It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think will happen in 2012?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I have a really bad feeling the northwest is going to get nuked first in 2012. I live by the shipyard, bangor, and keyport in Washington state. . Bangor is where the nukes are held. They are there to protect the northwest from russia. and i think the base will be the first to get hit. And when this happens I will be long gone.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Originally posted by SaturnFX
however, there is a presidental election and there is a slight chance sarah palin could become POTUS...in which case...a passby of planet X would be welcomed

I didn't realize she was running. Did she just announce her candidacy? Oh I know what this is, just another opportunity to take a swipe at her.

Candidacy...not yet...she needs to make a few more bucks.
opportunity to take a swipe at her? you betcha.

Do you think she won't be running? actually, she may not...she may play the role of kingmaker due to not wanting to take on obama directly and keep her relevance for another 4 years

Pity, I want her to run personally...lets get this myth on stage once and for all.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenFurnNW
I have a really bad feeling the northwest is going to get nuked first in 2012. I live by the shipyard, bangor, and keyport in Washington state. . Bangor is where the nukes are held. They are there to protect the northwest from russia. and i think the base will be the first to get hit. And when this happens I will be long gone.

Did you just time travel from 1967 or something?

Cold war is over mate...the russians are are neutral to the west at worst...who do you think would nuke us?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

reply to post by 3raser

When nothing happens, all of the Mayan Calendar people will all of a sudden say..."the math was wrong, it's really 2015" and when 2015 come and goes.. "the math was wrong, it's really 2023" rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat, etc...

The math IS wrong...it is THIS YEAR.

By 2012 most of you will be long dead. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenFurnNW

You have already BEEN nuked. Sorry. You are a dead man walking, you just don't know it yet. Your area has already been irradiated to such a degree that you are doomed.

www.q13fox.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
good quistion

i think maybe not really that the aliens who have been watching us will pick up whoever they wish with their spaceships and then send the rest of u staright into hell

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I think two things are likely to happen:

1. Pop culture will inundate us with 2012 apocalypse cash-ins. Even worse than they are doing now.

2. My biggest concern is actually mass hysteria, because come December 2012, if somebody so much as farts too loud people are going to freak the hell out. God help us all if there's an earthquake, volcano eruption, tornado, flooding or power outage in that time period.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries

reply to post by 3raser

When nothing happens, all of the Mayan Calendar people will all of a sudden say..."the math was wrong, it's really 2015" and when 2015 come and goes.. "the math was wrong, it's really 2023" rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat, etc...

BINGO! Meanwhile business as usual: more unemployment, debt, rich get richer, excellent choice of cars we can't afford, TV programs go further into the gutter, politicians lie, more crime, prices go up, benefits continue to vanish, more hungry people, less money for teachers, few jobs for everyone, bizarre natural disasters, pollution chokes the air water and land, more people turned away from faith/belief/religion because someone somewhere is twisting & manipulating others for control & self-gain, more hate for America because the Clowns of Washington DC choose wartime profit over destruction & human suffering and loss of life, further loss of privacy in almost every aspect of our lives, things not previously taxed will be taxed, on and on, rinse and repeat

Yes... but other than that everything will be great!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join