It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Warning Issued Over “Controlled” Comet Headed Towards Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Earth-Issues posting about a chilling report prepared for President Medvedev by Minister Serdyukov of the Russian Defense Ministry on the building of an additional 5,000 underground ‘bomb’ shelters in Moscow warns that even though progress is being made, the appearance of the new Comet Elenin in our Solar System means“additional resources” will have to be added “immediately” as the 2012 timeline for completion “may not be soon enough”. Sparking the fears of Minister Serdyukov, he says in this report, is that based upon the new orbit calculations for Comet Elenin, it appears in “all likelihood” that this celestial object is under some type of “intelligent control” and will approach our Earth “much closer” than originally thought this coming fall season.

Comet Elenin was discovered by Doctor-Scientist Leonid Elenin on 10 December 2010 from his research facility in Lyubertsy utilizing images acquired from the 18-inch (45-cm) telescope at the ISON-NM Observatory near Mayhill, New Mexico and confirmed by Doctor-Scientists Aleksei Sergeyev and Artem Novichenko from the Maidanak Observatory in Uzbekistan. Upon its discovery Comet Elenin was traveling very near the ecliptic plane at more than 4 Astronomical Units (375 million miles) from the Sun and headed inbound towards it. Its original perihelion [point in the orbit of a planet, asteroid or comet where it is nearest to the Sun] was calculated to occur well inside Earth’s orbit at about 0.45 Astronomical Units (42 million miles) from the Sun to occur on or about 5 September 2011 making it visible to the naked eye in the pre-dawn skies in the Constellation of Leo.

Most ominous in Minister Serdyukov’s report is his assertion that Comet Elenin appears to be in “direct contact” with the mysterious Jupiter-sized planet discovered beyond the orbit of Pluto that is, also, headed inbound towards our Sun. American scientists Daniel Whitmire and John Matese from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette have named this mysterious planet Tyche, but as Earth-Issues stated previously in “Russian Leader Confirms To Pope New Planet Arrival In 2012”, the ancient peoples of our Earth new it by other names as well.

Interesting to note about Comet Elenin is that even though the American space agency NASA has said “Because of the possibility that the comet’s orbit slightly deviate from, there is no guarantee that Earth will be missed”, they have, also, in contradiction, stated that “…Comet Elenin will come nowhere near the Earth. At its closest (on 10 September 2011) it will be more than 25 million km from our planet.” To the identity of those extraterrestrial forces controlling Comet Elenin our world had been forewarned about by the former Canadian Defense Minister, Paul Hellyer, who stated about them: “Decades ago, visitors from other planets warned us about where we were headed and offered to help. But instead we, or at least some of us, interpreted their visits as a threat, and decided to shoot first and ask questions after.” As to those “visitors from other planets” referred to by Minister Hellyer we can further glean from the memo sent to President Franklin Roosevelt (1882-1945) by his Army Chief of Staff George Marshall (1880-1959) [reprinted below in its entirety] about what is now referred to as “The Battle of Los Angeles” where American Forces fired upon a UFO fleet shortly after their countries entrance into World War II.

From the United States initial firing upon these UFO’s in “The Battle of Los Angeles” they continued to appear over both the European and Pacific Theaters of Operation during World War II and were dubbed as “Foo Fighters” by the US Army Air Forces 415th Night Fighter Squadron. The most famous modern historical account of these UFO/Foo Fighters occurred in the summer of 1947 when at least one of them was shot down, or crashed near the Roswell Army Air Field in New Mexico which was home to the US Army Air Forces 509th Bomb Group that dropped the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan, and is known today as the “Roswell Incident”. Though initially reported to the American public by their government that a “flying saucer” had, indeed, been captured, the US Military almost immediately contradicted themselves by denying what just 24-yours earlier they had admitted. Though the masses of the American people are still not being told the truth about the dire state of our world, the same cannot be said about their elite masters, who according to new evidence gathered by independent researchers are building for themselves vast underground bunkers to protect themselves when the times of trouble come. One such company building these underground survival bunkers for the US elite is the American Reassurance Communities (ARC), and who describe their efforts as follows: “Each ARC Bunker Complex consists of a 300,000 sq ft subterranean self-contained community survival shelter complex designed to accommodate 2500 people for up to 60 months in military grade bunkers complete with schools, medical/dental, greenhouses, theater, recreation, everything needed for a large group of people to live in a safe, comfortable environment and survive almost any disaster. ARC Bunkers are manufactured to withstand a direct nuclear hit, EMP (electro-magnetic pulse) attacks, biological attacks, hurricanes, tornados, volcanos, earthquakes, floods, solar flares, meteorites, and ground assaults.”

For anyone thinking they can order such protection for themselves (even allowing that they have the hundreds of thousands of dollars it would cost) an ARC spokesman said in a recently released conversation that it would take over a year for them to be able to build anything because of the tremendous backorders they are now filling due to what he says is because “everyone is freaked out about something”. And this is aside from the US government’s recent purchase of over $1 Billion in survival food to protect America’s leaders. To what those in the knowing are so “freaked about” it is in our knowing too, but is, also, so complex and shrouded in shadows as to make it nearly indecipherable to all but the most informed, and which, most assuredly, the masses of people today aren’t even close to.

The complete story, and the knowledge you have a right to know, is only going to be gained by yourself as those who rule over you will tell you nothing, even to the point of disparaging those, like us, who believe not only in your right to know the truth, but how simple it can really be to protect yourself and your families from the many horrors yet to come. This report, therefore, like all the others before it, is but another “puzzle piece” to be put into place so that when added to the many others to come will show you the shattering truth being kept from you.

[Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth. Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report “Who Is Sorcha Faal?”.]

LINK TO ARTICLE

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Sorcha Faal is a joke/alternative website. It comes up on conspiracy websites more then anything else.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by antinwo101

scorcha faal source , indicates its all made up

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Wow, this is like a summary of every Sorcha Fail article from the last three years. There is no "Jupiter sized planet" inbound from beyond the orbit of Pluto that, somehow, a comet is in communication with. How do comets "communicate" with planets? I didn't know giant balls of rock and gas had the ability to be sentient, needless to say, I am shocked to hear of this insane scientific discovery. Oh, wait, I haven't, because this simply is bunk and needs to be moved ASAP.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I'm no expert, but since I've joined ATS I've learned that Sorcha Faal is not very trustworthy.

Also I'm pretty sure this topic was discussed/debunked on ATS not long ago.
edit on 27-6-2011 by KaiserSouszay because: spelling

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Dang, just once i'd like something freak'n awesome and spectacular to be leaked and it NOT be from Scorcha.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Rule of thumb if it's from Russia and it's utterly f**king ridiculous.. it's Scorcha Faal.

edit on 27-6-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Dang, just once i'd like something freak'n awesome and spectacular to be leaked and it NOT be from Scorcha.

Dude, if it's not Sorcha your bum is dead. But if we were gonna die, the gubmit wouldn't tell us

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I see you are quite a new member. As others have said don't believe a word of it. I think its just put out to get hits to the site which could generate income.Lots of rubbish out there.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Antinwo101 you are a new member and probably didnt realise when posting content from other sites you are just supposed to post 10% or a few paragraphs. You have just plagerised that article.

edit on 27-6-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by antinwo101

It does not bother me that this is from Sorcha Faal.

What irritates me is that you COPIED THE ENTIRE ARTICLE, word for word, from top to bottom.

You did not type one single word of your own.

Are you a bot?

I don't think you're a living creature.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
This thread is about to get slammed with debunkers and know alls. You can't say anything about Elenin without being told your wrong or it's not true. But like everyone no one really knows. All I know is the path and size of it worries me. from pictures here at ATS and around the net. Including JPL. I won't say anything but keep my mind open and put it all together in time. What I do say about it is it will be phenomenal. Great thread. Keep it up. Maybe add some more pics.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I dont beleave in alot of things on this web site but something is going on, we have a large underground bunker
in Globe Arizona and for weeks its been rushed to get stock up and finished. At one time they were sneeking'suplies in now they dont care what people see it 24 hours a day 7 days a week trucks comming and going helicopers all day all night loading un loading. Not to sure what to beleave but somthing big is comming.
and its soon.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Even if the source wasn't Sorcha Faal, we have an article that tells us the Russian minister or defence has warned about a comet heading to earth, that happens to have no links at all to the source report in question.

Why would a journalist put scans of a 1942 memo in an article but not the actual report that they've based their article on? Probably because it doesn't exist and the Russian minister never released any such report.

To the OP, as a new member keep in mind that many stories get repeated here on ATS and you should do a good search for your story before posting a new thread.

This article has already been discussed and consigned to the hoax forum

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

There is much on You Tube .. and they use NASA file data.
You can track it on Google Sky!

It may be the "planet of crossing", the one from the Sumerian Myths. (if they are myths) ... another myth may refer to it as "the hidden one" or behemoth .. because it only shows in infrared from a distance.

If it is real, you will be able to see it in August .. and then better have your survival gear in order, and some chow saved up ... water, winter bedding, just in case we lose infrastructure, like power, water, sewer, gasoline pumps.

I will be very happy if I am wrong, but right now .. I am building the survival kit!
... and ... I guess I will read the rest of the thread!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
HARSH CROWD!...yes i am new and have no idea of this person you speak of, but i am learning very quickly! ...lol.....i just came across it at 3am thought it was pretty cool! But apparently what i think is cool is completely and utterly trash!...lol whats new?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
so many rules and expectations on here i don't think i can ever please anyone on this site! I find that most people on here are just plain rude, instead of explaining it to a new member they rip you apart knowing you are a new ATS member. I THOUGHT THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS SITE IS TO INFORM ONE ANOTHER AND STICK TOGETHER AS PEOPLE WHO SEEK THE TRUTH, I don't know maybe that was just my thoughts. right on ATS .....this is why our country has been taking over by men who laugh at our ignorance. instead of fighting, judging, and verbally attacking each other...teach, respect, and help one another!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Already posted here and thrown into the hoax folder.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Same title even...word for word. Someone didn't use the search function
edit on 27-6-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
As mentioned in the previous post. Duplicate thread. Use the existing one for discussion please.

Thread Closed

new topics

top topics

join