It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollie Greig UK media blackout will not hold back the truth

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Thank you Nazirite , the coverup here for a suposed nothing story is breath taking

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
www.heraldscotland.com...

The car fire that killed Ms Morris, 32, in Tarves, Aberdeenshire, was reported as accidental with police forensic officer Eric Jensen finding the blaze was most likely to have started in the engine compartment of Webster’s Daihatsu, possibly by a spark caused by a collision. This was backed by the Crown Office. HEAD OF FORENSICS IN GRAMPIAN AT THIS TIME WAS TERRY MAJOR !

justiceforhollie.wordpress.com...

THE MURDER OF ROY GREIG 17-Nov-1997
SK-H089 - THE MURDER OF ROY GREIG 17-Nov-1997

THE MURDER OF ROY GREIG

On the night of the17th November 1997, Robert David Greig, a popular bar manager known all over Aberdeen as Roy, was found dead in a burning car on a minor road just north of Aberdeen.
Although the police and authorities intimated that his mysterious death was probably suicide, there was no reason to conclude that this was actually the case.

Years later, it was revealed that just prior to his death, Roy had accidentally come across Denis Mackie having sex with Mackie`s Down`s Syndrome daughter, Hollie, who was Roy`s niece and to whom he was devoted.

Mackie has since been exposed as a prominent member of the notorious Sheriff B paedophile ring, which has been operating in the city for many years, free from any realistic chance of prosecution due to the powerful influence of its members, including a police officer, social workers, nurses, a head teacher and solicitor and of course, Sheriff B himself.

Having just finally received the autopsy, after years of obstruction by the authorities, it revealed that Roy had suffered a severe injury to the skull, two broken ribs and a broken sternum. Expert opinion suggests that Roy had been badly beaten, had alcohol poured down his throat and thrown into the burning car.

The official cause of death was smoke inhalation.

It is part of a monstrous official cover up connected by what is widely now known as the Hollie Greig case. Roy had to be silenced.

If you can help in any way, especially if you knew Roy,
please call 01925 602 389
or e-mail [email protected]

Robert Green,
Chief Investigator
07-Feb-2010

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
www.whatdotheyknow.com...

they all know , Robert says there are 3 more letters in addition to this they have and have acknowledged

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

MORE LIKELY THAN GHOSTS AND SPIRITS

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Hollie DemandsJustice
TONIGHT! Thursday 25 August at 8.00pm on Sky channel 200

Robert Green plans to disclose information about the Hollie Greig case which has not yet been made public, although he must stress that he has no intention of breaking my bail conditions.

PLEASE SHARE AND TUNE INEdge Media - News: ON THE EDGE - with guest ROBERT GREEN
www.emtvonline.co.uk
Edge Media programming is broadcast in the UK on the Sky platform, Channel 200 'Controversial TV' from 6am until 10pm. It can also be received across Europe on Eurobird 28.3E (11.222Ghz H, symbol rate 27.5, FEC 2/3). If you have a Freesat box, put these details in manually

www.emtvonline.co.uk...

edit on 25-8-2011 by COMMA because: web link

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
holliedemandsjustice-robertgreensblog.blogspot.com...

An open debate why dont those who DONT believe it come out of the shadows and show up and debate with Robert Green

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Comment on Scottish Law Reporter...
scottishlaw.blogspot.com...
Anonymous said...
It is clear for all to see that this is not an ordinary breach of the peace case.

This is probably the most infamous breach of the peace case in Scottish Legal History, as evidenced by the vindictive nature of the pursual of a person who was carrying out his civic duty.

There clearly is a desperation by the crown to punish Robert Green at any cost, in order that they prevent the wider public becoming aware of the implications of this case.

I would like to add two observations:

Prior to Robert Green's Counsel citing the Procurator Fiscal as a defence witness, the sheriff pronounced in court that no normal person informed about the case COULD call the Procurator Fiscal as a defence witness.

This was not a Decision by the Sheriff but rather an attempt by him to influence the Defence Team's strategy and their right to call the Procurator Fiscal as a witness.

The Sheriff in this instance can be questioned as to his impartiality.

Especially so then, as after Robert Green's defence team getting off to a flying start and opposing the wishes of the Procurator Fiscal and the Sheriff by citing the Procurator Fiscal as a defence witness, that the Defence team would then suddenly withdraw from acting in mysterious circumstances within hours of the citation.

This was doubly suspicious, as soon as the Defense team 'left the building' and were out of the way, the Procurator Fiscal was asking the Sheriff to be allowed back-on as the Prosecutor. (Excuse me, can you not see that your every move is being scrutinised?)

Another observation was that as soon as the Defence Team left the building, the alleged Sheriff pedophile was seen entering the court through a side entrance, which was odd, as by this time no crown witnesses were required?

Final observation was that after a call to the press regarding the breaking news happening in this case, a reporter from the Scottish Sun newspaper appeared towards the end of court time and was taking notes.

However, the Procurator Fiscal spoke to him before he left the court room and on leaving the court room the Sun Newspaper journalist said that there was no story here!
edit on 17-11-2011 by COMMA because: ADDED WEB PAGE

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Comment on Scottish Law Reporter...

Anonymous said...
It is clear for all to see that this is not an ordinary breach of the peace case.

This is probably the most infamous breach of the peace case in Scottish Legal History, as evidenced by the vindictive nature of the pursual of a person who was carrying out his civic duty.

There clearly is a desperation by the crown to punish Robert Green at any cost, in order that they prevent the wider public becoming aware of the implications of this case.

I would like to add two observations:

Prior to Robert Green's Counsel citing the Procurator Fiscal as a defence witness, the sheriff pronounced in court that no normal person informed about the case COULD call the Procurator Fiscal as a defence witness.

This was not a Decision by the Sheriff but rather an attempt by him to influence the Defence Team's strategy and their right to call the Procurator Fiscal as a witness.

The Sheriff in this instance can be questioned as to his impartiality.

Especially so then, as after Robert Green's defence team getting off to a flying start and opposing the wishes of the Procurator Fiscal and the Sheriff by citing the Procurator Fiscal as a defence witness, that the Defence team would then suddenly withdraw from acting in mysterious circumstances within hours of the citation.

This was doubly suspicious, as soon as the Defense team 'left the building' and were out of the way, the Procurator Fiscal was asking the Sheriff to be allowed back-on as the Prosecutor. (Excuse me, can you not see that your every move is being scrutinised?)

Another observation was that as soon as the Defence Team left the building, the alleged Sheriff pedophile was seen entering the court through a side entrance, which was odd, as by this time no crown witnesses were required?

Final observation was that after a call to the press regarding the breaking news happening in this case, a reporter from the Scottish Sun newspaper appeared towards the end of court time and was taking notes.

However, the Procurator Fiscal spoke to him before he left the court room and on leaving the court room the Sun Newspaper journalist said that there was no story here!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
scottishlaw.blogspot.com...

Friday, November 25, 2011
‘VENDETTA’ drives Crown Office ‘no matter the cost’ prosecution of THREE YEAR, £1 MILLION Breach of the peace charge against anti-abuse campaigner

Breach of the peace trial of Anti-abuse campaigner Robert Green will ultimately cost taxpayers up to £1 million say sources. A RECORD TWO YEAR BREACH OF THE PEACE prosecution against anti-abuse campaignerRobert Green which is apparently being waged at the insistence of key figures in Scotland’s legal world including private law firms with direct & personal links to Scottish Ministers, serving members of the judiciary and Crown Office officials both current & former is likely to result in a final staggering bill of up to ONE MILLION POUNDS to taxpayers after the eventual conclusion of any trial which will probably take the case into a THIRD YEAR after the initial arrest, according to newly released estimates by legal insiders of the costs of the long running case which began when Robert Green was charged in February 2010 after attempting to hand out leaflets which publicised the case of Downs Syndrome victim Hollie Greigwho is alleged to have been repeatedly abused by an Aberdeen based paedophile ring.
The now record costs of the Crown Office’ prosecution for a single Breach of the Peace, dubbed by legal insiders a “Three year private vendetta bankrolled by taxpayers against Robert Green & abuse victims” were revealed when Scottish Law Reporter earlier reported pre-trial costs had already risen to around HALF A MILLION POUNDS, after factoring in the expenses of THIRTEEN earlier hearings at Stonehaven Sheriff Court, 15,000 travel miles for the accused, hugely expensive legal bills generated by private law firms hired by officials which appear to have been paid for out of public funds, rising legal aid fees, trips by Grampian Police Officers to England to search & raid homes & seize property including computers & documents, Crown Office staff being flown into Aberdeen especially for the case, and the costs to the Crown of ‘consulting & maintain’ a witness list which has varied in numbers and currently totals SIXTY ONE persons.
Former Lord Advocate now Dame Elish Angiolini employed law firm linked to Cayman Islands & Cocaine addict who ran Glasgow City Council, Levy Mcrae from Glasgow. The controversial case, which earlier this week had an unprecedented FOURTEENTH HEARING at Stonehaven Sheriff Court and now has apreliminary date of 16 January 2012 set for the actual trial to finally take place, may see former Lord Advocate now Dame Elish Angiolini DBE QC take the witness stand to answer questions over why Mr Green was charged with breach of the peace with regard to his anti-abuse campaigning. Dame Angiolini is also likely to be asked why in her position of Lord Advocate she used a private law firm whose partners have dealings in the well known offshore tax dodging haven of the Cayman Islands, LEVY MCRAE, to serve interdicts against Mr Green while also threatening media outlets including Scots law publication “The Firm” and several newspapers over their coverage of the abuse story.
Late last night, sources close to COPFS let it be known officials were being badgered to maintain the prosecution of Green“on a no matter the cost basis". Reports of telephone calls to & off-the-record meetings between those with an interest in maintaining the prosecution of Green and COPFS officials have been likened akin to “a lobbying effort" to punish the anti-abuse campaigner for raising issues over the failings of an abuse investigation carried out years ago by Grampian Police & Scotland’s prosecuting authorities around the time Dame Angiolini served as Procurator Fiscal for the Aberdeen area.
The fruitless & costly investigation by Grampian Police into the abuse claims has been criticised over the years by campaigners & politicians, and yet with no clear end result after Police involvement in the case, Hollie Greig, who was a child at the time of the abuse, was paid a significant sum of money from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority totalling £13,500, a move which prosecutors are reluctant to explain.
At the latest hearing of the case this week, which was solely to determine the status of Procurator Fiscal Stephen McGowan who has also been called as a witness for the defence, Mr Green’s defence solicitor, Mr Alan MacLeod informed the court that as he had just been appointed as part of the new legal team for the defence given the withdrawal of Mr Green’s previous legal advisers who included Frances McMenamin QC, he required time to look through the complex evidence of the case. Mr MacLeod requested the trial date be delayed until 16th January 2012.
However, Grampian Area Procurator Fiscal Anne Currie opposed the defence’s request, stating the Crown wanted the trial to go ahead as quickly as possible in the interests of Crown witnesses, whose names have not yet been made public.
Responding to the Crowns objections, Mr MacLeod for the defence told Sheriff Principal Bowen that if the Crown’s demands were accepted, the whole defence team would have to immediately withdraw from representing the accused as it would be impossible and unreasonable for them to prepare its case in a short amount of time, given its undoubted complexity.
Sheriff Principal Bowen accepted the defence plea, ruling that the trial should commence on 16th January 2012 and that yet another interim hearing to resolve the issue of Mr McGowan`s refusal to recuse himself from the prosecution of Mr Green should be heard on 21st December. Sheriff Principal Bowen also voiced his concerns about the rising costs of pursuing the case.
Reporting on the background of the case, Robert Green was arrested by Police on 12th February 2010 in relation to a breach of the peace alleged to have been committed in Aberdeen when Mr Green attempted to hand out leaflets regarding the anti-abuse campaign. It was also revealed the then Lord Advocate, now Dame Elish Angiolini had employed private law firm Levy McRae to serve interdicts on Mr Green in connection with his campaign to ‘out’ alleged abusers of downs syndrome victim Hollie Greig. Glasogw law firm Levy McRae who later represented shamed former Glasgow City Council Boss & Cocaine addict Steven Purcell, proceeded to threaten several media outlets & journalists over their reporting of the case, covered by Scottish Law Reporter HERE & HERE. The Purcell scandal caused some newspapers to ‘evaluate’ their relationship with Levy McRae, details of which were featured in a report here : HERE
Justice Secretary Kenny MacAskill worked at same law firm used by then Lord Advocate Elish Angiolini in interdict case. As details of the case began to be reported in the wider press, it emerged the Scottish Justice Secretary, Kenny MacAskill has personal links to LEVY MCRAE, the law firm employed by the then Lord Advocate Elish Angiolini in legal action against Mr Green. Mr MacAskill has made no comment on the fact he served his apprenticeship at Levy McRae and also worked at the firm for a considerable time during his years as a solicitor before he entered politics, while he is thought to have backed Dame Angiolini in her actions at the time. The revelations were reported by Scottish Law Reporter at the time, HERE.
The Crown Office have consistently REFUSED to respond to Freedom of Information requests asking for details of how much public money was spent on legal representation for the then Lord Advocate Elish Angiolini. However, earlier today sources close to the Crown Office condemned the huge cost of the operation against Mr Green on the single breach of the peace charge, claiming the level of expenditure by multiple public bodies & law enforcement was unsustainable & unjustified for a simple breach of the peace.
Legal insiders have also pointed out the record amount of time it has taken to bring the case to trial, raises doubts over whether a three year wait for a trial to begin during which sixteen hearings on a single breach of the peace charge have been heard, complies with Article 6 (1) of ECHR where the issue of an accused’ being “entitled to a fair and public hearing within a reasonable time” may have been breached

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tomgeorge

Tom who ?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Nazirite

I have seen these type posters as well. Professional debunkers indeed, wonder what their alterior motive is?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I had been abused as a young boy by someone who stood for things we are taught that were good. He was a cantor in my synagogue, he was a youth advisor for different Jewish youth groups and he was a police officer.

There were many involved in this type of behavior, not just him. I didn't realize the extent, until I got older and started to put certain things together.

I have a story, but I stopped dead in my tracks trying to tell it, here. I don't know if this involved you personally. If it did you may want to rethink your desire to talk about it here. I am all for exposing, just not sure this is the venue to have any impact.

There are some very nice people...and there are some that just look for something trash.

I have given bits and pieces of what happened to me, but I have probably 100 pages I could write about what happened.

I did what I could to get this person charged, but he fled the jurisdiction and had friends in high places to alert him. I warned every rabbi in the greater Chicago area about this man. That is where he was last known to be.

I am 49 years old and I still have not "gotten over it" as some seem so eager to think is possible. I was 11 when the first abuse happened; it began a pattern of behavior that did not stop for 3 years. By then, I was the one who was feeling that I let it happen; I did something to deserve it. It took me many years to realize that I was not the fault.

This is why many do not come forward right away and this is something most do not understand. One day, I may try to put this out there for all to see, if not here, somewhere. I have done what I can to not let the anger of what he did or the guilt I feel over allowing it to happen to others, (without doing more to put a stop to it sooner), control my life. I forgive myself and I have done my best to forgive him (I think this was behavior he was taught) still free will at some point should have mattered in his behavior. He will have to deal with it eventually, if he hasn't already.

I never let this behavior give me an excuse to do it to other children, so I don't think anyone can use this to justify their actions as adults. It's deplorable, as is any form of abuse.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join