It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

osama bin laden....tim osman.....same guy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This OP gets a F- for being incomplete... And yes Tim Osman is Osama Bin Bernanke

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
sorry pushed enter too soon.

Has anyone else heard of the theory on youtube were people from the middleast were questioning wheather or not osama is indeed a real person or a fabrication by the cia fbi.
thinking of it osama came around into the 1970's-80's and was being funded with cia cash flow.when he was then a Good Guy and not Bad terrorist...so how about a thought that this whole war is a complete fabrication.not based on bush or fake wmd but creating the unrest in the middle east to futher our chances of keeping this "never ending war" going.ever think that since osama was being cia funded he was infact cia all along.they put him there.made him who he is.1993 got his fist terrorist ATTACK on wtc withthe help of good ol Fbi.so there america establishes 20 yrs ago the bad guy decoy.then theres a connection to a guy on payroll for cia that has a visa with the name tim osman....coincodence..maybe..now that brings me to his "death".why no pics? why such a #ty story about a fake seal team 6 that never happened....cause osama my friends never exsisted he is the appitomy (sorry) of evil in our heads which will make our war there....justified....i may be wrong on everything...but ya never know....

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
thread deleted in 3,2,1...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure Osama was dead back in 2011, the recent announcement of Osama dead is just a justification for them being in Afghanistan, which is sickening.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Leemo

Are you a time traveler?! whats it like?!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by templetonrat

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story please use the complaint feature located in the Member Tools and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Thread closed, and or removed.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

top topics

join