It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra-Terrestrials in Peru

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Serendipity7

Based on the vibes I've been getting, these are not necessarily friendly "aliens" and are not the nordic types.. These are the greys perhaps... and shoot. I don't think I'm trying to meet any of them in that case... Are people already settling on them being down there????

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior

Based on the vibes I've been getting, these are not necessarily friendly "aliens" and are not the Nordic types.. These are the greys perhaps... and shoot. I don't think I'm trying to meet any of them in that case... Are people already settling on them being down there????

I don't think that it is in dispute. Saucers over Mexico city, people being chipped, by saucers and beings with mind control in ships that come out of the sea and out of lakes? .. This is documented.

ELE-NIN .. Nin from Ninlil the wife of Enlil? .. Mother of Gilgamesh?

If you read even the beginning of the Epic of Gilgamesh .. you would see that he is very like the so called black gov in the American Government today. Arrogant, overbearing, and likely oversexed, as the people so lamented his sexual 'use' of the populace (not unlike the suggestions in advertising and media today) that the Higher G^ds had pity on humanity and made him an equal .. the inestimable Enkidu. Who was alike in every way, except his bones were different, and so there was always a draw in contests, and Gilgamesh came to respect him, .. and then promptly found a way to dispose of him ("let's go challenge Humbaba").

I think that is what we are faced with today. What has been a-borning to Earth since the 50's.
Telepathic with each other, because of ?? which they carry, and dedicated to one end, that they inherit the Earth?? ... don't know, but it feels that way to me too. Their power of mind connection is not the real McCoy which natural humans have .. but it works, and that is all that seems to matter to them.

When the G^ds "left" .. and humans cried out, (not even knowing they were going to be more dead than lonely) ... some stayed behind underground. Giza underground can accommodate 10,000 souls it's said. Turkey almost that number and the tunnels under the Americas are unplumbed.
MANY went underground, and have not bothered us since. ... I think they try to help; as one person I have known on the web has a dream of being among them ... and then sent to the surface to do a task. She works in natural healing.
They are seen from time to time, in South America, and they are left undisturbed. Percy Faucett was on to them (his men saw them), but he did not have the luck he had on the first round, and so lost his life the next trip in.

In ancient times Brazil was a haven of the Phoneticians .. Their temples, alters, alter goods, circular boat docks and sea going vessel construction sites have been found on several rivers. ... Still .. The Romans so hated the Phoneticians that they salted all their land ... so they could never return to Eastern Africa.

It is "rumored" that many Nazi Higher-ups also went to S. America after the war. ... There are things there we do not groak ... Like Aya (Ayahuasca) -- the vine of the soul.
Brugmansia, a common garden plant -- is used in Peru like a date rape, or a meet and rob drug.
Aya links/ties all its users to a common quantum sheet (IMVHO). ..
After AYA has been in their church sacraments for a few decades they will be a people united on another level, and relatively invincible. ... It is sorta like Hitler's dream, I hate to say. The ubiquitous use of Coca leaves has already laid the foundations of this alternate quantum sheet among the indigenous.

All these "others" have had decades or centuries to lay plans, but we will be responding to ELE and our black gov -- off balance from disasters, radioactive, cold, hungry, and possibly incubating unheard of genes, and diseases!!
(Want a good scare? read Disaster Capitalism, and NO LOGO) . .. I could not even finish them .. too terrible!
Yet .. they seem to have been part of the plans in Iraq. Deliberate .. which I find almost unthinkable.

Ach .. you asked .. I answered.
I don't have the links to the online research of 5 years ago, but I bet the subjects would still Google!
If America pulls through Elenin and her trail of moons and asteroids and possibly a trailing planet ... IF that goes ok, then we are off to bright new free American futures ... I hope!!

namaste

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

That was awesome, thank you! It all makes sense too. Hmmm,...
Well, Im not too sure what say, but Namaste as well... I pray and wish for those beautiful days as well...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Aliens .. not like us, higher dimensional beings.

.. I think they also have their own issues, why would Buddha almost starve himself to death after his wife gave him the ability to "hear the cosmos"? And why did he, after giving up his austerities, still remain a holy man? .. He saw a lot I suspect, and he was hoping to plot a path which would avoid most of the pitfalls and cross fires.

There was an extremely competent civilization here before the flood, likely before 12,500 BCE -- perhaps back to 200,000 BCE! ... There is a diamond shaped orbital not too far away .. for what was it used?... NASA per Hoagland -- has now encountered at least two dead ships (wrapped in space dust/rocks, looking much like asteroids), and perhaps our last almost undetected close encounter was a live "scout ship" ... for whom?

If the greater beings are not much more evolved than we are morally ... THAT could be a BIG problem for Earth.
Perhaps that is what inspires conspiracy? ... I can find no other goodly use for it .. it turns minds to dark thinking, and bad thinking habits .. I am certain they think they are "showing the innocent" .. but the innocent are the base line of a moral society!! ... so ... not much on conspiracy ...

I would guess it is the lock stock and ballyhoo of the Black Gov which has broken DC so badly it looks like it may never work properly again!!

And this does not address any concepts or issues with sub-plank length physics .. supposedly not even existing; but possibly very much to the point! (Thomas Brophy on Nabta Playa) Brophy does not address sub-plank length physics, he just describes a very ancient site in the Shara which was used by a cattle keeping, star watching culture for 6K to 10K years ... really amazing stuff!! You have to apply some other items to come to sub plank length conjectures.

If you have some thoughts .. please ... feel free ...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I don't know about the first video from Peru but the Russian event confirms many cases, and I once again think that whoever thinks these are just stories to make you famous and not really seeing unusual things and the military even launching a missile/s against that. you sirs are idiots.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

That is all very interesting, your right though about the epic of gilgamesh. he claimed to have come across two of them in the mountain, but what about the beast protecting the landing site?!

I don't know how good of an idea it would be to go anymore, mainly because if it is the greys, which is the general consensus, well, i don't really want to deal with them, for reasons im sure all of you agree with. if anyone else is brave enough to go down there, for the sake of seeing ufo's and being convinced there real, maybe some debunkers should go down there! as a matter a fact, i challenge them to do that, and document it and everything.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I am thinking we take a boat down there.This way we can cut down on the airfare and everyone can afford to go.We meet in the middle of kansas in a corn field,it is in the center of the country.From there,we head to northern california for a 2 day bigfoot seeking expedition.Then we take the boat down to south america.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
We take the boat to south america ,for a 3 hour tour,a three hour tour.Then we meet up with thurston howell the third and lovey.We then get to sample one of maryanns bannanna cream pies.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

brindle your comments are extravagantly awesome! sounds epic

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Those videos are amazing. Perhaps I speak too soon, but they look like the real deal to me. Flight characteristics and all. Notice how they flare up a bit just as they move/zip in a particular direction?

@ Serendipity7- Ain't that Nabta somethin?! The data speaks for itself. The only prob I've had with the whole thing is where is our solar system in the arrangements?? That would solidify the prime scaling method and general hypothesis of this exposition! So far, from what has been discovered, we have the time line (calander), stellar (megalith alignments), galactic (buried chisseled quartzite), and universal scales (proximity of complex structures A + B), but no planetary scale has been found yet... It's the missing link, but I'm sure it's out there somewhere. Too bad Egypt's antiquities will not protect the sites.

Good luck to you ladies/guys going to meet the "ET"s. Be cautious and curteous, but try not to be too afraid. As another poster remarked, they will probably only get as close as you are comfortable with.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

I'm with you on this, i've been planning on a trip to Peru for a couple of months now and have a bit of money saved. When are you planning on taking this trip? It could be epic! Even if we were to have one encounter it would be amazing. We would be like ambassadors for ATS

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99
The Deadliest Catch video is funny. One thing about chinese lanterns, though, is they cannot hold a tight formation, and cannot make any kind of rapid acceleration. Good to keep them in mind though when debunking.

To me they look almost 80% to be chinese lanterns.

On new year eve this year, after getting pretty smashed and what not, I stepped outside of the house party I was at to have a ciggie, saw things that looked exactly like those and decided they were UFO's. Got everyone outside, and then was told they were chinese lanterns. It was a still night and they were all travelling in the same direction and what not, They don't seem to deviate from a trajectory much mainly because they are so small and on a still night it would take a lot for one to gain a lot more speed than the one in front or what ever.

Though I could be wrong, other than the chinese lanterns floating around over the North Sea on NYE I can't think of anything else it could be!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
I am thinking we take a boat down there.This way we can cut down on the airfare and everyone can afford to go.We meet in the middle of kansas in a corn field,it is in the center of the country.From there,we head to northern california for a 2 day bigfoot seeking expedition.Then we take the boat down to south america.

I suggest fitting your car with HHO technology and taking the Trans America Highway! ... Have your passport in order, and some extra containers for H and O2 ...
Water purification tech would be good too, and look poor, and tough .. so they won't try to take advantage of the gringos!!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

Aww .. you simply overlooked the major constructions of the new homeland they took -- after the time of good water in the Desert was over (according to Bauval and Brophy)!!

... They went to the Nile, and founded the entire geodetic image of the heavens with the Nile as the Arms of the Galaxy (more importantly the rift) and the great pyramid as the representation of Earth ... that ingeniously coupled harmonic generator which is likely still calling home to what ever planet is listening for such a signal!!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Hmmm, I'm not sure I follow you.

The entire Nabta site was built at roughly the same time (calander, complex structures, and alignments) therefore there is a temporal connection. The Giza pyramids came later. The sites at Nabta pre-date thousands of years earlier than dynastic Egypt.

The proximity of all those cosmic scales in one place would lead one to reason that a planetary scale should be present there, too, not 100km away in the Nile, which was controlled by the agriculturalists. (Of course, maybe it's possible the megaliths at Nabta were products of a forced migrating agriculturalist movement east and not a product of the pastoralists. After all, they say the birth of civilisation and ideas starts with farming. That would support mainstream archaeological views on their meanings)

According to many scholars there is a loose connection with the calander site at Nabta and the Giza pyramids, but it's the stars in the constellation of Orion; More specifically Orion's belt, not Earth (unless you meant it differently).
It's an interesting idea that the Nile may have been incorporated in some way, though.

Sorry to the OP for the long off topic.
edit on 8-7-2011 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join