It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet wanna-be psychoanalysts on this board are actually pretty funny.Agree or disagree?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Internet wanna-be psychoanalysts and disinfo nwo cheerleaders are comical. No one cares what they think when they constantly apologist for the nwo. There are some jokes they tend to throw out like...

1)I know something personal and embarrassing peak-a-boo!

2)I am so scary Rawr I spy on you while your taking a crap RAWR! I recorded you listening to prince and petshopboys. Fear us. We are afraid of people that don't fear us.

3)Your belief system is flawed or obsolete. Add 5 inches to your penis and live 6,000 years by adopting our great predictive programming mental model instead!

4)I am a completely random free internet psychoanalyst. I know how you feel. In my experience talking down to people who don't agree with my opinion I have earn 6 degrees at my imaginary Mental Health College on the moon. Look I don't even play one on TV but I can tell that your crazy. How? You say weird things and don't agree with me. Yeah. Definitely crazy stuff there. Ya ol' crazy!

5)What? The people in key positions of power are not evil or working together to bring a new world order. They are a happy billionaire,trillionaire families that love peace and want to bring cotton candy! They are helping us with these wars and new laws. They are awesome and costly proactive wars are awesome! Praise Mao!

6)Everyone on planet earth including your friend's dog is a terrorist/Emmanuel Goldstein. [insert convenient scapegoat] is a terrorist!

edit on 30-6-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This is a rant.....whys it not in the correct forum???

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

this is not rant.

This is discussing agents on this board trying to give 15 minute psychoanalysis.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

this is not rant.

This is discussing agents on this board trying to give 15 minute psychoanalysis.

Hmmm i dont see it to be honest.

Looks like a rant to me...what can people add to this??

Its not discussing anything....you have made some statements, its not a discussion.

EDIT: After looking at your profile and looking at some of your threads i can see why you have posted this now.
It is a rant......your upset because people dont believe what your saying....ie: Am i being targeted by a group of people....thats a thread of yours right, people told you that you were paranoid...which i agree.

This RANT is about all of that...simple
edit on 30-6-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
When did Jared Lee Loughner get internet privileges?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

thanks for telling it like it is with a twist of humor

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

edit on 30-6-2011 by LadySkadi because: run, run away!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

This RANT is about all of that...simple

I think he makes a valid point, no matter what section it belongs in.

You consider it a rant, I consider it funny ,as well as truthful,and insightful.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Too soon?

top topics

join