It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollie Greig UK media blackout will not hold back the truth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by stevenmilne

funny how when someone actually reads the documents and starts to point out all the inconsistencies, they suddenly stop letting people have access to them isn't it?

unlike most of the hollie team, i have actually read ALL of the documents that were made available and having seen or heard all the interviews they were doing at the time, i was convinced enough to see that the story being told in public doesn't exactly match what the documents said and i withdrew my support. it's called reasonable doubt and is the basis of a person's innocence in the eyes of the law.

you can carry on believing what robert 'says' if you like because that is what people are being asked to do now - take his word for it and defame anyone who doubts the story or questions it in any way.

so where on robert's blog is the link to download and review the documents that used to be given away? oh yes, that's right - there isn't one because people may actually come to other conclusions after reading them and they can't have that can they? if robert didn't 'say' it then it didn't happen right? no point in questioning the story on the official site or groups either because they remove all dissenting posts and ban users, like with the facebook groups. can't delete the posts from here though or the links i gave earlier so people can read them if they so choose.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The Hollie Greig case is massively complicated however there a small number of key FACTS

1 Hollie, who has Downs Syndrome, alleged in 2000 that she had been raped by a paedophile gang in Aberdeen.

2 Grampian Police did not interview any of the alleged abusers other than 2 of Hollie's family members on 1 occasion each. Neither did they interview any of the other persons named as victims.

3 Grampian Police initiated the sectioning of Hollie's mother, Anne, who has never had any mental health problems within 2 weeks of Hollie making the allegations. Shortly afterwards, an independent psychiatrist produced a report declaring Anne perfectly sane.

4 Hollie was awarded £13,500 from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority in spite of the fact that no-one was ever charged with any crime. The CICA considered a report from child psychologist Dr Eva Harding which declared that Hollie's allegations were wel founded.

5 In 2009, the Lord Advocate, Elish Angiolini wrote to newspapers warning them they would face legal action if they covered the Hollie Greig story.

Even if every other statement made by Robert Green and Anne Greig is untrue, these 5 facts alone would lead the vast majority of people to believe that something very sinister indeed is going on.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Excellent post by SM , one has to wonder what sort of father it is that on hearing from the police that his daughter has been raped and his wife sectioned first instinct is to run to Portugal with a son who already has some previous history with some questionable behavior.

It is almost as troubling as people who seem to make it their life's work to help the state when they seem more than capable of cover up abuse of power and lies on their own.

It makes you wonder why they would be part of a discussion board that believe that governments lie cheat and deceive ?

It seems that sauce isnt suitable for the gander.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

you forgot to add that the fact that the police complaints commission have already looked into anne's allegations and found none of them to be true (see previously linked pcc report).

the fact that hollie was paid compensation doesn't prove she was raped by any pedo ring. as i said, they would have judged on the basis of probability on a case that isn't provable anyway. is there any documentation about the compensation that can be reviewed or are we again just to believe what we are told the findings of it actually were? as i mentioned in an earlier post - i believe it is 'possible' that hollie was abused by her father but it is equally 'possible' that she was having consensual sex with her boyfriend. i don't believe there is a huge massive conspiracy to cover up a pedo ring based on the evidence.

before putting the word 'facts' in capital letters though, please look up it's dictionary definition. facts, like the truth, don't change whereas anne's story has. your version of 'facts' revolves around what you have been told happened by anne and robert and you will not question this at all. we have no idea what hollie said other than what we are told.

'facts' get quoted all the time by the hollie group, but when pointing out the 'fact' that when hollie was asked (in the only time i ever heard her being publicly questioned) if she was afraid her father would kill her dog she replied with the word "no". let's not forget that hollie supporters keep reminding us of the 'fact' that hollie cannot lie. i know people who have met hollie in person and talked to her on the phone and other than yes or no, nobody heard her say anything else. it was always anne doing the talking and telling what hollie said.

i read the psychiatric report (from the dead psychiatrist who cannot now be questioned to see if after reviewing other presented evidence she would still draw the same conclusion). did you read it? if so, then you will already know it is a 'fact' (a real one) that anne tells a different version of how she came to leave the house in it, to the version she tells when she was publicly interviewed? it's also a fact that she omits to tell in all the public interviews about how she was being poisoned and followed by the person she claimed her husband was having an affair with. why would she leave this out? is it because it makes her sound paranoid? was the psychiatrist aware of all the other sides to this story and it's contradictions or did she just hear annes version (which is very convincing i will admit). are you absolutely certain that anne had no previous mental health problem? is this because you were told she didn't? like you were told her brother never drank or had no reason to 'commit suicide'? only when all facts and evidence is presented can a fuller and more accurate picture be given. not just a one-sided version based on evidence we are not even allowed to look at anymore.

again, i challenge that you provide all their documentation that can then be reviewed by the members for themselves.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MARKDALY

were you the real mark daly, i might have bothered to construct a decent reply to your post.
at least he would have had something constructive to say.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I have joined this website today to set a few things straight for the record.

Anne and Robert have ruined many innocent people's lives in Aberdeen and should not be allowed to get away with it. What they have done with their lies is despicable. I hope this case does go to court just so that they can be jailed for the harm they have inflicted on other people.

I know about Anne and her family from friends who lived near where she used to in Aberdeen and most people there would not have put up with her as long as Greg did. She abandoned her children several times before. What type of mother would do this?

How would you fell if someone was handing out leaflets all over your town naming you as a pedofile? They put them into the letterboxes of the people in the same street as the people they are naming. They put adverts in the newspapers about the school and the headmaster and then they told all those who replied that he was a pedofile. The even tell people where he is now working after he retired.

They named other people as victims and now these people have to go around and keep denying that they were ever abused because it didn't happen all the time getting looks from people who think they have. They don't care who they are hurting. They have no comprehension of what they have done and don't care either.

They are sick, sick people. It is the worst accusation you can ever make about a person. Please, please stop for a moment and imagine that it was you being accused of such an awful thing.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

No point you are a closed book , if Robert Green and Anne G were SO worried about facts why in gods name would they give the documents to you as you claim

This is a cover up sprinkled by the usual sad cases crying from the wings because their abuse hasnt been given the same publicity as this case as well as those those low lives paid to smear divert and pervert common justice .

As the title says time for an open court case , its so laughable Angolini is suing the Firm and the Drum to keep stum.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

I think you lost that some time ago , still if you find the rape of a Downs syndrome girl, the sectioning of her mother and the arrest of a 65 year old man on breach of the peace including raiding his house amusing I would imagine you would be laughing your head off

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

if you actually bothered to read my replies you will see that i do take it very seriously - i was laughing at YOU and the pathetic tactics used by the hollie team that i became used to once i started doubting the whole story - the same you use on all people who question the story.

though i must say it is the first time i have been called a jealous previously abused person - that's a new to me as i don't ever recall i have ever stated anywhere that i have been abused. i have however been accused of being a spy, (although never a paid one, unfortunately), a hacker (because i know lots about computers), a paedo (simply because i happen to live in a country that had a famous paedophile case once years ago and a lot more other names besides that) - hence my laughter.

as for robert green's breach of the peace - don't even get me started on that one! of course i would have to show how what he says in public about that and what the conditions and amended conditions of his bail actually stated to people (but sadly, these documents have also joined the ranks of the unviewable).

care to debate how robert lied to his team when he had the chance to take all this to court? or how much he actually investigated annes claims? or why hollies parents wanted contraception for her? or why anne tells different versions of her story? don't forget to back up your version with the previously available paperwork. oh and by the way - how much of that did YOU actually read or is it easier to just watch the butlincat2 youtube videos of the interviews? oh yes i forgot - his account was closed down BY THE POWERS THAT BE (actually it was because he kept repeatedly being warned about the copyright on some of his videos)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I have NO idea who Butlin cat is

I have read all I need to , as you CLAIM you had the ear of Mr Green why didn't YOU queerie it .

Dame Angolini seems to believe Mr Green , I see no reason to doubt her on this.

Mr Milnes points are still valid, and as for me I wouldn't expect someone to remember every traumatic event many years later , your comments are at best pedantic .

They are asking for an open trial , you seem to be plugging away for a cover up, that doesn't seem to be in the spirit of things here.

Or would a guilty verdict of the already established abuse as reported for the police and paid for by the crown spoil your woe is me delusions ?

Mr Milne has e mailed me links that he has on facebook between the abusers, so much for no links !

Time for a open court case right or wrong,

I tend to believe those calling for the truth rather than those calling for it to be drowned at birth.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Bye the bye I really would have to wonder what Mr Greens motivation for this aggravation would be, adulation, he doesnt seem to be the sort , given the series of disaster the case has brought to his door and Annes it seems a funny way to make a living

Anyway I am done you can play ping pong with people lives all you want , me I would just like to see a bit of justice for a raped girl.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
justyc - If you could clarify which of the 5 facts I published that you are disputing then perhaps we could have a reasoned debate.

Also, I do not understand why you keep referring to Robert Green not taking the case to court. Surely you understand that it is not private citizens who launch criminal proceedings but the prosecutor (in Scotland the Crown Office & Procurator Fiscal Service). Even if one wishes to make a private prosecution this must be approved by the Lord Advocate.

John McC - Can you explain why the persons Robert Green has named as paedophiles have not taken a civil action against him for defamation of character ? The breach of the peace proceedings are, to say the least puzzling, as this charge is a remedy against individuals who cause fear and alarm to the public at large not to an individual or small group of people. No-one can credibly claim that Robert Green's actions have caused fear and al arm to the public at large.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I picked the name Mark Daly as that was mentioned in discussions and I didnt fancy the alternative of Tommy Sheridan,

Clearly I will have to check my user name in future in Google to make it harder for cyber stalkers to add 1 and 1 and make 3

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MARKDALY
reply to post by justyc

George Butlin cat then you say Mr Miline is someone called John Taylor , you seem OBSESSED with people is justy your real name ?

I can only imagine you complaining like nothing on earth if someone used a real name for you .

Still what can one expecet , still no cigar .

as you well know george, you DO know who butlin cat is and you do know which is 'john taylor''s real name. you also know why i never use my real name on the internet (because i have been around on it long enough to know that there are freaks out there that will make your life hell if they know who you really are!) you even know that one of the original facebook team who did know my real name made it public when they fell out with me.

you know all this george, and you also know i presented all my evidence to you but you still choose to ignore it. you also know that i was always balanced and level headed and despite our differences of opinion, we never fell out. why do you start attacking me now?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I really dont know who George Butlin Cat John Taylor is, Mr Milne has sent me an e mail , presumably from a fake e mail address

I dont know who you are and I regret now taking the ID MARKDALY , perhaps a lesson to be learned , still there we have it , I will revert to my numbers in future .

Next we will be having an IP tracer or some such .

I have said my piece you have said yours , that is it for me , I really do not need a new pen pal .

If I knew you I would say , or if I was going to "pretend" would I be stupid enough to pick an ID I have used before ?

If I did know you I would know that as you said earlier you were a computer hacker , none of it makes any sense and I am bored with it .

edit on 7-7-2011 by MARKDALY because: to add comment

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

it's the whole style of your posts that gives you away george - especially the trademark space before the comma. it always gave you away in all your previous personas.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join