It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armless Piano Player Moves ‘China’s Got Talent’ Audience to Tears

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
When you feel like you cannot achieve your dream, look no further for inspiration than from a young man named Liu Wei. It is an amazing accomplishment in being able to play the piano since it requires lots of practice.

This only shows that no matter the circumstance in life you are living with, if you work hard and don't give up, you can achieve your dream. As bruce Lee states, "The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." So, Don't ever give up your dream. Continue kicking away. Bravo!

Liu Wei was only 10 years old when both his arms were electrocuted while playing a game of hide-and- seek in China. Both limbs were amputated and although initially he was distraught about his condition, he soon realized he had a choice to make. “For people like me, there were only two options. One was to abandon all dreams, which would lead to a quick, hopeless death. The other was to struggle without arms to live an outstanding life,” says Liu, now 23.

blog.tonic.com...

play piano with feet

Richard Clayderman - Marriage D'amour - Matrimonio De Amor

edit on 29-6-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Thats awesome. Let him be a beacon of light to all of us to show when you put your mind to something...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Thanks for posting.

Very Inspirational video.

Let us never forget the true meaning of what it means to be a human being.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I love people such as this young man. We complain of such trivial things....then along comes someone like this. It makes me feel ashamed of myself for what I complain about.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reminds me of an old proverb

I once complained cuz I had no shoes
til I met a man with no feet

Piano is hard enough to play with
2 hands

but to do it with 2 feet is inspirational
kudos to this guy

reminds me a lil of Harry Houdini
who could use his feet to pick locks.
some folks are just that gifted.