It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gross! 5 things not to do on a plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Gross! 5 things not to do on a plane

overheadbin.msnbc.msn.com

And in May, a United Airlines passenger flying from Spokane, Wash., to Denver was arrested after allegedly masturbating in his seat.

While bad in-flight behavior can certainly get you removed from a plane or even arrested, other onboard etiquette violations are just plain gross. Here are five examples of questionable passenger activities that we hope you steer clear of on your next flight.

Toenail clippers...

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I am wondering if as the TSA rules are becoming more intrusive if people are not taking out their frustrations about these souped-up regulations on the airlines and other passengers.

One of the worst in the article was about the on-seat diaper changers - in first-class no less. I know those airliner restrooms are cramped. My reaction is not so much from the partents that need to perform these operations but from the example given where the mother used the airline's flight blanket to do the clean-up and handed the blanket to the flight attendant who rightfully told her to "handle her own waste."

overheadbin.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The most disturbing thing in the article to me was this.

I truly think I might have bad dreams so I wanted to share

Raist
edit on 6/24/11 by Raist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I thought toenail clippers were not allowed on flights anymore?

And the smelly food thing I can agree with. Used to jump in and out of Korea and the dried squid jerky still makes me a little queasy. Smells up the whole plane but if you are on a Korean based airline, it seems to be accepted because they don't find it a problem.

My wife is Korean but when she eats the stuff, I have to leave the room.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

maybe he figured since the tsa could grab his genitals in poublic he could as well

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
The most disturbing thing in the article to me was this.

I truly think I might have bad dreams so I wanted to share

Raist
edit on 6/24/11 by Raist because: (no reason given)

That is the new TSA uniform.

If they are going to act like molesters.

They might as well dress the part.

Uh......I'll take the xray..

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
1. copulation
2. bishop flogging
3.eating
4. watching the in flight movie first thing when you get on because near the end of the flight you'll be just as bored as when you woke up the previous morning
5. pass gas. the man with the rubber glove will not be gentle but more like "deliveramce"

man above edited post needs a sexy party hat and in order to view said picture you need a fifth of jack to look at him and not throw up
edit on 24-6-2011 by rockoperawriter because: BAM!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I wonder what would happen if you went throguh a TSA pat down and you wer'nt wearing any underwear at all? Would you be allowed through the patdown? Would you be allowed to board the plane?

join