossed somewhere lol

Maybe it wasnt clear from the opening post but the message i was aiming to convey is that the power elite..Illuminati, Secret Societies and such like organisations have conspired to create a world which is perfect for a Messiah to rise up within. The catch is that no one knows which way he/she will turn.. that's due to the overshadowing process a human undergoes.. when that higher energy is convolouted with man it can manifest in one of two extreams, good or evil.. one way or another these secret societies have created chaos in this world so that order (the one) can rise up out of the ashes.. obviosuly they will try to create this inevitable entity for their own means and if not they will try to destroy him.. They know the energy is coming, only they don't know yet through who..

Hence they are conspiring to control this avatar who's creating they have engineered through a plan handed down over the ages by the gods.

I thought it was in plain sight but perhaps not..

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Got it! Thanks.

Eric

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Perhaps that is the intent , to allow humanity to manifest the darkness within and open it up for the world to see?

There are lots of metaphysical elements at play i just find it diffcult to lend my faith to any one particular ideology so i choose to remain open to them all.

Well remember the word occult has been bastardized like Lucifer. It means hidden knowledge. However it has been portrayed as evil knowledge which it is not necessarily. When the hidden knowledge becomes common enough then will we manifest the new age of peace and enlightenment and then will the great ones come among us.

I do not single out any ideology either I seek truth where ever it is found. I do find a high degree of truth in AAB writings from the Tibetan. All we can do is follow the highest we know when we do that we open ourselves to new and higher truths. Everyone is on thier own path at thier own pace.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I have an analogy for (the one) some call him God........

God is like a big huge mountain....and standing around the base of this mountain... holding hands ......are people from every religion, race, color, and creed.....and....they are all looking up at the same mountain.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Being a born again Christian isn't very popular in this day and age, but I've never won a popularity contest and
suspect i never will. You (The Star Gate Child) are deadly accurate when you say 'someone is coming'. The Muslims call him the Maudi, ( i think that's how you spell that), according to President of Iran he will tell the Christians that it is he who is God, and that Jesus was just another prophet. Oh, and he will destroy the Jews...don't forget that part, because i'm coming back to it.
The Christians believe that 'the one' who is coming is 'The Anti-Christ'. He will save the world from financial ruin, millions will love him, his oratory style will rival that of JFK and Ronald Reagan. However, he will bring about a third world war, and after only 3 and a half years, he will be assassinated. However, he will COMEBACK from the dead, but it won't be just him in that body, Satan will also be there and will dominate him. He will allow the Jews to rebuild the Temple, and when it is done, he will erect a statue of himself in it, and Proclaim himself to be god. Oh, and he will try to wipe out the Jews, and almost succeed; 2/3rd's or the Jewish race will die from his attack, but they will be saved when THE KING OF KINGS & LORD OF LORDS JESUS CHRIST will comeback and defeat him at Armageddon. Well that's what i believe, and i know i'm not popular, but I am told to tell you this by the aforementioned King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunderrider

Whatever. I am so thrilled you have a belief that works for you.

I do not need a lecture or a sermon.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
reply to post by Thunderrider

Whatever. I am so thrilled you have a belief that works for you.

I do not need a lecture or a sermon.

I apologize, I didn't mean to preach at you or lecture you. That wasn't my intent. And i think you knew that already

top topics

<< 1   >>

join